Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2007-2008 December/January Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was your favourite Sport Movie?
Bad News Bear, Buttermaker reminds me of Sir M.

I know Dickens would be Lupus.

PS: "Baseball's hard. You can love it, believe me, it don't always love you back. It's kinda like dating a German chick".

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know Dickens would be Lupus.

PS: "Baseball's hard. You can love it, believe me, it don't always love you back. It's kinda like dating a German chick".

I guess that would Leave Amanda and Engelberg....Jags you can fight over that with Eagles, who's catching and who's pitching.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
......When Victoria won 2 back to back Cups in the early 2000's, didn't the VISL gain a spot or two because of the increased competivness of the Island teams. Since the FVSL has been unable to really make any real runs in the Cup over the last 10 to 15 years, why would the BCSA award more spots to them.

Now if the two or three teams in the Interior of the PCSL can bput together some quality teams that can compete against the best, then perhaps the PCSL could gain another spot into the BC's.

Personally, I think they have it right, why have weeker teams for the valley or island in, when there are soo many quality teams in the VMSL.
Thank-you

hos

Nice to see an honest FVSL man .....

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do not know about the rest of you, it is tough not being at work today. Captain Shamrock what are you up to??? Who said being a teacher was easy?????

I think I might stay on TTP all day.

Update: Westcoast Velvet Underground should be open after Spring Break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0