Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2005/06 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M:

Just can't please everybody...should we place a mandatory 24 hour blackout on reporting all game scores for you? I waited until well after both watching the tape-delayed showing on TSN and receiving a phone call about the score from the extremely besotted SCP before posting that.:rolleyes:

C-Side:

Technology is a wonderful thing - try it in this order:
  1. click on the quote button. Note the placement of brackets that results from this action.
  2. copy your text
  3. carefully place cursor between quote & endquote and paste.
  4. enjoy with appropriate beverage.
Votez pour Moi,

Trece

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece totally my fault. This kindof stuff happens to me all the time. Like the time when the moustachioed waiter in the Greek Restaurant picked up my date, but thats another story. Who knew that it would be a bad idea to go on a soccer based website if I didn't want to know a soccer result?

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trece verde said:
C-Side:

Technology is a wonderful thing - try it in this order:
  1. click on the quote button. Note the placement of brackets that results from this action.
  2. copy your text
  3. carefully place cursor between quote & endquote and paste.
  4. enjoy with appropriate beverage.
Votez pour Moi,

Trece

Hey your right it works, I would swear that's what I did earlier. Thanks for the help

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Peter, just a heads up I noticed a few of Sir M's players at the Mosiquito Cougar(oop's )Creek tonight and just a heads up doesn't look like the bbq will happen on sunday, but they seem the type to fancy pub drinks and servers!!

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it isn't going to happen anyways. We couldn't muster up 2 sticks to rub together to start a fire last night so there's no way we're going to be able to bbq Sunday...if we play.

Misiquito? Didn't he play for the Black Hawks in the 60's?

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter: use some of that scotch you drink to start the bonfire.....

cheers

everyone is 100% of their first prediction...
Columbus 7 Cracovia 1

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1 PCOV 0

Once the fog lifted, it was a great day to play at Hastings Bowl. Unfortunately, both teams didn't live up to the expectations of a good match. Rather boring game.. We scored with only a few ticks left before halftime, and it appeared that we thought that was enough. Another stellar effort from our defenders as we continue to lead the league in fewest goals against. And three coming in one game! Rob Z. was tested a few times after we sat back. Should have put it away earlier but again, SCP stood tall and made some key saves to give his team a chance. We'll have to be better next week against Sir M's formitable group.. Interested to hear about the other games played today??

SCK

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately, the Westside/West Van Peg game was postponed today...a couple of the Premier guys that CATed with us could not believe that we left the WS change rooms at 130 after not even playing.

We had 1 guy from Sardis, 1 from Bellingham, and Sir M's bro show up to be disappointed after falling asleep on the couch in Tssawasssen at 4 AM to travel to Hillcrest just to have it cancelled. Some excellent peeler/waitress stories were told for about the 100th time in the room though...

Next time we meet Peter it will be BBQ weather!!

SCK, excellent win.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M: Not sure if you noticed but on the vmsl website it lists our game as TBA for a site?? Did you guys lose Ambleside or is it just in shite shape?
SCK

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
you may need ice skates this weekend instead of cleats and lots of spice in your water bottles???

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK said:
Sir M. Just heard. We'll see if it's on Saturday.
SCK

If it is, WV may have to wear last years Peg reds to match their eyes...its the big WVFC Christmas party followed by the lonely walk of shame Friday eve...what colurs will you be wearing?

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for this weekend(games on after all):

Cracovia FC/Sapperton Rovers Sapperton by a couple

SFU Royals/Columbus FC Columbus by one

Portuguese Club/Vancouver Lobbans PCOV by a couple

West Van FC/ICSF Inter Hopefully us if we get all of the guys out

Vancouver Firefighters/WFC Westside it'll be a tie

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK...you were right...PCOV 2 Lobbans 0...it could have been more if it were not for their keeper...very cold evening on the white turf at Burnaby Lake, North Pole.

Sapperton
Columbus
WVFC/Inter Tie
Firefighters/WFC Tie

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry X-mas boys! Time to fatten up? Here comes the rains to close the fields for January,unless we get more games on the turf. Have a good one,be smart,don't drink and drive!
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0