Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci, and you were carrying 2 bags of Doritos, jelly donuts, and a case of Super Socco!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci, and you were carrying 2 bags of Doritos, jelly donuts, and a case of Super Socco!

Super Socco? I remember those days. Scilaci, pick me up a case and try not to get jelly or donut dust all over everything.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwyrevHpD-4"]YouTube- Super Socco Commercial[/ame]

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are brothers but not as close as The Godfather and Mr. Fantabulous! How is the dream team doing? I hear every goal you score there is free Bafanas at the PCOV club! Oh Manesh!!!!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hose, the Western Canadian champs were all at the Roxy last nite.... Couldn t get a day pass or what? Would of been nice seeing you in your old stomping grounds? Hose only if you could move on the field the way you used to move in the clubs.... You would of made it big in europe!:)

Back in the day we used to call hose, Mr. Travolta!!!(Man could he move and shake it)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hose, the Western Canadian champs were all at the Roxy last nite.... Couldn t get a day pass or what? Would of been nice seeing you in your old stomping grounds? Hose only if you could move on the field the way you used to move in the clubs.... You would of made it big in europe!:)

Back in the day we used to call hose, Mr. Travolta!!!(Man could he move and shake it)

A little awkward.........:eek:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hose, the Western Canadian champs were all at the Roxy last night.... Couldn't get a day pass or what? Would Have been nice seeing you in your old stomping grounds? Hose only if you could move on the field the way you used to move in the clubs.... You would have made it big in Europe!:)

I would be going out on a limb if I said your ESL teacher needs a shake, as I don't know for sure how old you were when you moved here. Anyway I have corrected you work, please continue.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would be going out on a limb if I said your ESL teacher needs a shake, as I don't know for sure how old you were when you moved here. Anyway I have corrected you work, please continue.

Stevie (goose egg) 1234, i think you should stay outta take the piss and worry about your offense as you guys haven t scored in two weeks! Watching you on the sideline last week looks like you've been run over by a truck a few times... :)

Steve 1234, if you have a hard time scoring this week i got a suggestion! Do what Taxman does... He heads to celebraties and scores a few there before he hits the soccer pitch! i mean a goal is a goal no matter how u put it:rolleyes: At Taxman's age... do whatever it takes to get a goal!!:wa:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
as I don't know for sure how old you were when you moved here..

Steve (goose egg) 1234, I am sure you remember very clearly when i moved here! I moved here about 22 years ago.. I was the guy who hired you and half the pathetic guys on your team to pick berries on my farm? Come on dude you forgot already... I guess it doesn t ring a bell does it?? I guess when you get screwed on the soccer pitch the same way you got screwed 22 years ago you try not to remember!! hmmm....:)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the heads up. I will continue to follow your advice from now on. Maybe you could start a coaches corner thread. In this you could hand out all of your little snippets of wisdom regarding the beautiful game. Should I go ahead and contact Regs to put a side a half line of space for you.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulosis,
A few quick questions for you :
What year do you expect to graduate ?

Did you come over on the Nina, Pinta, or the Santa Maria ?

Why are you trying to piss everyone off - or are you really just misunderstood because your IQ is in single digits ?

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never mind that stuff Fanta. I heard that the portugese had a good team dinner the other day at the club. Now that's team bonding.. Spirits are high these days indeed!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hose was just caught shoplifting at Safeway! He walked in with his old Inter bag and the undercover store DICK saw some toenail clippers fall out as he was exiting the store.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never mind that stuff Fanta. I heard that the portugese had a good team dinner the other day at the club. Now that's team bonding.. Spirits are high these days indeed!

Yes Mr. Sck it was a good nite i must say! Its not too often we get out anymore... But let me tell ya i suffered the next day.. lol.. YEs i would have to say we are feeling alittle better these days.. Only if we can get some points off of Westvan it would be even sweeter. :) Westvan, Columbus the teams to beat as of now.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulosis,
A few quick questions for you :
What year do you expect to graduate ?

Did you come over on the Nina, Pinta, or the Santa Maria ?

Why are you trying to piss everyone off - or are you really just misunderstood because your IQ is in single digits ?

I graduated in 1984.

Yes my goal is to piss everyone off as i am very bored at my job.

My IQ is not bad i must say....

PS: I guess i will tone things down in here! I ll be a good guy from here on in!:eek:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats it i am changing my ways in here now:

No more bugging Taxman about his pathetic team and his damaged brain cells caused by dying his hair too much!

No more bugging Sir M about locker rooms!

No more telling Steve1234 he laid an egg during our game!

Thats it i am gonna be like one of the guys now.... So where do we start?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
At BLSCW it was PCOV 1 West Van 1 tonight. WVFC failed to capitalize on several golden chances early, and were up 1-0 until the 80 minute mark. The game was really scrambly on a frozen field for the last hour or so. PCOV converted on a quite dubious free kick call at 81 minutes, at a time when the much vaunted and much larger WVFC back line failed to mark up. West Van needs to be much more disciplined in these type of games: a couple of points given away at the end by them.

Sir M.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At BLSCW it was PCOV 1 West Van 1 tonight. WVFC failed to capitalize on several golden chances early, and were up 1-0 until the 80 minute mark. The game was really scrambly on a frozen field for the last hour or so. PCOV converted on a quite dubious free kick call at 81 minutes, at a time when the much vaunted and much larger WVFC back line failed to mark up. West Van needs to be much more disciplined in these type of games: a couple of points given away at the end by them.

Sir M.

Was getting the minute by minute report from Dickens here in Maui, while enjoying a pint with Tower #2. Heard Eagles was not too happy with a few Pork Chops tonight. Fantabulous, were you not being nice to our First Nations folk?????

JAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0