Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2008-2009 January & February Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters 2008-2009 January Results and Banter

Whalley area
Unsure how many pitch's are there but a Master div 2 game starts
at 845 on T.B.T.
Lock your cars and hide the valuable's if we are actually playing there

Just 1 turf field. Our game is only 15 minutes - that's Sapp's fitness limit

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

3pm Friday and still TBA. This is ridiculous, no biggie for me I have no life, but for the other 20 guys they could all be making alternate plans.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

3pm Friday and still TBA. This is ridiculous, no biggie for me I have no life, but for the other 20 guys they could all be making alternate plans.

I just talked to Reuben

Weds, Feb 4 @ Van Tech Turf
9 PM

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

We will not be there, we train every other Wednesday, and this is the other.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Captain Shamrock, I believe he is playing the game TTP!!:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FFS, Steve......play the game, man........

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

pcov 1 west van 1...game report someone....

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Freddy:
What kit are you guys wearing on Sunday?

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

pcov 1 west van 1...game report someone....

I want 90 mins back! Terrible game! Honestly! worst game I have ever seen West Van play, so I hope that was not a good game foe PCOV. I have not seen pcov enough this year to comment on their game but terrible soccer tonight.! Pcov are far better winers than they are footballers.......inbarassing Adam sandler was the ref, and usually does a good job; but tonight no flow, the game was awful. Both teams were the @#$%#@ I have seen west Van play better, hopefully So does Pcov or I have no Idea why they are where they are i the standings, thay play terrible soccer. Other than Batista, they have nothing. Fair enough West Van didn't capitalize but atleast they showed something, but couldn't hit a friggin barn with their chances. Final score 1-1 pcov got very lucky the way I saw it....... cheers, off to enjot a glass of Mateus

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anti fan it seems like u know fcuk all about soccer... Maybe next time you should make yourself present so i can stick my foot directly up your fat ass and make it come outta your mouth while your enjoying a glass of Mateus...

As for the game it was farely even.. PCOV had most of the play and should of won it 1-0.. Like usual if they put away their chances it should of been over but with 2 minutes to go Westvan get a PK.. No doubts about it Westvan got lucky... Westvan didn t have much going except late in the game they started pressing for the equalizer. They had 20 guys out. The Westvan guys are a classy bunch of guys with a lot of heart!

Finally got to meet Sir M after the game... Must say a very classy guy... :)

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

PCOV did have most of the play in the first half as WV could not seem to get it going. PCOV pressured well and for some reason WV were on their heels and could not get it going. PCOV scored on what I think was a lucky goal, that they got from our players miscommunication, however they were never really dangerous. My favorite comment on the park from a PCOV player was, " just get it on net, it will go in". Give your head a shake guy. FYI Check the GA column.
In the second half, WV basically settled down and played, and look very good. I am not quite sure why PCOV changed their gameplan but they sat back and used the only the only thing they have and that was Batista, poor guy, he ran his balls off. The ref had no choice but to call the PK and the game was tied.
For the record, PCOV are still the whiniest, and cheapest team around with late tackles, and elbows after the play. It was like watching 11 Greg Lougais's out there with how they flop around on the ground.
Having said that, 1-1 was fair. God I hope we meet them in the BC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0