Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Oct. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good battle yesterday at King George. First half was evenly matched in terms of possesion and chances. Club I. Chump popped in a nice header with 15 to go to put the Irish up 1-0. The goal should not have counted as Walks decided to turn his head the other way on a hand ball that allowed Club I to keep possesion and make the cross that resulted in the goal. Having said that, they were pressuring hard and had at least two other great chances to score and may have been up 2-0 if Jimmy had not made some fantastic saves. The Blaze battled hard in the second and tied it up with a great cross, short post, and a clinical JR finish. We had our chances to take the lead in the last 20 with some good pressure but could find that last touch. All in all a great game and a fair result for both sides.

Club I. Chump was by far the most dangerous player for the Irish although it was the Captain who did the most damage by knocking Rainz out with a rocket from 25 yards out that was labelled for the top corner.

Nice to see that WFC & Lomas could not pick up any points on the Blaze. Next week will be a big game vs. WFC at the Grove....although I understand the Ranger's MVP (Kreeper) will not be playing. What a huge break for the Blaze :rolleyes:

Cliff Ave. vs. Primos???

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3. Resulted from a great display of individual skill. Cross comes across from my right to left, ball bounces once and buddy juggles the ball perhaps 2-3 times, turning The Ranger inside out and leaving himself at the top of the 6 with a full volley to rip up on the short side. Amazing finish. The Loma dude's grandkids will be hearing about it their entire lives. The Ranger's grandkids won't even know it happened. :D

Dear Keeper,

This response is automatically generated for The Ranger. The Ranger will be away on a business trip to Hong Kong, and not returning until October 4th, 2004. If you require further assistance please contact his agent.

Thank you.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polonia 3 - 0 Indo (70th min or so)

Indo was being totally outplayed in this one. The stocky Korean defender on Polonia was having a hell of a game. It appeared Indo had given up when I left, but I guess anything could still happen.

No2

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ended up Being 4-0 for Polska. After Indo went down 2 they had to play Catch Up and were caught on the Counterattack for the last two goals.Indo were unlucky not to bury a couple good chances in the first half and missed the net alot in the second 45. Polska did well in the final third of the Park and the third goal was a clinical fast break. The stocky korean guy is Jeff Un, he used to be a national player when he was younger.He has tons of skill with the ball. The Polska front runners caused a lot of problems for Indos backline with their speed. .

Seen Ollie and JJ pull into the game with matching Mercedes with Indo1 and Indo 2 on the liscence plates :rolleyes: . Too bad they couldnt play cause they were definitely needed

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reported from a far.........

Wickam 0 - 0 PCOV

Indo result is a shocker...............but what is worse is that we'll have to listen to Hemi for another week :mad:

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
INDO 0 Polonia 4

Can't really say much, other than we were totally outworked, outplayed and most importantly out scored. A very fair result on the day to say the least. Polonia was very well deserving for the win and could have had more. They looked really good, or we looked really bad, probably a combination of both. It's going to be a long week, and hopefully we can regroup for the IRISH next week.

Ollie, JJ, Rooney, Beckham, Zidane or Henry wouldn't have made a difference today.

Surprising to see both Lakeshow and DG benched for the entire game. :eek:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
john said:
Reported from a far.........

Wickam 0 - 0 PCOV

Indo result is a shocker...............but what is worse is that we'll have to listen to Hemi for another week :mad:

Actually we won't :D , Regs living up to the moniker below his name,went on a banning spree this morning and hemi got the boot. I believe 3 bannings were thrown out there today.( Dazza, hemi, fabolous)

Love your work Regs!!! :D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple defeated Sarajevo 2-0 at Strathacona today. Scoreless at the half with many qaulity chances for us but unable to finish. Leetchy slotted the first midway into the second half and Herman scored the second goal for the insurance. Elvis had a great shot on a free kick but fortunately it the cross bar and stayed out of the net. These guys have to be up there in the whining list....the usual dives and moans....just brutal...anyways, on to next week.

p.s...Indo result...SHOCKING!

Hard Ballz

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lobbans 3-1 Norvan

What's to say? With M. Durante in net we're guaranteed points if we're able to score just once. Enough said!

Norvan will take points from anyone(almost :D ) as they're a bunch of youngin's who can run all day due to a hard grafting ****ney coach I'm sure.
(fcuk I hate Chelsea or is it the Hammers?) Good bunch, as we stayed at the field with Norvan til well after final whistle :)

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could it have been a nicer weekend for Footy :D :D

Sun was shining, the beers were flowin and Ginger getting megged twice on the same jinking run by Frankie ;) ;)

The quality on display at Hillcrest wasn't the greatest with Rangers v the ugliest kit in the VMSL on one side and the greeks v the Idiots on the other, but with 10 goals scored between them it was entertaining. The Lomas third goal and Patty's second half strike for Richmond could be nominees for the goal of the week. Mr. Dickensen took a bounding ball and smashed it top shelf from 30 yards.

The Idiots are rounding into form and should be a challenge for anyone they face.

LEAN

ps: Dazza, I said a game report not another whinge!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lean said:
Could it have been a nicer weekend for Footy :D :D

Sun was shining, the beers were flowin and Ginger getting megged twice on the same jinking run by Frankie ;) ;)

The quality on display at Hillcrest wasn't the greatest with Rangers v the ugliest kit in the VMSL on one side and the greeks v the Idiots on the other, but with 10 goals scored between them it was entertaining. The Lomas third goal and Patty's second half strike for Richmond could be nominees for the goal of the week. Mr. Dickensen took a bounding ball and smashed it top shelf from 30 yards.
Don't forget the impeccable field lining.

Total class. :D

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have to much time on your hands before game time, maybe you should try and get some "Keeper" training in. Letting the mermaids put 3 by you can't be good for the stats....

LEAN

PS. Hillcrest is in magical shape, the league just needs to keep those plumbers from Westside off of it :eek: :D

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the Ranger is The Stranger???? Or is The Stranger the Ranger????

StRanger things have happened!

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 4-4 Sarajevo

These guys have to be up there in the whining list....the usual dives and moans....just brutal...anyways, on to next week.

HB, I couldn't agree more. These guys acted as if they got shot any time there was the slightest contact.

Anyways, up 4-1 in the first half, we let a softy in to make it 4-2 at the break. BTW, that useless tit Joe Branco was reffing our game and was falling for every dive and moan tossed his way. 5 mins in to the second we were reduced to 10 men by the card happy fat fcuk wearing yellow on this day. From there on Sarajevo took it to us potting the equalizer with about 5 to go. Multiple starters were missing due the long weekend, otherwise we would have thumped these jokers. These guys make the Serbs look classy!!

On to the other orange and blacks next week on the turf.

No2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0