Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL free agency period

cannibal

Jul 31, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
free agency period

With just over a month left before the winter season, is there anything going on with player movement that others should know about? Besides the obvious huge deal with a certain administrator, I haven't heard of too much in team change.

Should I be the first to start with a certain Whitecap that played his youth soccer in Surrey/Delta area. It looks as if he's going back home to play in Surrey, with a Temple side that's looking to make the move upwards.
:eek:

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Nial does have some longtime friends on Temple, but this is probably just a rumour.

Anyone hear the word on Clan this year?

Sandman,

rumour has it that Indo might be combining with a certain FVSL club:eek: Can you confirm or deny?

Yowenhopinghedoesn'tgetadeaththreathinhisPM;)

cannibal

Jul 31, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The mystery man???

Gurp, I think with the addition of the mystery man you'll be pretty solid upfront, however in order for the striker to score he'll need some service. You may need to fill another 6 or 7 spots!

p.s. Who's the investor???

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although one can obviously see why you would think Gurps would be playing for Sikh Temple(the name, the flag), this is not the case. On another note, I heard a rumour that a certain Sikh Temple center back who occasionaly takes the piss is leaving the team to join "Doctor," "tellu" and the suspended Chanchal on Indo FC "C". Any truth to this YOwen?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
nial t

no chance.spoke to him last night at our match,and he is not
headed up that road.(he did speak of joining a new club though)
and that consists of some old mates!!!!!
should be interesting.

cannibal

Jul 31, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
which Indo team will show up?

Sandman,

What's your take on the upcoming season? I've heard the same boys are coming back, but with the inclusion of a handful of GN boys - who will see the pitch? Are any of the boys from last year staying up in premier?

cannibal

Jul 31, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
indo

I guess Sandman has no comment on the upcoming season.
I've just talked with some fellows close to the 96ers organization and i've come up with a list of transfers:

- matt mori
- zico (transferred out)
- kyle mcdermiad
- adrian yeung
- sepho sibiya (excuse the spelling)
- benj hayford (possibly)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
- benj hayford (possibly)
Ouch, that could "possibly" hurt Inter, big time. Jimmy Holiday isn't getting any slimmer and he's sure a shite not getting any faster and Coppertone just sucks.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give Sandman a chance to post I am sure he will, knowing sandman he is all about being up front.

I have spoken with a few players from indo and they I believe as off right now are sticking together to make a run to get back into premier.

Cheers

JB

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI

Our boys are all sticking together with the inclusion of some very solid new players. We will be just fine.......

The rumors of joining up with certain teams from the Fraser Valley is new news to me:confused:

Sandman

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How's this for a scoop,

Khalsa (PCL) to buy Pac 96ers premier spot!!!! Just got home from the Khalsa/Explorers game and that was the buzz on the sidelines. The team will probably be a mix of indo-canadian players along with some other big names from the local scene. From the sounds of it, this team will be very good.

I guess only time will tell if it's rumour or fact. Any thoughts?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kalsa/Pac96ers

Yowen,

From the sounds of it, this team will be very good.
WTF????
If you amalgamate the Nashville Preditors and the Minnisota Wild, you still end up with a shite team. Same situation here. The main guys for Kalsa all play for other Premier teams and the 96ers, as they sit, will get killed in the Premier. BTW, would Parm play up front and Miroslav still in the back line? Potent O and D you would have there!:rolleyes:

As for Indo FC and SAP,
Sandman and WAB will be announcing some keyOn Loan transfers for the playoff runs. Both teams will benefit from these earth-shattering off-field moves. More latter this month.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

I see summer school has done nothing for your grammar and spelling there big fella!!:rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BIG NAMES

For all you TTpers who go gaa gaa over the so-called BIG NAME players. You know who you are;
you buy Whitecap season tickets
you get their autographs when you see them
you drop their names in social situations like they are your buddies
you style your hair like theirs
you dream of playing for the Whitecaps
you call your Div 1 team a "semi-pro" team to your girlfriends (when you fluke out and get one)

Listen up, it means dick all around here. Maybe in Europe it says something about the player, but here it means shite. I've seen all those names all over the place, and yet only a precious few have ever impressed and shined in the Premier. There are too many names and teams to list.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slow day on the thread

Bronco,

Not a lot to write about?:confused:

Whats going on with Croatia?

As for SAP, we had our 1st training session last night and 22 guys showed up. Not bad!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour

Word on Scott Road is that Indo is combining forces with Sikh Temple to ensure Temple moves up.........a rumour I heard from a very shakey resource mind you.

Chunger

May 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for teams selling their spot....in the case Pac 96ers and Khalsa; I believe in the Nazzi constitution, a team cannot sell their spot as in a few years back when Cliff Ave. in Div 2 would always finish first and then sell their spot. If the 96ers let it be known to the league their intentions, the league would kybosh the entire sceme, demote the 96ers and promote another Div. 1 team...in this case Clan Alumni.

WAB,

I saw your wife being interviewed on TV barbequing hamburgers a couple of weeks ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0