Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/Banter/Rumours/Sept/October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems like coach is trying to fly under the radar a bit. Might have something to do with a certain sound bite. Oh well he won't be able to keep quiet forever, he'll be back to his old yappin ways soon! Gtsssssssss all around.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drop a bottle or Captain Morgan's and a loaded laptop logged on to TTP on his doorstep. He won't be able to resist.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game change notices:

BRM vs Metro Ford is being changed to Friday October 30th on the turf @ CAP

BRM vs Cliff is being changed to Friday December 11th on the turf @ CAP

Don't know the time of KO yet but would assume 5:00PM Eastern.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game change notices:

BRM vs Metro Ford is being changed to Friday October 30th on the turf @ CAP

BRM vs Cliff is being changed to Friday December 11th on the turf @ CAP

Don't know the time of KO yet but would assume 5:00PM Eastern.

sorry - can't make it from downtown to CAP buy 8 - try something more reasonable

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What...does that mean the "porkchops" are 0 and 2? I look forward to the game report from Fantab.

Cheers!

Hey MFF...way to go guys...better start than last year.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really - we just want some competition - Cliff were hanging on by the skin of their teeth for much of the game - a few sitters getting finished and it was 5 or 6-2 for us .. bring on the pork chops.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really - we just want some competition - Cliff were hanging on by the skin of their teeth for much of the game - a few sitters getting finished and it was 5 or 6-2 for us .. bring on the pork chops.

Iam kinda worried! i have not done my taxes from last year and PCOV is playing a ((hot)) Metroford team next.. No more excuses from the PCOV camp. If they do not get all 3 pts versus MEtroford there will be a news conference at the PCOV club on commercial street following the game:rolleyes:

PS: Yes its true Wickham beat Sapperton 1-0

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What...does that mean the "porkchops" are 0 and 2? I look forward to the game report from Fantab

COlumbus 4 PCOv 3

Both sides looked pretty even for most parts of the game. I would say Kevin and Frank lore were monsters for Columbus. Columbus had a lot more possession and seemed to be all on the same page. PCOV played well individually but lacked some chemistry.. Batista and Peschi had highlight goals from the pcov lads. Once again PCOV are short off the blocks but have gotten better as they have improved from there first game.. Onto MEtro-ford next week....

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wickham on a big grass field .... Not overly surprised with the Sapp loss - Wickham is a fast team with rugby-like skills and Sapp had a few that were slow-of-foot in the back that could be exposed. They also have a few injuries.
WAB is probably still recovering from the cold water only showers out at Queens.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WVFC 2 - Westside 0

Westside could have been up 3-0 in the first due some shocking footwork by yours truly. They hit the post on an open net and missed two other yawning cages. WV were lucky to come out of the half 0-0. The second half was mostly WV. Merks made a great save off of Fischer and then WV went up on a worm burner by Deeth. Westside pushed to almost tie it in the dying minutes when a ball went through the box untouched. WV then went up 2-0 in the final 2 mins when Fischer beat Merks on through ball by Mac.
Westside never gave up and were missing a couple of players. ( Catso,Mosh, Pets) but were full marks for their effort.
FYI... That field is horrible. It is tough to play anything on that pasture.

Note to self: The next time the wife wants to get laid (her birthday) before a game I am going to have to say NO. I was shocking today, but I will take the SO.

It was nice to have a deep bench with anybody that came on could have started. I would hate to be the coach making the decisions.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU 2 Richmond 2

I thought Richmond was unlucky not to take the full 3 points from what I saw(I missed the first 25 minutes)..... a couple of red cards, 1 to each team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts