Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL free agency period

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure you have CD. Joe Marello was a Socials teacher when we went to JHJS...

I'm waiting for Inter to sign Mizz Panagopolous. Then, I will take notice of this powerhouse team :D

~Regs.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Q: Kindel cleared to play by the CSA?
Ollie has not been able to suit up for Westside due to CSA red tape.
Westside has signed a few UBC lads including CIS player of the year, Aaron Richer.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miss P

I'm waiting for Inter to sign Mizz Panagopolous. Then, I will take notice of this powerhouse team

I actually had a student teacher by that name and she was a CRACKER............ OH Socials 11:D

Kindel is in the same boat as Ollie,waiting for the powers to be to abolish that crazy rule.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Signing + A little Quote from Aug.

Originally posted by Hands of Stone

...I think that the 96ers are going to surprise a few teams this year, ...I also think the ACM is going to be alot stronger than people think, making the relegation POOL any ones game this year.

I say that it Croatia's year to be relegated...

What a great call.

On to the big signing.

Mighty Khalsa have signed Mike Berkich, you have not heard of him, you will after the game vs. Weakside this Sunday.

HOS

Other big VMSL news to Come:eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll Keep him

Originally posted by john
Is he a keeper?????

:eek:

john

Very funny stuff John:mad:

Sunday will also mark the return of Big Bad Bobby Thorton to the lin-up. He has been out with injury since the first couple games of the season. He also is not a keeper, John.
Thank-you very much Bobby Thorton!

HOS

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by besty
Burnaby to add to the already stellar line up. Details to be released soon!

love
besty:wa:

Its been 5 days and you Crapitals still havent come out with your big BIG RED HEAD SAPERTON signing!!!!Hurry and Confirm this Team Of The Weak!

Love

JimmyHOS

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Capitals Signing

Jimmy H:

If you looked very carefully at the TTPers in the Umbro line up yesterday, you just might have noticed their "BIG Signing" standing amongst the group.

As T Bones commented yesterday, "BIG Signing" ISN'T a TTP Premium member so the only way he could get in to the Umbro sale was to get a transfer to Notty's crew as a Notty buddy wanabe.

:p

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VMSL Rumours

Latest rumour in the line yesterday has new PAU signing Guinness headed to Sapperton Rovers "A", having failed in a bid to negotiate his way to Club I. :wa:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

I begged to carry the water bottles, but aparently they already have Bobby Boucher (AKA Jinky) doing that job... I had no alternative, but to barrie my head in the sand and head back to the Valley of Pig farmers and sheep shaggers!!!:rolleyes:

PS. I had already talked to WAB about that kind of move and he told me the CAT coach didn't think I could cut it at Sapperton???:eek:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
here we go

brian gibson made his burnaby canadians debut last night in a friendly against trinity western.In which burnaby easily won 3-0.Brian had a very good game and looks a great fit in the burnaby line up.As for me it seemed to create more offense with brian in there.From what i saw last night we will be the team to beat from here on in.Prediction : Do not see burnaby losing another game.Welcome Gibby to a contender.More and more burnaby should change there name to burnaby scottish.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts