Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL free agency period

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
didn't take long for the mccapitals to bite sid's bait (now that is disgusting).
notty, please pm that larsson character and guide him through some of the ttp etiquette. playing for the capitals is one thing...using them throughout posts is quite another. donkey.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Shmat...

cs,

larsson is on his own with his TTP etiquette. Trust me.... it’s better than his golf etiquette!:rolleyes: :D

Besides...larsson is fat...he knows it...I know it!!! No secretes here!:D

~Nottywhoisalsofat...butwouldneverpostthataboutmyself

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
snaddon

9 teams ----9 years

god only knows what fattys stats would be like if he ever finished a season off with one team,suitcase sneddon ,he should be working at a fcuking moving company with his experience,

SNEDDON = one fat man with a little heart,

almost got capped for Ireland twice (BOTH KNEES):eek: :eek: :eek:

SID:wa: :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do you say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Guys you Don't Like

Originally posted by sid
fcuking hell with you larsson in the bby line up you should change your name to marlboro men,cause you bring cancer to every team TWAT,later fatty

sid:wa:

Wish I new about the Larsson pissing sooner, but I can't top Sid.

HOS

Now that Fatty has eaten all the Christmas Pudding the Goal Scoring will come to an End. 9 goals in 9 games, more like 9 goals vs. Argies and ACM. Try to score on a team like Khalsa, Larsson.

Sid anything to add?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sneddy

ttp out of ttpers is one thing ,but taking the pis out of notty there sneddy is another,didnt you ttp out of notty when he was playing in edmenton ,,

watch your pockets lads snedds & double CHIN are looking for a wallet near you

fcuk you too bon jovi:wa:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia is flying in two players from Zagreb. Each has had experience with the National U-17 team. Both are forwards and are expected to make a huge impact in Croatia's remaining games. They arrive tomorrow and are expected to be ready for next Sunday. They were playing under amateur contracts so there shouldn't be a problem signing them. Their names are Jebes Dupu and Pusis Kurac.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: snaddon

Originally posted by sid
9 teams ----9 years

god only knows what fattys stats would be like if he ever finished a season off with one team,suitcase sneddon ,he should be working at a fcuking moving company with his experience,

are you jumping on the africatina band wagon sneddy !!??

sid:wa: IAIN SNEDDON =black native fijian,born in Ireland,plays for scotland!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:confused: :confused: = sneddy

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jumping Ship

Originally posted by sid

are you jumping on the africatina band wagon sneddy !!??

Sid, are you saying that a guy would jump ship mid way through a season to a team that is almost certain of relegation.

Plus he has scored 9 goals (so the VMSL Web says) and is playing with a team that is due to finish in the Top 4.

But it is Larssons B-Day today, and if he gets enough Dark Beer in him, he could sign with anyone.
Lets hope he has paid off his Tab with the Caps before he goes or they could be in the same trouble as the Ottawa Senators.

Happy B-Day Larsson, Who would have thought you would make it to 30.

HOS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And he plays like 40

Originally posted by Notty
...he looks 30!!!:D

Well if the Rumours are True, perhaps all the Boys who played with Pacific 96ers Last year, and didn't stay with Khalsa, are all going to the New Argies.

I don't know how many old 96ers are playing in Premier, but the ones that are, could be jumping ship to join the Argies.

Too Little Too Late, but everyone has a shot in Imperial Cup, so who knows.

Is it true that the Clarks are on the move, Holiday or Zurrini?

HOS

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
topic of coversation

Seems to me that i must be doing something right cause everyone wants to talk about me.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: snaddon

Originally posted by sid
9 teams ----9 years

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Big Moves, With One Day Left

Well there was "Days of Our Club I Lives", but I was hoping that was going to be about sexual relations that take place between players and coaches, not boring stuff about Reggy leaving.

I guess you could say that the Argies had record transfers and signings before the dead-line, but I don't even know who one of these guys are, so who cares.

Regs going to Peg is the BIGGEST then, and now he plays his first game back with the Flying Cnuts on Friday Night vs. Mighty Khalsa:eek:

Not the best game to pick to come back to Premier, I will bring all the boys up to speed on "The Move" tonight at training, but we all still want to see you try it.

Oh well, unless WAB can Poach some guys away from Inter in the next 24 Hours, it could be a slow day on Douglas St. on Wednesday.

By the way, I don't like this Poaching stuff, but if anyone is interested in playing for a Team with more Points than WAB's team, give Big P a call.
Sorry knvb, we have enough guys that can't put the ball in the net.:eek:

We need a player that can help us keep a Frigin Lead.

HOS

p.s. I will save you the post about getting a New Keeper, that would be funny, but we have seen these posts one too many times already.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, it is done now officially... I've transfered back to the flying cnuts.

Another TTPer also signed tonight for us... I think the squad is bigger than Inter's now :D

~Regsridingthepinehopefully :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0