Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan should save their money on TDs/Coaches and just pay for the North Shore players that are getting paid to play elsewhere in the VMSL. Couple hundred bucks a week...bump them up 20 a game and they will transfer.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 4-0 Langley. Probably our best 90 minutes so far this year. Everyone played well for us from our vets to our young guys. On to Columbus next week.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alleyesonme,

Get well soon, not a pretty sight

Gilly

Just got news that Rizel has a severe dislocation, no surgery and in a air cast. It looked like he just landed wrong after going up for a header. looking forward to seeing him on the field.

Got to say a big thank you to Vinny and Niall for taking care of Rizel.

VMSL Lurker

Sep 30, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Valente is a technical director at CMF and plays there, Clarke is a technical director at SU"

Oranges and Apples, Freddy is well liked and respected by his team mates on a saturday and is wanted and needed by the team.......The other one...................................well. Make your own conclusions

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M North Shore has got so many good players that they need not to pay any body. All they need is to find a coach that knows how to work on system of play. Team plays like they are over charged. Making so many unneeded runs. Last five minutes of each half lacticks kill them.
Over running is the bigest problem in their play. They attack like kids with five guys. That openup gaps on the field. Good teams jump throgh the holes couter attack and panish them.
Slow down take of your third wate for opening and that finish. that's all they need. One v one is a must in their practices for at least 15 minutes a practice.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The problem Mr. Base is not coaching. The problem is certain players will sell themselves out for a weekly wage paid by the highest bidder for less than a cab driver makes in an evening. Selling out like that is not good for the development of a young man, and his ability to be a contributing member of society.

These young men need to focus on a career and play soccer in their spare time. The prospects of a professional career playing soccer would have come and gone for them. That ship sailed ten years ago.

Plus, they should not associate with criminals...ever. That does not help at all.

Last edited:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M thanks for your input. All young men localy like to make easy money. Any guy that does that once to me would be told to get the Fyck out of there. Twenty young guys that have club mentalaty is whats needed and four guys over thirty to stear the ship straight.
You guys are OK. You should have watched Shahin and their game. Five guys with red cards in one game. Not even funy. They will need few more players for next week. I think they will be missing four from their roster.
See in my opinion Nort Shore shoud run three clubs. English, Irish amd Scottish clubs. Kids would stay with their own and develop in to dam good teams and players. It all really means nothing any more. Clubs that use an ilegal player should be fined three hudred dollars. You would see how fast some teams woul fall down the table.
VMSL needs to addres that bit more. To me it looks like some teams have few cards made in the basemants. Watching div two you see players that play on two three teams. I just can not understand that refs do not catch it.

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 4-0 Langley. Probably our best 90 minutes so far this year. Everyone played well for us from our vets to our young guys. On to Columbus next week.

B I G GAME !!!!
Who is gonna take the top of the leader board. This should be a cracker of a match . So we know who's playing . Do we know who is gonna be reffing this BIG match ?

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks why would you say that,lets say you are director for one club that pays you.You play soccer for another club and you play each other how is this not a conflict of intrest...just saying ...could see problems down the line with teams going up and down in standing,or maybe team getting dropped a div...just my thoughts

Let's just say ....... Walks knows a lot of the officials in the league... May be the smartest thing to moving a team up the divisions rankings...very smrt

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gilly

Just got news that Rizel has a severe dislocation, no surgery and in a air cast. It looked like he just landed wrong after going up for a header. looking forward to seeing him on the field.

Got to say a big thank you to Vinny and Niall for taking care of Rizel.

Whistleblower,

That is great news!! The injury looked much worse, hopefully he gets well soon for his sake and Burnaby's, who is freefalling into the relegation zone.

Thanks for the update.

Gilly

Tom Lindley

Dec 3, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
29 - Were you at the game on Saturday? Hard fought battle by both teams that could have gone either way. I am dissapointed to hear your club has protested the result because Carm was in the crowd that evening.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Tom, I wasn't at the game. I heard Columbus scored late to win it. If you are Tom Lindley I also heard you had a good game. I found out last night at training about the protest. Rumour has it that the ref mentioned to our team that Carm was suspended. And he coached, not watched the game. I guess either he wasn't suspended or the league doesn't care because you got the points on the VMSL website. I'm not a fan of protests at all. We'll see you guys in one of the cups for another good game.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rum, chaiy and honey is needed at half time. Hell man people can not play in arctic hell. Half of the guys don't come out. What are they calling this global worming. No wormth here.
I have to phone Saskatoon to get few guys out for next game. What fun?

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So winter break and we have a 7 point spread between 1st and 9th.

Pegasus are as good as down???

Inter/NorVan in trouble as well? Chileans have figured out the cold weather thing enough to save themselves?? Any other candidates for div 1 next season?

As for the top: no f*cking clue. Columbus/WestVan have had their moments but can't seem go on a run. Coquitlam have bounced back well after a dreadful start and are right there. Surrey Utd. have been quietly trucking along and who can get a read on the unpredictable mercenaries of CCB?

Should be an exciting climax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0