Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy-K

Feb 22, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a must win for chile this Friday night vs westside.

If they lose it's not looking good for them inter just has to win 1 out of there 3 remaining games

And Pegasus has to win both of there 2 games which is possible the way they have been playing lately

Good luck to chile in division 1 next season

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After last night, the league title appears to be a real lottery amongst the top 5 teams but it appears Metro Ford is now done.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg will win tonight.....which will at least force a playoff with Westside, which doesn't look good for Westside considering they have lost 9-1 in their last two games over the last three weeks. Having said that, a win tonight a draw against Croatia and that would do it I believe. Wouldn't want to be playing them right now with the way Reynold and Sahill are playing.....5 goals between them against Westside............

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many teams going down? 2 or 3.

Isn't there a tie breaker based on the two head to head results between west side n peg, then peg should finish ahead of them..

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many teams going down? 2 or 3.

Isn't there a tie breaker based on the two head to head results between west side n peg, then peg should finish ahead of them..

I think Regs brought this up earlier. Peg just needs a draw against Croatia to avoid relegation. If they lose, I believe Westside and Peg have a 1 game playoff.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Key to success in VMSL Premier and the reason you see so many varied results, is whether you have a consistent line-up or not. The teams with stability and consistency in their lineups game to game, will have the desired results.

Peg looked damn good against Langley!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So with those resuts and WV beating CCB last night, WV clinches the league, no?

On the bottom, Norvan is officially going back to Div 1 and Inter has at the very least forced a playoff game to stay up though they, like Peg, have one game left.

Not looking good for Westside at this point as all they can do is sit there and hope either Peg or Inter lose their last game.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So with those resuts and WV beating CCB last night, WV clinches the league, no?

On the bottom, Norvan is officially going back to Div 1 and Inter has at the very least forced a playoff game to stay up though they, like Peg, have one game left.

Not looking good for Westside at this point as all they can do is sit there and hope either Peg or Inter lose their last game.

West Van does clinch the division. As for the bottom of the table, is it not the bottom 2 that go down? If that's the case, Inter should be fine at 25 points and 1 game left. Peg will need a tie or win and will be staying up. That will leave Westside and Norvan going to div.1.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van does clinch the division. As for the bottom of the table, is it not the bottom 2 that go down? If that's the case, Inter should be fine at 25 points and 1 game left. Peg will need a tie or win and will be staying up. That will leave Westside and Norvan going to div.1.
Yes, I don't know what I was thinking, Inter is safe!

dudelove

Aug 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kudos to Inter and Peg for scraping their way out of relegation and having a chance to qualify for Provincials this weekend. All in all I would have to agree that Norvan and Westside were probably the two teams that should have gone down.

Onto the Imperial Semis.....Key players missing this weekend. I would really have liked to see their full squads play against each other but when you have gutless coaches/management (insert West Van) its a shame and disappointment we wont see it. Im hoping for an Inter-Peg final.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude love, you sound like inter management to me. This game has been booked for over a month. We didnt try to screw anyone. It is our home game and we can have it whenever we want. Sorry if inter won't have their full squad. Sounds like they didnt think they would get by surrey and booked some vacations. Not our issue. Should be a good game on sat. Time for you to get back to your dude loving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0