Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter October, 2005

Who will win this weekends clash of the, er, titans, Bombastic or Yaletown

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheShouldHeBeWhite

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SofaKingGood said:
That game against NK last year summed up our year. We must of had atleast 20 clear-cut chances, but couldn't score. We hit the post/cross-bar about 6 times and had another half a dozen breakaways.
ahahaha..... ok I remember that game and YES, SP basically got ripped off, but it was absolutely not that out of hand.

Didn't NK win the other match and cleanly?

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cookie Monster said:
The Unicorns you are talking about just tied the Green Devils. Douglas Park tied JBs (a good Div.2 team) earlier in the season. Richmond FC won the Div.2 cup just 2 years ago and Westside and Nomads A have been around for some time and are always solid. The C-men, Roos, Real Mac and Zawisza don't stand a chance against good teams.

The Unicorns tied the Green Devils? Big Deal. Douglas Park tied the JB's. So what. Richmond FC won the cup two years ago. Yes, and then most of their players split and went to play for - guess who? Sporting Punjab. I've played for two of the teams you mention and against the other ones in the last two years or so and I'm not buying what you're selling. The top four in div2C could beat any of those supposedly stronger teams in A and B. And the weaker sides (ie. C-men) aren't happy losing games and can cause the odd upset, so best not take them lightly either. By the way, didn't catch who you play for, cookie. :rolleyes:

p.s. Angryman, thanks for the sympathetic post.....tosser :D

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Watcher is sitting in his livingroom, staring up at the Leo Bevillacqua Memorial Trophy (awarded to the Div. 2 Cup Champions). It's perched above my TV on my Entertainment Centre. There it is going to stay for the forseeable future. And no amount of wishful thinking from sporting p. or any other batch of pretenders is going to change that fact. Eat your hearts out. This year NK is winning promotion, the Cup and the Provincials that we were robbed of this last summer.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
Captain - you need look no further than Belmont FC to throw your Irish support. FULL of Irish blood over there. You should see our corner flags.

Right, Belmont it is then. :D I'll have to see if I can ref a game to check the flags out first. :D ;)

How is the season going, Bandcamp?

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher said:
And no amount of wishful thinking from sporting p. or any other batch of pretenders is going to change that fact. Eat your hearts out. This year NK is winning promotion, the Cup and the Provincials that we were robbed of this last summer.

Watcher do you always refer to yourself in the 3rd person? Do you think you're The Rock or something - I personally think you more closely resemble King Kong Bundy on the soccer field.

And Sporting Punjab doesn't really need to come out here and say they are the best - we'll let our play do the talking. I've never seen another team come on ttp and talk about themselves as much as NK. If you're not talking about how great you play - you're choo chooing like a 4 year old moron.

If you want to see how much of a pretender Sporting Punjab is - then let's set up an exhibition. We'll let the final score do the talking - as far as we are concerned our last game against NK was a convincing victory and we'll leave it at that.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the 5th back said:
The Unicorns tied the Green Devils? Big Deal. Douglas Park tied the JB's. So what. Richmond FC won the cup two years ago. Yes, and then most of their players split and went to play for - guess who? Sporting Punjab. I've played for two of the teams you mention and against the other ones in the last two years or so and I'm not buying what you're selling. The top four in div2C could beat any of those supposedly stronger teams in A and B. And the weaker sides (ie. C-men) aren't happy losing games and can cause the odd upset, so best not take them lightly either. By the way, didn't catch who you play for, cookie. :rolleyes:

p.s. Angryman, thanks for the sympathetic post.....tosser :D
glad to see you're paying attention Fiver-I must have been drunk... :p

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All this talk about which is better, Div 2 A, B, or C.

Don't you all know that CAT is where it's at?

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dezza said:
All this talk about which is better, Div 2 A, B, or C.

Don't you all know that CAT is where it's at?
Been there, done that, CAT is shite. Which is why Westside Rino's Div. 1 CAT team lost to Point Grey United (the Unicorns) in the second round of the Div. 2 cup last year.
CAT is a joke.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan JB's 6 B-United 0

Not much to say here. JB's getting their confidence back. B-United just couldn't put up any fight.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strickly anIdiot
Sticks and stones buddy. The bottom line is the cup belongs to NK until someone takes it away ............and that just ain't going to happen. The only convincing win between our two clubs was the 3-0 drubbing NK laid on you hacks last year. Who the fukc wants an exhibition with your lot anyway. Exhibitions are a display of friendliness and sportsmanship something foreign to you. I know your mentality and dread having to deal with it. It almost cost me a serious injury lasy year from a total cheap shot by that hook nosed fukc on D. Lucky I'm made of steel.
That being said it would make for a sweet final NK vs. Sporting P. However The Watcher still thinks Erion and the Kosovars are going to kick your asses all over the pitch. The Watcher predicts a hat trick for Erion in that game. They have way to much euro skill for you guys to contend with.

Prediction...........After this post Watcher hatred will hit an all time high in the sporting camp

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher do you always refer to yourself in the 3rd person? Do you think you're The Rock or something - I personally think you more closely resemble King Kong Bundy on the soccer field.

He's more like a pumus stone, floating around not doing much but irritating everyone. He does have a huge ass,, as he tried to submarine my hip with it last weekend. I was afraid I was not going to get my leg back from his maximus :eek:

And Sporting Punjab doesn't really need to come out here and say they are the best - we'll let our play do the talking. I've never seen another team come on ttp and talk about themselves as much as NK. If you're not talking about how great you play - you're choo chooing like a 4 year old moron.

I've seen SP play and they would do well on the 'B' side. It's no fluke that they are on top.
Also, I have to give credit to NK for no "choo Choo" comments during the last game.

As for cup play, it's a crap shoot as some team don't care and play thier weaker players, some teams peak at that time and for some teams this is thier stanley cup. Should be interesting to see which group (as well as CAT) will be most represented.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher said:
Strickly anIdiot
Sticks and stones buddy. The bottom line is the cup belongs to NK until someone takes it away ............and that just ain't going to happen. The only convincing win between our two clubs was the 3-0 drubbing NK laid on you hacks last year. Who the fukc wants an exhibition with your lot anyway. Exhibitions are a display of friendliness and sportsmanship something foreign to you. I know your mentality and dread having to deal with it. It almost cost me a serious injury lasy year from a total cheap shot by that hook nosed fukc on D. Lucky I'm made of steel.
That being said it would make for a sweet final NK vs. Sporting P. However The Watcher still thinks Erion and the Kosovars are going to kick your asses all over the pitch. The Watcher predicts a hat trick for Erion in that game. They have way to much euro skill for you guys to contend with.

Prediction...........After this post Watcher hatred will hit an all time high in the sporting camp
Kosova are a good side but not the complete team like SP Hurricanes. Then there is the team bickering which needs no comments.

Watcher, Good luck with the Cup run, promotion run and of course the Provinicals. Before I slap you I have to say I am impressed with NK's complete game this year rather than the solid 48 minutes and or solid 8 players. Actually I can't slap you cause your boys are playing well but I can certainly laugh like holly hell when you trip up and lose the promotion race late in teh season and somehow lose on Penalties to a CAT 2 team that plays above their heads. This is TTP not PMAUTB (Pump my Ass up till it bursts) Well maybe it is. Hope for your sake your boys don't trip up and burst the over inflated ass:rolleyes: .

Brave statements. We will certainly be watching carefully.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Right, Belmont it is then. :D I'll have to see if I can ref a game to check the flags out first. :D ;)

How is the season going, Bandcamp?

Best ref a home game then at our scenic little home park known to the locals as Trimble Hill. Season coming along nicely now...bit of a rough start :)

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher said:
Sticks and stones buddy. The bottom line is the cup belongs to NK until someone takes it away ............Exhibitions are a display of friendliness and sportsmanship something foreign to you. It almost cost me a serious injury lasy year from a total cheap shot by that hook nosed fukc on D.

Weight Watchers,

Sticks and stones? - give me a break.

3-0 drubbing - your own comments on that game last year deserves nothing more. And in the rematch we beat you - enough said.

Sportsmanship and friendliness - let's see here - I've told you more than a few times to drop your obsession with SPH - you can't seem to stop and keep coming back with shots against our team.

As for hatred for Weight Watcher - you're giving yourself way too much credit - we could care less how much barking you do. Bottom line is that you're comparing your team against SPH.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy said:
Been there, done that, CAT is shite. Which is why Westside Rino's Div. 1 CAT team lost to Point Grey United (the Unicorns) in the second round of the Div. 2 cup last year.
CAT is a joke.

Yes we lost to PGU ... in shoot-outs. That certainly is in an indication of which division is better. I guess since PGU beat Binger's in the next round that means Div. 1B sucks too since that's where they now play?

Get your head out of yer arse. You're just upset because you were relegated to our bench. The strong sides from CAT this year -- WFC Rangers, Westside Rino, and Richmond Utd WILL eliminate a lot of regular div. 2 sides from the Cup.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher,

It is good to see you guys doing so well at the beginning of this season. Keep it up good luck rest of the season. Say hi to Joe Sakic and the boys.

robj

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dezza said:
Yes we lost to PGU ... in shoot-outs. That certainly is in an indication of which division is better. I guess since PGU beat Binger's in the next round that means Div. 1B sucks too since that's where they now play?

Get your head out of yer arse. You're just upset because you were relegated to our bench. The strong sides from CAT this year -- WFC Rangers, Westside Rino, and Richmond Utd WILL eliminate a lot of regular div. 2 sides from the Cup.
Dezza, Yyou beat me to it. As an old man now religated to BFC Classic in CAT 2A preparing myself for masters when I turn 40 or 45 maybe I have had the chance to play against pretty much all of the Div 2 sides over the years (and before anyone says anything) I know teams improve and change and now I have played all the top CAT teams this year and last.

Yes overall Div 2 is a little stronger as a whole but the 3 teams Dezza speaks of are all capable of beating every team in Div 2. WFC Rangers B will be in the final 4 while Richmond & Rino C could be but will most likely only reach the final 8 due to experience catching up to them. Sikh Temple too could cause some problems.

Devils Advocate

Sep 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey shamrock dont mind them belmont crowd,the green devils is the place to be,got two irish guys just off the boat,if your looking for grit and balls look no further.crazy ****ers,jerseys are sponsored by Doolins so you might as well pop along to david lam sometime.

Devils Advocate

Sep 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey georgie,easy tiger!!i can only say what i hear,havent heard anything about losing players just that they are signing,havent been talkin to any1 since but i will let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0