Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2010/2011 preseason rumours/discussion etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, I may be out of the loop a bit here. Who are the upstart flying Horseman?? Is that Mr. Baker's new team and what division are they playing out of? Heard that West Van FC M are looking good again is that true? Fantab heard rumours that PCOV has lost some key players from last years sqaud and there is talk out of your camp that youcould be fighting to stay out of relegation? Can someone please get me up to speed on my questions, thank you in advance!!

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantab heard rumours that PCOV has lost some key players from last years sqaud and there is talk out of your camp that youcould be fighting to stay out of relegation? Can someone please get me up to speed on my questions, thank you in advance!!

Conductor,

I think you maybe on to something. I saw one of the PCOV players on Nanaimo street bike riding to soccer practice he mentioned to me that he was on his way to tryout for another team. He told me that they lost a few key midfielders and one of their top strikers.
He told me it was a rebuilding year for PCOV this year!!!!!!!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

The WVFC Flying Horses (I did not pick the name) are a spin off of the WVFC M team of last year. Eagles is running it. Several guys who with the WVFC M team last year have moved to this team (8 or 9) and they are supplemented by another 3 or 4 guys that played for the team 2 years ago, plus a sprinkling of other ex Peg or Trollers guys, as well as a few of the better NSCL Vikings (Freybe) players. This was done to accomodate new additions to the WVFC M team. The horsies by league rule are starting in Div 3. They should have a good team I think. Weak coaching though...:p

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like the Croats have some competition in Masters Div 3. By the sounds of it, the fLYING horses and croats could easily be in masters Div 1!!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
by the sounds of it, you guys are both Premier level and are wrongly stuffed into Div 3. I can't believe the injustice of it all

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van Masters Premier 4 - West Van Flying Horses 3. Thnx to the Premier guys for going easy on us. They were up 2 nothing in first ten (both own goals)!!! Prems looks solid, new signings made a difference. Flying Horses took awhile to get started and look forward to their first game on Sunday against Lordco Ajax. It was good for Flying Horses to get a match together before league starts. Coaching also made a difference - Eagles may have to take a bigger role in this. For myself - first game in two years - was sloppy in parts but happy overall. Good luck to all teams.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They were up 2 nothing in first ten (both own goals)!!!

The first one, all I could hear from our Keeper was "Over ....................... Me". Quality finish, I must say. 2nd one would not be considered an OG. I would call it more of a deflection. :rolleyes:

A good night for The Flying Horses. We started slow, but then started to knock the ball around a bit and got a bit more confident. The Masters Premier Team will be solid this year. Thought Dickens had a solid first half. :cool:

Good Luck to All!!!!

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags,
Obviously "Big M" doesn't want YOU to know about his relocation....and he won't be flying with any horses but he will be waving his Italian flag up on the Northshore. "And that's straight from the HORSE'S mouth". Jags you should watch TMZ more often to be in the "KNOW" :bronco::knvb::wa:
Have a good day!!!!!

Big M has a horses mouth :D

Aren't you glad i didn't mention the Monkey bum head.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Code:
JAGS 
Re: VMSL Masters 2010/2011 preseason rumours/discussion etc

Originally Posted by Conductor  
Hey dickens, are you playing with the Flying Horsemen this year??
He will be soon ...............

Thanks Jags, geuss dickens is still playing with himself!!!!

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masters Div 1

Bombastic 4
SFU 2

Game was out of reach off of kick off for 2nd half. up 2 nil we kicked off moved a ball back then wide across field and a terrific finsih from one of our stikers top corner far post. Went up 4 nil and then gave up a penalty for hand ball with 20 mins to go. their 2nd was a nice goal and then the come back was halted. 3 points from a match we felt we needed all the points from this year. Div 1 will be more competative than last year with the 3 Westside squads...or at least on paper. Lomas next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0