Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Exhibition results

Status
Not open for further replies.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta United / City FC Blaze 5 - Fireman 2

Granted it is pre-season and we obviously caught the Fireman on a bad night but it was a very impressive performance by the Delta United / City FC Blaze lads last night.

First half had the "A" team play, second half the "B" team.

Half time score 5-0, final score 5-2.

And yes the Fireman did have the likes of Jarvie, Stu, Kirinic, Bobby Anderson, Animal, Tish, Skinner, etc. there.

Looking forward to the start of the season next Friday night.

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco: :bronco:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
4STGMP said:
Delta United / City FC Blaze 5 - Fireman 2

Granted it is pre-season and we obviously caught the Fireman on a bad night but it was a very impressive performance by the Delta United / City FC Blaze lads last night.

First half had the "A" team play, second half the "B" team.

Half time score 5-0, final score 5-2.

And yes the Fireman did have the likes of Jarvie, Stu, Kirinic, Bobby Anderson, Animal, Tish, Skinner, etc. there.

Looking forward to the start of the season next Friday night.

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco: :bronco:
Simmer down there Forrest...

Vancouver Sporting Fire Town Tavern showed up with 7 guys until about 5 mins before kickoff... had just enough to field a team... scrambled to figure out positions... asked if Delta could loan them a keeper so uncle Animal could go to the hospital... They obviously didn't care about playing a lowly FVSL/VMSL div 1 side. I mean... they put their little brown guy in net for the second half! Sure Teeeesh is an athlete... but that's ABSURD! (sorry....... what was that?.... he's their backup this year?.... rrrrright....... my bad:D )

Meanwhile Delta had all their guys there an hour before game time (at least)... made lots of subs to keep the legs fresh... and were pumped to be playing a Premier Team.

Sure the scoreline was flattering... but if this was, say, Provincials... I'm sure they would NEVER let this happen.

;)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv sounds like you should have had Tish in net for the whole game!
Code:
[/Cthey put their little brown guy in net for the second half! Sure Teeeesh is an athlete... but that's ABSURD! (sorry....... what was that?.... he's their backup this year?.... ODE]
The score was 5-0 at half and then ended up 5-2!:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
These acronym players should strongly consider an association of sorts. If LBG if half as offended as YBK was, we're sure to see the race card pulled soon.

Maybe SixFyv could be lumped in there too: TSK (tall skinny keeper).

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap vs Port Moody on Sunday. Too bad about not playing Surrey but the schedule gods are not with us.

But a Langara type team is just what Sap needs right now anyway.

Norvan tonight

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 3 Poco 0 Friday night.

Surrey 3 - Van Oly's 2 Sunday afternoon. I know we were missing about 5 and I think they were missing a few too, but a good run either way, despite the heat. A little higher pace than Friday for sure... The old legs are pudding right now but I must say we look pretty good. Young, fit, fast and then there is me.

Back to the grind next week.

Herb Jr.

Jun 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
These acronym players should strongly consider an association of sorts. If LBG if half as offended as YBK was, we're sure to see the race card pulled soon.

Maybe SixFyv could be lumped in there too: TSK (tall skinny keeper).

Just happy to be mentioned............you racist bastards!!:D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Thursday @ 6:30pm
Croatia vs PAU @ the Richmond Picnic Pitch (should be in great shape):rolleyes:

Guinees et all;

Game has been moved to:

Harwood Park in Burnaby, Kick-Off 6:30pm

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Guinees et all;

Game has been moved to:

Harwood Park in Burnaby, Kick-Off 6:30pm

Got a call from Burnaby Parks.... Harwood is not available due to field maintenance.

Game is back at the Richmond Picnic Grounds, 6:30pm....

Sorry for any confusion.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear Firetown drew c-not so smallys/ et al's Westside Rangers 2-2. Not a great pre-season, per-say for Firemen by all accounts.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No word on LBG but I hear YBK is playing for Temple... Is that old news or am I just making shite up in my head again?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 1 Peace Arch United 1

Good intensity and pace most of the match... First half PAU keeps with a save on a dodgy PK call, at the other end Smiles not having too many chances to worry about... Second half opened up with Lion scoring for PAU and the youngest Maras equalizing for the Croats... A few pushing scrums occured due to some big fat guys not liking to be tackled by small skinny guys... ;) All in all a good outing for both sides, with the disappointment of PAU being kicked out of their room before 11pm because Croatia ran out of beer and wanted to go home!!!:rolleyes:

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0