Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2007-2008 December/January Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not sure about the Fcuking cold and hard. I remember the old days when we used to play on the gravel.

Remember that game Regs when you scored 4 goals. It was a Friday night at the old Confederation gravel. I think it was against Dick Howard!!!

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not sure about the Fcuking cold and hard. I remember the old days when we used to play on the gravel.

Remember that game Regs when you scored 4 goals. It was a Friday night at the old Confederation gravel. I think it was against Dick Howard!!!

Isn't Regs a year younger than Dick Howard? :D Bring your skates tonight, if it is is even on. Big Mario will look Like Zdeno Chara in the pipes tonight for Cliff. I predict a 1-1 tie.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eagles,

Did you just stumble back from the Velvet Underground? I think that is the last time you posted!

:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eagles just figured this TTP thing out, he even knows about tokens now, and now he is all over it. I slipped him a couple hundred. Now you won't be able to get rid of him. Dickens, JAGS, Sir M and Eagles (he is kind of the Braveheart part) are going out to celebrate Robbie Burns tonight. Besty you in?

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Regs, Dick clearly knows better than trying to psyche somone like you, or say SCK out, especially on a PK. He brings a lot of hard earned lessons to the team. Here is one of them:

Dick Howard @ JMT METROSPORT - AOL Video

Sirm, Who is the guy on the right with the mustache interviewing Howard? At first glance I thought it was Jeff Mullock; but it is obviously a young Rene :D The quiet guy in the back ground to Howards right is clearly a young Ruben though.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Dickens, I believe that the person in Sir M's avatar may actually be Jeff, or Billy Grant, or maybe Eagles back in the day. I do not know who the fellow is to the right of Dick Howard in the video, although if I was to guess, I would have to say it might be Conductor, or Ruben.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRM 1-1 Cliff Ave

A good battle but I really thought we should have taken the full 3 points as we pretty much dominated possession in the second half and had several chances - 3 yards out and over the bar with about 5 to go.

Best we can hope for now is that Cliff loses 1 of their last 2 (at least) and we beat Westside - could be a 3-way tie at the top of side B!

Much like the turf, Hagi was shite in the middle :mad: I really don't know what his problem was tonight but he was trippin'!

Doesn't sound like any other games are going to be played this weekend...

Regs.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRM 1-1 Cliff Ave

A good battle but I really thought we should have taken the full 3 points as we pretty much dominated possession in the second half and had several chances - 3 yards out and over the bar with about 5 to go.

Best we can hope for now is that Cliff loses 1 of their last 2 (at least) and we beat Westside - could be a 3-way tie at the top of side B!

Much like the turf, Hagi was shite in the middle :mad: I really don't know what his problem was tonight but he was trippin'!

Doesn't sound like any other games are going to be played this weekend...

Regs.

Hagi was a disaster!!!!

That's all!!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Always the ref's fault ??????

Not always. Tonight he was an issue. We are at crossroads as far as refs are concerned. I've been around a long time. Seen the good and seen the bad.

I'm telling you, at present...............it's bad!

Why are you taking it so personally? You think I am so stupid that I would go on this site where I know referees visit and post and criticize because I am a glutton for punishment. This guy did not decide the game tonight BUT he most certainly affected the play. He threw around cards as a means to save face after a string of ridiculous calls and non-calls. I've seen GOOD referees handle situations like tonight in a very efficient and calming manner. Where the hell have they gone? Where did all these wackos suddenly appear?

Whistle Blower, you probably have a few bevvies in your system at the time of posting like I have so let's be careful not to tread on thin ice. You know me and I know you. You have carded me, maybe even sent me off, but I have always showed you respect because you are a good official. Don't dilute my views because you feel like you must be loyal. We have a problem right now. We can keep avoiding it, blaming the players as whining babies, and some are, but a lot are not.

The good referees are able to let you know who is boss and not compromise a player's ego in the heat of a battle. Respect does go both ways.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not always. Tonight he was an issue. We are at crossroads as far as refs are concerned. I've been around a long time. Seen the good and seen the bad.

I'm telling you, at present...............it's bad!

Why are you taking it so personally? You think I am so stupid that I would go on this site where I know referees visit and post and criticize because I am a glutton for punishment. This guy did not decide the game tonight BUT he most certainly affected the play. He threw around cards as a means to save face after a string of ridiculous calls and non-calls. I've seen GOOD referees handle situations like tonight in a very efficient and calming manner. Where the hell have they gone? Where did all these wackos suddenly appear?

Whistle Blower, you probably have a few bevvies in your system at the time of posting like I have so let's be careful not to tread on thin ice. You know me and I know you. You have carded me, maybe even sent me off, but I have always showed you respect because you are a good official. Don't dilute my views because you feel like you must be loyal. We have a problem right now. We can keep avoiding it, blaming the players as whining babies, and some are, but a lot are not.

The good referees are able to let you know who is boss and not compromise a player's ego in the heat of a battle. Respect does go both ways.

Have another one, Ballbaby. :D ;)

To be honest, your comments are spot on, Ballbaby.......It is sad but it is very true........:(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you listening to on your iPod?
Queen live at Wembley 1986

What is your favourite Sport Movie?
Victory - starring Pele

What historical figure do you most identify?
JFK (I like his work for human rights)

Favourite Soccer Team:
Leichester City FC

Favourite Soccer Moment:
Driving drunk TTP Members home from the pub

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Anti-Fan, I though you might have some interesting answers to the following questions:

Favourite Soccer Team:

Favourite Soccer Moment:

This could even be a new thread.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Anti-Fan, I though you might have some interesting answers to the following questions:

This could even be a new thread.

Rock and roll Love Letter ( Baycity Rollers)

GUS... He was money from 70 yds out and hung like a donkey

Alexander Keith

Favourite Soccer Team:
Any Team playing WVFC

Favourite Soccer Moment:
Man Marking doddy right out of the game in the 7-aside tournamant. The Handsworth Girls volley ball team streaking your game at Ambleside was a close second.

PS, your goal in Squamish was offside, so was wiping your feet on me in the beer garden while I was a sleep.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you listening to on your iPOd?
Nothing, it was stolen at Norgate.

What was your favourite Sport Movie?
Bad News Bear, Buttermaker reminds me of Sir M.

Tatonka or Tonto

Favourtie Soccer Team
Burdette Orange 1980

Favourite Soccer Moment:
Posting on TTP from the Velvet Underground - DING DING

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, you are giving me to much credit! It's only been a month since Christmas ended, I wish my belly was as slim as that guy on the right of Dick Howard!
"I do not know who the fellow is to the right of Dick Howard in the video, although if I was to guess, I would have to say it might be Conductor, or Ruben."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0