Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Exhibition results

Status
Not open for further replies.

soca

Oct 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was one of the players playing on the disorganized "fiji" team. Yes we were a little disorganized, some miscommunication between the players and management. That aside in my opinion we gave you guys a good game, with likes of Garret Kush, Kevin Cameron, Dave Griffith... etc. You should be more concerned about your teams performance rather then the disorganization of the "fiji" team ( Tanoa).

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
August 24;

West Van A: 2, ICSF Inter: 1. Both teams with pretty depleted lineups especially near the end of the game after Big M (go figure) threw out about 4 or 5 players, all in separate incidents.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
A total shite show at Burnsview in Delta, but it turned out to be a pretty good "Fiji" squad having a good run with Sapp. The field wasn't even lined (they used white flour to outline the perimetre only).

Wab: did you catch if it was "Golden Temple" or "Brar Atta" flour used? White or whole wheat?

If they used one or the other, you should be flattered...that stuff make prime quality samossa dough. Besides, you have only yourself to blame for not being on Fijian time.

~Bhia Dude.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This eve: Cap College 1, WVFC A 1.

Doddy was the WV goal scorer and MOTM.

Actual sideline conversation...

Question..."Whats gotten into Doddy? I haven't seen him play like that since that Imperial Cup game a few years back when he scored the winner against SU at Kinsmen..."

Answer..."Hes playing angry now, he got married on Saturday."

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excellent site said:
West Van veteran Mike Dodd, playing his last game in the Premier Division, was outstanding throughout the match, trying desperately to lead his team to a better result. Dodd has played in the Premier Division for 15 years and will be missed tremendously. On behalf of the entire VMSL family, we would like to thank Mike for his outstanding contribution to the league, both as an excellent player and as a true sportsman. We will miss you Doddy!
I thought Doddy was hanging them up from Premier soccer?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excellent research KNVB!

There were a number of at least over 35 guys playing this eve, (even a couple of guys trying their second year at Cap for the sixteenth time) along with a bunch of very very young players...

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 0 - Inter 1

I thought the game was really good, both teams played pretty hard and both displayed some excellent footy.

Kevin C with the "number 1" hand gesture (no, not the finger) after he scored. Maybe he should wait until the season starts to be throwing that around.:rolleyes: :D

The field was awesome, except the grass was long. But, without a doubt, it's the best pitch in the league and it will finally be open most of the season. What a venue!

Yet another Bar-b-q and punch gathering after the game. Leading the league in this catagory.

WABstillrecruiting

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey has Poco this Friday and I think Sapperton on Sunday... which is odd considering we have them in week 1. A double dip of WAB to kick of the year. :D

Has anyone heard of this Razil kid? I hear his name all the time now in VMSL rumours. He played in the FVSL last year, I think. Where did he sign?

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

Kevin C's celebration was not meant to disrespect Sapp. The one pointed to the number of goals that our strikers have scored in three preseason games and was meant to let our players know that they are back on the score sheet since our players has been giving them a hard time.

Inter still has some work to do before week 1 of the season

Rumour is that Kevin H may be coming back into town. Not sure as to the validity

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before anyone gets their knickers in a knot, I'm pretty sure AB is refering to Kevin Harmse.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Surrey has Poco this Friday and I think Sapperton on Sunday... which is odd considering we have them in week 1. A double dip of WAB to kick of the year. :D

Has anyone heard of this Razil kid? I hear his name all the time now in VMSL rumours. He played in the FVSL last year, I think. Where did he sign?
you'll prbably find him attached to City FC DMU) in div 1 vmsl, he scored 20+ goals last year for DMU Prem fvsl and won the very secretive golden boot in fvsl:cool:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ankle Breaker,

It wasn't an over the top celebration, heck I would have danced with the corner flag, and AFC would have danced the night away. I know he wasn't dissn Sap, but dissn who the real #1 is (who ever that is).

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 1 - Indo 1

Between Indo, Temple, and AFC, who is playing with which team? The Clarks were there and one other AFC guy. What's up? At least all Fiji guys wore shorts. Clarkie with track pants?! Come on!:confused:

Sapp getting leads but giving up goals in the 2nd half of games. Gots to correct that come this Friday.

Sapp vs Norvan
Friday 7 PM at Bby Turf

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 7 - Langara 0

Nice easy run for our boys to start the exhibition schedule and for the coach to get a look at our new guys.

Onto Columbus on monday night.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear FVSL Delta- Blaze VMSL div 1 beat Firetown 5-2 (or something close to that) tonight.

Surrey plays Poco tomo... err tonight and Van oly's Sunday now. I guess the back to back Sap is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0