Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Oct. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
Army you have no faith....we should fine you a six-pack for that comment. Morris will score zero goals and Blaze will upset Temple...as we have made a few signings of our own. We pay our players with a different kind of green ..... playboy ;)

You boys should have kicked Morris a few more times, you know he is the money man.

Where the hell is this BIG Game next Sunday, I have never heard of this pitch before, I am sure there will be a few TTPers out to take in the "Show Me the Money" Match, perhaps Swangard should be booked for this one, Should be a cracker.

Show ME the Money

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fiji ......I mean DCR did lose 5-1 today.....I guess the front runners were out no of town for tryouts today .......but no good for Fiji today or Mamooo!

As for our game.....I thought City was a very good team and will finish in the top 4 this year. Sorry but you guys just got tired in the second half and we finished our chances.....if you finished yours...it would be a different game!

P.s.....MVP.....has to be Mally...for being at all the Temple games....Love that KID!

Hard Ballz

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 - 1 for Wickham and another well deserved win. Helped ourselves and the rest of the side by reeling them in. I think some of those youngsters on RUFC and Norvan owe a couple of us old guys a few pops.

Our slow start hurt, but we are back in the hunt again.

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hard ballz said:
Fiji ......I mean DCR did lose 5-1 today.....I guess the front runners were out no of town for tryouts today .......but no good for Fiji today or Mamooo!

As for our game.....I thought City was a very good team and will finish in the top 4 this year. Sorry but you guys just got tired in the second half and we finished our chances.....if you finished yours...it would be a different game!

P.s.....MVP.....has to be Mally...for being at all the Temple games....Love that KID!

Hard Ballz
Yes you are right the front strickers were missing, and we got lucky to win by that margin....
With our average age at 40 we need a bit of luck to beat teams like DCR...
;)

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happen with Fiji? Missing a few or are they starting to slide as they had enough of the Flash yelling, who else is playing for them besides the Flash and Sonny?

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
kastro23 said:
What happen with Fiji? Missing a few or are they starting to slide as they had enough of the Flash yelling, who else is playing for them besides the Flash and Sonny?

Nothing is happening to them. They are very skillfull team, and shouldnt be taken lightly. Their loss was mostly due missing players...
They will walk all over you, if you dont show your best game...

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
filini said:
Nothing is happening to them. They are very skillfull team, and shouldnt be taken lightly. Their loss was mostly due missing players...
They will walk all over you, if you dont show your best game...

Who were they missing? You can't take them lightly as you can see from their performances lately in the nations cup of which a lot of players come from, they always put in a strong squad

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
People are quick to point out the pathetic officiating that exists.......and they have every right to do so. However, it was refreshing to FINALLY have some quality in the middle. Kevin (not Whistle Blower :D ) did a great job. In Div 1 factors like the pitch and officiating can quickly level the playing field.....that is why good officiating can not be taken for granted. A brutal ref can cost your team points.

Sandman

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman said:
However, it was refreshing to FINALLY have some quality in the middle. Kevin (not Whistle Blower :D ) did a great job.

Not Whistle Blower. that goes without saying really.

bazza

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you very much Wickham, as the oldest member of the young kids club called Norvan I think we do owe some of you Wickham oldboys a beer. now all we have to do is win our game in hand, and not drop anymore points.

bazza

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yeah, 1 more point.
the more games DCR lose the madder they will get at eachother and the worse they will get. We have all seen it before, tempers and attitudes get in the way of good play.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just heard DCR/Fiji are signing 2-3 more guys to add depth and they also have 2-3 qaulity guys coming from Douglas in about 2 weeks......should be an interesting race.

Hard Ballz

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Wickham...............I was quite sure that DCR/Fiji would drop points but didn't see you guys scoring 5 goals :rolleyes: Can't wait till DCR do start signing a bunch of extra players, that always works out well midway through a season :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0