Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Oct. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard loss to take.

we prob had more golden opportunities than wfc. missed breakaway 1st half, missed wide open net with 10 mins. left.

was a good , clean game. not worth a rant by playboi, caust there were no players on either team that were chumps. (thanks for not showin up keeper)

sarijevo next, hopefully we can take some frustrartion out on them.
out

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
A Blaze of Glory...Dan May with 3 minutes to go!..........the guy is Money. I believe he is a Tswassonnian. Did the exact same thing last week to get the tie.
Money!
Geez... Dan May... Shocking that BR1 was not able to lock down that quality Tsawwassenite...

Mark Rogers... where are you???? :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd suggest the game was a little closer than the score would suggest. Sandu made a couple of robberies, and Indo had two (legitimate) PK's (the first of which, Lyndo saved).

Expect it all to come down to a battle between Sikh & Indo.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 8-0 Primos....good result for Temple as we got the 3 points we were looking for. We came in with a good attitude not to under estimate these guys and played our game. Primos probably a better div.2 team and will struggle in div.1.....over and out!

Hard Ballz

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the excellent site............

1CAT
ICSF Inter "B"
Croatia SC "B"
Bby. Lake West # 3
1-1

1CAT
Khalsa FC "B"
Westside Rino "B"
Hastings Bowl North
0-0

1CAT
Sporting Club "B"
Trollers FC "B"
David Lam
2-2

1CAT
AFC Leopards "B"
Vanc. Firefighters "B"
South Memorial NE
0-4

1CAT
Metro-Ford Wolves "B"
Pegasus FC "B"
Mundy Park # 4
2-2

1CAT
Surrey United "B"
Columbus-Clan "B"
Cloverdale Athletic
4-1

1A
Vancouver Olympics
Vanc. Firefighters "C"
Hillcrest Park East
5-2

1A
City FC Rangers "A"
Vanc. Lobbans "A"
South Memorial NW
2-1

1A
Serbian White Eagles
Norvan SC "A"
Riverway # 4
1-2

1B
WFC Rangers "A"
Indo-Akal FC "A"
Hillcrest Park Centre
0-3

1B
Club Ireland "A"
IFC Polonia
King George # 1
3-2

1B
Cliff Ave. United
Meraloma FC
Bby. Lk. West # 3
5-1

1B
Norvan Primos
Sikh Temple "A"
Kinsman Stadium
0-8

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks there John!!
But I'm guessing that anyone who can read from TTP can also read from the VMSL website. :rolleyes:
Just to save you some wasted time week after week.

Today Lobbans stunk! Losing to what has to be (apart from the brown guy up front) the least skilled team in Div.1, along with Firemen C. Today's loss will take some time to get over. Three points won't come any easier.
Thank god we're not playing on the B-side right now. :confused:

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliffe Ave 5 - 1 Meralomas

The score line is a bit flattering for CA. They definitely outplayed us, but we failed to capitalize numerous times in the first half. A post, and some key saves from big Mario stopped us from going up in the early going. Cliffe's a smart, classy side.

Good result for Club I today, any details?

No2

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO2 said:
Good result for Club I today, any details?
True. True.

Unexpected -- I thought Polonia would sneek it out. But it sure does tighten things up in the middle of the pack though. If the Fragile Divers can rob the Blaze tomorrow, that'll put five teams within 1 point of each other. And if the Blaze win . . . well, let's just say I don't know who I want to lose more. ;)

Hoping for a draw . . .

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector,

No need to thank me..........it is my pleasure to report to all your loss :D

Sounds like the Indo pay roll was issued today with JJ getting a few goals..........but I am sure the Sikh's wrote a few checks today as well :rolleyes: It should be a cracker of a game when these two teams meet, any side bets yet on the winner???????

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes john, it will be a cracker! And I'm sure you'll be the first one posting the result once the excellent site "already" has.
I can't wait to read johnny's next post :cool:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple's signings are Chanchal up front who should easily destroy the defence and we got Speedy sweeping....should be interesting! ;)

Hard Ballz

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 0 - Wickham 1

In the pissing rain on an outrageously huge pitch with a clown of a ref made today's match 'interesting.' Cowin did well to stop a breakaway on WFC's lone quality scoring chance while Liverpool Steve squandered his breakaway attempt in their end. RUFC, in my eyes, had more possesion and chances in the first frame.
Second half, RUFC with more of the same, but against the flow WFC score on a goal mouth scramble on one of the few times they crossed center. We did poor not to finish a handful of good few chances and pissed away points. However, the ref was more shocking than our finishing...missing two (if not three) obvious PK calls.
Next week's tilt versus Fiji Cove should be a dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0