Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL free agency period

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Said Current NCAA

Originally posted by Notty
Mia Hamm???:cool:

Good try Notty.

I will let all know, with Notty coming closest to the Mark.

The big signing is Christine Sinclar coming off an Outstanding NCAA campaign.
The first female to suit up in the VMSL, since Jinky stopped playing.

HOSwemaySignthatAlenguytoo:D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even Bigger Signing

Rumoured to be coming to Khalsa with Christine Sinclair is goal keeper Leisha Alicia who is apparently leaving her NCAA side in the US to join Sinclair and her new team in the VMSL.

According to reliable sources these two met in Vancouver or Victoria last September when Leisha was here with the national women's team and will be living and working here while doing national team duty.

HOS will Leisha be your back up?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shoddy reporting, Reccos.

NCAA finished last week so she isn't leaving their side :rolleyes: Don't make me call you Bianchin... Get your facts right!

~Regs.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow

If this is alan marcina,this kid is very special.
I had alan for two years on the the under eighteens,and this kid could score goals or set the best of them up.
The kid is very krafty and will give alot of players nightmares at the best of times.

yours truely, coach.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clean him up, and throw him on the fire...

Zenga....zing! You've just been reeled in. By HOS, of all people, who has more lines out there than any other, but rarely gets bites because the fish all know his color of line.:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Have Special HOS Stataus

I don't use fishing line, I just throw a Shopping Cart in the River.

And it looks like I caught a Zanga, a very rare species that usually likes the warm waters of the South Pacific.
This fish is not know as the smartest species in the Flounder family, and now will be served by Captain HOS at the Un-official TTP X-Mas Bash. 2 peice Zanga, 1 chip, and don't forget the mushy peas.

HOS

If Khalsa signs a Bird Keeper, I want to BACK her UP:eek:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lookalike

has anyone compared RREECCOOSS to to wenger of ARSEnal,they are both schrivveled up ,they dont have laugh lines !they have PMS lines on their face ,they both are misserable & they both like young men ,as for the rumours& trades ,word is that sapperton GROVERS (muppets) are after Dave Corr, true or false RECCOS?????

fcuking peach

sid:D :p :p :p :p :wa: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :confused: :) :( :D ;) :p :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :eek:

:eek:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems like he signed with Croatia. The only problem is that he will not be available until February....or maybe even not at all...

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am still trying to figure out what is wrong with using a shopping cart in the river. Las time I checked it is actually very useful. I will gladly sell you some fish!!!!!!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: here we go

Originally posted by larsson
.More and more burnaby should change there name to burnaby scottish. [/B]
fcuking hell with you larsson in the bby line up you should change your name to marlboro men,cause you bring cancer to every team TWAT,later fatty

sid:wa:

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

A little late with the piss take on that one.:rolleyes:

And that "Fat Cancer" you are talking about has 9 goals in 9 games! If cancer is this good...bring on the prostate!

~Notty

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fatty

WHO IS TALKING FATTY.HEY GARY CORR ARE U PLANING ON GIVING BIRTH SOON LOOKS LIKE UR ABOUT TO EXPLODE

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0