Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB wouldn't have punched the guy...he would have waited for the guy to get the ball again and walloped him then.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 5 Sapp 0

Great bunch of guys, to bad the game was over in the first 10 minutes!

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
pcov 3 rich 0
Not a typical richmond at PCOV game (not as dirty), but a good game PCOV deserved the win but Richmond could have had a goal in this one as well. Good games were had by newly acquired suitcase Clint and Often injured Normie. No sighting of Capt Shamrock though.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MFFF 3 Wickham 1
Game was over after 15 minutes ...we went up 2-0 and after a little longer it was 3-0. Big Eli was a force up front. Wickham showed a little life with a goal and 5 minutes or so of pressure in the second half and a few other missed opportunities (yes Fantab - behind the net). Miro was refereeing and was great. Great to be playing again - too bad it only lasted for an hour when I popped the hammy again... hope to heal quick (again) to be ready for WAB and his boys. Interesting to see a player on the other team wearing high-top soccer boots - might have been either their hooker, prop, or scrum half ;)... great to beat them on their terrible field and regain our rightful #1 ranking ... as I am sure Sir M will figure out it is just injuries setting us back - all 12 of us did a great job tonight.... funny - no red cards in this game - must be the coaching :) ... the tent in the parking lot was a first - looking forward to the mystery field next week vs Sapp as I am sure Queens Park will be closed.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does that mean you finallly put one in Hose? Columbus looked good in their new unies....black/blue would have been even better!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pcov 3 rich 0
Not a typical richmond at PCOV game (not as dirty), but a good game PCOV deserved the win but Richmond could have had a goal in this one as well. Good games were had by newly acquired suitcase Clint and Often injured Normie. No sighting of Capt Shamrock though.

Yah....family duties. Wife and youngest were out of town so I was with oldest. Disappointing result for our boys.........I haven't had a report yet. :(

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team starter nailed it. PCOV deserved the win, we could have had two, the first a missed sitter and the second a great one handed save from the midfielder on the goal line. PCOV played the ball around very nicely #12 with a great game for them.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we did score 5 goals, 4 on Sapp and 1 own goal off a deflection from Sulley's shot from 40 yards out.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team starter nailed it. PCOV deserved the win, we could have had two, the first a missed sitter and the second a great one handed save from the midfielder on the goal line. PCOV played the ball around very nicely #12 with a great game for them.

PCOV 3 Richmond (steve1234 was sititng on something on the sideline) goose egg

90 minutes were played and steve1234 put it right!!! Two chances to talk about the whole game....Actually 3 intotal! They had a chance about 15 minutes in as there player cut hard to the net and put the ball back to the 18 and drilled a beautiful shot but our 2nd string keeper saved it... As the game was over late in the game richmond made a 5-8 min surge as we emptied our bench... They took a 25 yard shot in which our keeper should of grabbed it but gave a huge rebound and 2 richmonds players on the rebound put it wide... 3rd chance richmond shooting from about 20 yards out happened to hit one of our players in which there was a huge scramble in our 18rd box!!! Yah they should of had two but realistically they should walked off with there heads up in the air, they should of been blown out! :) Portugese coach clearly out coached steve1234 which should be now steve0000:wa:

There was about 4-5 offside calls that should of not been called! The porks totally dominated from start to finish.. !st goal was a beautiful cross and batista puts it in the back of the net with his head! We put pressure and presure but only managed to go up 1-0 at half. Second half coach rogers implements a offence push like the USA army and lights out for richmond... Our greek god peschi slots in a beautiful goal.. We apply pressure and more pressure when the arabian prince makes a beautiful pass to our puggy italian who makes it 3-0.. Great sub by Coach rogers!!:D

Richmond are a good team and now with the additions of Norman Salo and clint the hitman they should be in the top half by seasons end!

On to WEstvan next week which will be a tilt of 2 lockerrooms? or maybe 1:)

PS: i must say Rene (sp) is probabley the best referee in the vmsl...

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was the Columbus/Sapp score 5-0 or 4-1?

Sir M please don t worry about scores as you should be looking in your rearview mirror as a train of portuguese and italian immigrants are heading straight over the bridge right into the westvan district! :wa: ((CHOOO CHOOOOO)

1st trains conductor is Mr. Hose...
2nd trains conductor Mr. Fantabulous...
3rd trains conductor Mr. WAB was on its way but wheels have fallen off and they are waiting for a tow truck:)
------------------------

Objects are looking alot bigger in the mirror :)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 3 Richmond (steve1234 was sititng on something on the sideline) goose egg

90 minutes were played and steve1234 put it right!!! Two chances to talk about the whole game....Actually 3 intotal! They had a chance about 15 minutes in as there player cut hard to the net and put the ball back to the 18 and drilled a beautiful shot but our 2nd string keeper saved it... As the game was over late in the game richmond made a 5-8 min surge as we emptied our bench... They took a 25 yard shot in which our keeper should of grabbed it but gave a huge rebound and 2 richmonds players on the rebound put it wide... 3rd chance richmond shooting from about 20 yards out happened to hit one of our players in which there was a huge scramble in our 18rd box!!! Yah they should of had two but realistically they should walked off with there heads up in the air, they should of been blown out! :) Portugese coach clearly out coached steve1234 which should be now steve0000:wa:

There was about 4-5 offside calls that should of not been called! The porks totally dominated from start to finish.. !st goal was a beautiful cross and batista puts it in the back of the net with his head! We put pressure and presure but only managed to go up 1-0 at half. Second half coach rogers implements a offence push like the USA army and lights out for richmond... Our greek god peschi slots in a beautiful goal.. We apply pressure and more pressure when the arabian prince makes a beautiful pass to our puggy italian who makes it 3-0.. Great sub by Coach rogers!!:D

Richmond are a good team and now with the additions of Norman Salo and clint the hitman they should be in the top half by seasons end!

On to WEstvan next week which will be a tilt of 2 lockerrooms? or maybe 1:)

PS: i must say Rene (sp) is probabley the best referee in the vmsl...

Wow! finally. Did someone just explained what TTP stood for to Fantubby.
Yes Salo is injured, if not you know he's too quick for you.
Does Rene read this stuff? If so well done nice save.

Offense was not the difference, your middle four were, they all played great games and with them fit most teams will be struggling to contain them. One hand could count the unforced errors from this midfield, a good solid core who rarely looked flustered...

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Salo is injured, if not you know he's too quick for you.

Kudos to you steve0000... You guys are a good bunch!

On a second note i could not walk on wednesday cause i rolled by ankle sooo bad. As of yesterday i was not gonna play cause i have my eyes set on the changing room derby next week but i figured Salo was gonna be the line up i did not wanna disappoint! So i wrapped up my ankle and i ll let my stats do the talking...

Not bad eh steve0000 for a guy taken 235th in the draft?

Fantabulous...90 mins played,0 yellows, 0 reds,3 verbal assaults to 2 players and 1 to your sideline, Plus 3, 2 assists, 22/24 passes made,caused richmond to go off-side 25 times, 0 times beat by your over priced offense all with a ankle that was sooo painful to play on! :rolleyes:

Ps: i know i didn t deserve a shooter this game but didnt need to as the porks took the bull by its horns and sent them back to ditchmond with nothing more than a portuguese goose egg :)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MFFF 3 Wickham 1

Just got off the phone with a good friend of mine who knows TAxman! Rumour has it the stuff TAXman uses in his hair contains anabolic androgenic which are classified as a form of steroids.... There is no way Metroford can score 3 goals without them put in by other teams:rolleyes:

Taxman i will asking the vmsl to look into this matter !!

Fantabulous is wondering if objects in the shower are looking alot smaller?

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantaclutz - I am amazed by your emails - it does appear that you are not smarter than a 5th grader. How could you get off of the phone with a friend - we all know you don't have any :)
... and if you are trying to say that we can't score you should be looking in your rearview mirror - besides seeing your closest "friend" in a full mount - you will see that we are climbing our way through the standings and will soon be bypassing PCOV :)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
- you will see that we are climbing our way through the standings and will soon be bypassing PCOV :)

Mr. Taxman lets put a wager on that? :) I think the next time we play you guys we are gonna light you guys up like a christmas tree! ;)

I think Mr. Taxman is better looking than a 5th grader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0