Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2005/06 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everything started with Sapperton Park coments...Is it a COW PASTURE or not?

Now, how come Whataboutshitbob come with this:

Whataboutbob said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir M
Peter, SCK, et al: Oh my GOD. I thought you guys were totally exaggerating. We arrive at Sapp park and it is snowing like hell, and there is a big swath of mud up the entire center of the narrow, slanted pitch, and the southwest corner is 6 " underwater......
Glad thats over.

Take another moan. Are you going to blame the snow on Sapperton as well? You'd think an old guy like yourself would have played in these conditions in the 80's and mid 90's, heck your entire soccer career. These turf and sandbase grass fields have spoiled you.

How dare you come with offensive remarks like this one
an old guy like yourself
... his name is SIR M for a reason, he is a GENTLEMAN......now he may look but he is not...

GH

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey futbol. Thanks for making it so clear. You're right. It's all about winning, standings and all that other stuff. You know, cups,etc. Hoist?? Oh, the mighty Ranger did that. Maybe I could get a lesson from him if he played after all. You sure talk a lot about our league, don't you? Maybe we could use a player like yourself. Not!

Jags: Get this....You're not liked as well. We hope to change your standings before the Christmas break. And, no we won't be sending out any gifts. Got it, Mr. Rangerforever.

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK said:
I recall playing in a cup final where you guys were very lucky to move on...

Was that the game that you guys lost??? Hmmm interesting perspective, I seem to recall a post and a couple very close chances in the OT by Sapp. oh I mean Paddlewheeler.

As for West Van, for a good team you sure are full of yourselves. I thought there were quality chances at both ends and the winning goal would not have went in on our keeper, too bad he had his daughters game and had to leave at the half. Maybe when we play you next we might even have our strikers playing as they have yet to play against you!

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant stuff SCK............................ Brilliant............ PS, I do know alot about our, oop's, your league........................I might have even kicked you in a practice, I mean game. :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You old guys are certainly getting 'catty' in your old age. :) :D Is it all about winning or playing the game? To me, the game is all about angles.......

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, come on back...don't be like that: this US/THEM thing. We're all brethren at heart. We all bleed red. We all think WAB has reality distortion field glasses that he wears at games.

For the record, I have no problem with the way Sapp plays and have enjoyed playing them for years. They come to play and compete hard no matter who they're playing.

Captain, it's all about guts and inches and round things, not angles...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Probably explains why you don't play anymore.

----

You're all fcuking donkeys. End of.

That's not the reason I don't play. I stopped playing because I got tired of running rings around players like yourself. Listening to players(like yourself) whine on the field now(as a referee) is almost therapeutic.

BTW, parenting doesn't seem to be doing anything for your personality. Stay positive and things will change........... :D :cool:

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock: We could have used you at the park on Sunday. Reffing was shocking...

SCK

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs:

Of course they're all donkeys. You're a donkey too. We all are; that's why we're playing Over 35 soccer....

Captain GreenSocks should be as well, with his gammy legs.:D

Since Columbus moved off of Central Park and the FF away from Wesburn, Sapperton Park IS the worst field in Premier (actually almost the whole league). Why won't Sapp move? Tradition. It actually does mean something, even if the field is absolute shite. An added bonus is that when you break your ankle in the half-foot-deep mud, Royal Columbian is right across the street...

The other reason they won't move to somewhere nice and new like Mercer is $$$. WAB and Firaz are cheap, probably even cheaper than I am, which is shocking. They'd rather make Paul Lowther go on a diet than buy him a bigger jersey.... Can you believe the nerve of some people's kids?

Votez pour Moi,

Trece

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS said:
RF,

Ouch. I must try harder on my posting skills. I guess pure volume of posts speaks to quality. :confused: :confused: Where might I pick up my copy of "Top Quality Posting by Rangerforever"?? Sounds like a must read to be on TTP. Hopefully when we meet in the Provincials, I can get a signed copy in person. I am sure Sir M would like one too.

JAGS

Jags:
My point was I quite enjoy your wit and not SCK's.
Well, that's because there never is any fcuking wit when it comes to his posts...
Re-read what I said now - It was a compliment.
Nothing like reading a Sir M post with a coffee and having a laugh.
I think you misunderstood my sarcasm.
Oh, and Partick sucks. ;)

SCK:
You're an angry little poof.
Banging away on the keyboard with your silver medal hanging around your neck.
I never once said your side was suspect and never once didn't give your team credit.
Find it and quote it - Seriously.
Look back carefully and the one post I poked fun at Inter was in response to your useless, classless post upon observation on one of my team's matches at the Westerns.
Yes, the Western's where I didn't play or last year.
A little thing like an ACL reconstruction held me back from playing an elite old fart like yourself.
Oh, and usually when people use these things, ;) , they're called smilies, it lets people know they are 'Taking the Piss'.
Something you obviously don't know how to do.

Eee-Aaw,

Cheerleaderforever

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with dickens_cider....let's all get along or else your going to be on santa's naughty list for x-mas...

Sapperton Park is hockey version of the Boston Garden and it does suck...

HoHoHo!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now I know where all the Open men's Premier posters went.

2 Comments

1. Ranger, are you still upset with me from 4 years ago when we beat you like a drum in the BCs?

2. I don't play for Sapp O-35. So I ain't no donkey.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
W A B. Sapp1 - Rangers 0 Rangers one missed pk.

Beaten like a drum ? I think not big man. :rolleyes:

Nice try though. Really.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever AKA Benchwarmer:
Now that we have your attention. Poof? Look back and you'll see you're exact quote if you can read. I was only shocked at your competition. Of course, we'd like to have been there. NSS. I don't give a shite about that though. What bugs me(and many others) is that you've put yourself on this almighty high ground. Ground yourself small guy. You've got a very good team. Yes, I said it. I will bow when I see you at the Provincials. We may also try and kick your asses on the field. As far as fields go, Newton Athletic is one of the nicest fields. Our semis were there last year. Trece Verde and the other portos may disagree and say Queen's Park, but under the lights it can be dodgy trying to find the ball. Our facility, Hastings, is pretty nice although last Sunday the Premier Open guys didn't enjoy it. Rather sloppy. Any word yet on field closures? Doesn't look good though. I think Burnaby turf may be open.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK said:
Ground yourself small guy.

You get it!
You finally get it although you don't really know that you got it!
That is the fcuking best comment you could have ever made!
Fcuking idiot - I just ate you for lunch for fcuk's sakes! :D

You are a fcuking suckhole.
And a dodgy cover up.
"I was just shocked at the competition"
Whatever you little wench.
You fcuking were implying it was a tainted victory and I fcuking pissed on you based on the fact we met another I-Tie squad in the final.

As I said the ;) was a polite way of telling you to shut the fcuk up silver medalist.
But again, you just don't fcuking get it.
You then had to make the FVSL/VMSL comparison.
Almighty higher ground?
Again ya stunned fcuking cnut, take a look in the fcuking mirror.

You are a tit.
The whole reason you got on me was because I had a go at WAB and his obvious lack of comedy, which makes sense, because you are right in there and make a fair pair.
Of tits that is.
You couldn't fcuking wait to bring up the Westerns again did you?

Keep banging away on that keyboard.
And really, the day we meet, you might just be a little surprised at my small man stature.

Now fcuk off, have a shower, wash the urine off your body, and shut your little pie hole bitch.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of WAB

Buddy:

I have the world of respect for Sapperton and the fact that the goal that beat us was one of the nicest I have ever seen in cup play.
That was well done and the better team won.

But when a moany fcuking twat like you has a go at us because we sang after that game celebrating the end of our season, with you thinking it was somehow a slap to your faces, proves my ultimate point that you just don't fcuking get it.

Suckholeforever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0