Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2010/2011 preseason rumours/discussion etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oops...sorry BB that is the day of the Cap U soccer golf tournament, so thats a no go. BTW there may be a few spots open still for anyone that is interested...Burnaby Mountain Friday aft...good deal and lots of guys you know. Eagles is even playing :knvb:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
$150, and you get golf, a cart, a dinner, and an Adidas golf shirt worth about 75 bucks...plus prizes.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was talking to a certain Sapp player last week (who lives in Steveston) , after the semi final of the over 35 summer league , and he may be looking for a new team, because of the new signings this year. I can't say his name because the terms of his contract have not been finalized, plus he must complete a medical to ensure he is not fit, and be able to consume at least 6 beers after training and matches.
Yes, Peoplemover has been traded to Richmond for a case of athletic tape. The case should last Bohica 3 games.

charlie

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Peoplemover has been traded to Richmond for a case of athletic tape. The case should last Bohica 3 games.

We got the better half of that deal! A case of tape is not cheap. However, we would have settled for a couple of pylons.

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My signing with Richmond was done under duress. They put a beer in front of me and told me I needed to sign this piece of paper to get the beer! Time to get back on that rickety old wagon of mine!
Speaking of beer...i guess Bohica doesn't need to bring a cooler anymore. With me & Sully gone there's no one left on the team who will buy beers!

Sep 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of beer...i guess Bohica doesn't need to bring a cooler anymore. With me & Sully gone there's no one left on the team who will buy beers!

Come on Ppl mvr, that's a slap in the face to Sully. How can you even think of putting your self in a "Sully" beer buying category ??

Sep 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope the expectations with your signing aren't very high over at Richmond. With the "I don't buy beer" and "I can't score goals" guy they just got! :)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My mum has always maintained If I don't have anything nice to say I should be quiet.
I wonder what sage advise yours handed out.
Good thing I like your brother otherwise I would piss off my Mum right now.

I hope the expectations with your signing aren't very high over at Richmond. With the "I don't buy beer" and "I can't score goals" guy they just got! :)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp update

Last year, Sapp had 23 guys on the roster.
We lost 5 players to retirement or transfers (Brian, Arnie, Sully, Zsolt, Flintoff). 5 other players were not re-signed because they never showed up to any games last year.
We have signed 5 new players to date and 1 more big signing to come.

Ultimately we want 20 on the roster by mid-season.

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if it's rumours or not, but heard at Nations some Roma players might be leaving the NSCL to join Sapperton!!

Conductor,

I never heard anything about that, But what I DO know is that "BIG M" has just sold his house in Langley and moving to the Northshore ;):cool::knvb::wa::bronco:

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

I never heard anything about that, But what I DO know is that "BIG M" has just sold his house in Langley and moving to the Northshore ;):cool::knvb::wa::bronco:

Talked to Big M last week. He has not sold his house, is not moving to North Van and is probably not going to play soccer this year. If he does play, he will be signing with the WVFC Flying Horses.

SIAMO ..... you need to stop watching TMZ and get a more reliable source for info.

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talked to Big M last week. He has not sold his house, is not moving to North Van and is probably not going to play soccer this year. If he does play, he will be signing with the WVFC Flying Horses.

SIAMO ..... you need to stop watching TMZ and get a more reliable source for info.

Jags,
Obviously "Big M" doesn't want YOU to know about his relocation....and he won't be flying with any horses but he will be waving his Italian flag up on the Northshore. "And that's straight from the HORSE'S mouth". Jags you should watch TMZ more often to be in the "KNOW" :bronco::knvb::wa:
Have a good day!!!!!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I do know that about 4 or 5 players from the relegated Cliff Ave team have now joined NAFC in the NSCL. Looks like they will be the team to beat this year from the Coaches League!!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
probably not going to play soccer this year. .

Jags, from what i have heard, Big M will be waving his italian flag up on the Northshore. Rumour also has it a large moving truck came by yesterday and dropped off a few couches?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big M, whatever. West Van FC M "A" vs the upstart Flying Horses Tues, Sept 7 at Ambleside at 8 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0