Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2010/2011 preseason rumours/discussion etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's my understanding that Sully & Arnie may be leaving Sapp as well?

In BRM land, there is also I think some player movement...

Gone are Shuey, McCaw, and Killer as well as Coach (leaving just Billy Jackson from the infamous merger a year ago).

New "coach" is Cainy.

New players include Gary Donald, potentially Sully & Arnie, and a couple of others who haven't played Masters previously. I'm outta the loop a bit but I think that sums up things so far.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's my understanding that Sully & Arnie may be leaving Sapp as well?

In BRM land, there is also I think some player movement...

Gone are Shuey, McCaw, and Killer as well as Coach (leaving just Billy Jackson from the infamous merger a year ago).

New "coach" is Cainy.

New players include Gary Donald, potentially Sully & Arnie, and a couple of others who haven't played Masters previously. I'm outta the loop a bit but I think that sums up things so far.

Just want to elaborate that the departure of Shuey, McCaw, Killer and Coach was very amicable. It was all good and Coach did a great job. We were competitive but really do need to get younger. Stating that, we still have some talented old guys and the addition of Sully, Meers, and Donald combined with some younger guys like Gill, Gahan, Jeffries (and a few more to be mentioned soon) have made us a more competitive team for next season. Cainy has agreed to take on the role as coach.

Looking forward to some late night chats with Sully sputtering in my face.

charlie

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was talking to a certain Sapp player last week (who lives in Steveston) , after the semi final of the over 35 summer league , and he may be looking for a new team, because of the new signings this year. I can't say his name because the terms of his contract have not been finalized, plus he must complete a medical to ensure he is not fit, and be able to consume at least 6 beers after training and matches.

WAB does not drink beer.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a little note to the SAPPERTON team: PLease do not try to approach any players on our team that were signed last year! MEtro-ford and Cliff Avenue have many players available if you are in need of players. thks

Sapperton "Tampering" Rovers

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody interested in an exhibition game over the next two weeks.
Please pm me if interested.

JTL
Poco Castilians from the lowly FVSL

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Jack, I got notified by TTP that my mailbox is full and you were trying to PM me...I will clearing it out shortly and it should be good to go, and maybe we can arrange a game or two between Poco and West Van.

PS I think I may know the reason for this overload...Regs, how do I overcome being busted from Moderator to Member (ie how much and how :p).

Sir M

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It doesn't cost anything to delete stored private messages! Hell, you can export them all into various formats and save on your computer before deleting - check it out.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just was asking about how to renew my membership: ie how much does it cost.

PM me if you like.

PS no more scolding please. It hurts my feelings. :)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United Masters looking for a match.

We have a pitch on Friday, August 27th at 8:00PM on Cloverdale New Turf. Anyone want a friendly, please PM me.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am pretty sure that Poco is looking for a game Ballbaby...that would be a good matchup.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or fear. Let me get back to you Ill see if we can scrape up a side...can you PM me your # bb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0