Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Exhibition results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Champions League over the Holidays

Oranje said:
Our man Guinness neglects to mention that the visitors successfully won the penalty shootout at the end of the match. So much for away goals...

So Oranje is it true then that Guinness has misled us all to believe that PAU instead of Inter had progressed to the knockout stages?

If that is the case...scandal I say!

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Champions League over the Holidays

Sir M said:
So Oranje is it true then that Guinness has misled us all to believe that PAU instead of Inter had progressed to the knockout stages?

If that is the case...Scandal I say!

Guinness is an honourable man, just a little confused. I would have to say that nothing has been decided. They scored 3 at Inter's park and Dennis Kindel stoned the last two shooters in the shootout in Surrey to give Inter the shootout win.

A good time for all.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Champions League over the holidays

Shootouts are customary in the FVSL, all games go straight into this to decide who buys an opposing player a pint... Fortunately I picked Shaggy knowing his missus was on the sidelines. ;)

HOWEVER, in UEFA the customs are much different... After a 2-leg home & away draw the winner is decided by the away goals rule...

Oranje is the confused one I'd think.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guinness said:
Shootouts are customary in the FVSL, all games go straight into this to decide who buys an opposing player a pint... Fortunately I picked Shaggy knowing his missus was on the sidelines. ;)

HOWEVER, in UEFA the customs are much different... After a 2-leg home & away draw the winner is decided by the away goals rule...

Shucks, Inter should have put in their 14-year old wunderkind to try and save the day. He was chomping at the bit on the sidelines.

Last night's post was under the influence of the other Guinness. Should have realized that we had transported ourselves to Europe. Kuschie was still playing for Mons and Inter was ripping it up in Serie A.

Just as long as Guinness leaves his hat on...:p

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU had there 17 year old wonder kid in for the shoot-outs.
We as well were missing 3-4 regulars.
Both our back-ups did a fine job on preserving the shut out.

Hope you guys enjoy the calendar our captain handed over to you guys at the coin toss.

keepingitrealsince1980.
LION

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guinness said:
in UEFA the customs are much different... After a 2-leg home & away draw the winner is decided by the away goals rule...

Yeah Oranje, get with it.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M said:
Yeah Oranje, get with it.

Silly me, I guess that I should have known that Inter was following UEFA rules in the first match when they let PAU substitute their red-carded player rather than play a man down...

Seriously.

Are you with that, Sir M? :)

The Lion is correct to mention their young lad between the pipes, he did a fine job. The calendar will fit real well with the coveted Ivan Lee lifesize poster that Inter exchanges before each match.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M said:
Ik snap het Oranje.

Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to you as well.

I am still calming myself after KNVB's fitting of Ivan Lee into his wallet. Well said sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0