Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Oct. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You fancy Wankstains more? Ass Clown? Let me know. I've got a million of them.

Who do the Blaze lose to this weekend and how many fights will they start when they know they've lost?

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
7,620 posts by KNOB

WOW, you are a real grown up NERD buddy. you keep going from forum to forum , trying to stir up some shite, and inevidably get BICHED every time. Once again, you try to stir the pot by callin us tossers? ur the worst. why dont you stick to the premier forums, since you play in premier, cause ur a premier player sucka. ur too good for these div 1 forums, we cant understand ur heavily intellectual remarks. worry about ur crappy team's losing streak, rather than trying to f with some real pimps bich. NO, i'm not gunna bite after you respond to this in the next 2 minutes, when ur pager goes off telling you that someone has posted on TTP. hahahahaha
good luck to you and your MISERABLE, PITIFUL LIFE K.N.O.B.
out

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow!

BlazeArmy, Playboi, BlazeRep.1, etc.

I have to admit I'm quite impressed with your team organization. In particular, your sponsorship.

I happened to check out SignCorp's website and was surprised to find that they even go so far to feature your team their website. I've heard of premier teams getting that sort of service but your sponsor even has player pic's as well. Well done, boys.

Stirring, stirring . . . ;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've had enough of this crap.

Anyone who'd like to "discuss" the topic of players getting paid to play, the relationship between Hemi and Indo/Akal, or whether "ur" is actually short for "you're" or "your" go here:

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6389

In this thread you can feel free to discuss Div 1 results, or chat about the division in general.

-------------

Hemi, Night Hawk, et al,

Don't feel slighted for getting pushed aside. Just be glad you're getting your own thread.

We are.

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice try KEEP
well see who the pylons are when we dribble around you pylons next weekend on our cow pasture. then we will trash your cars with our "ROLLS ROYCE' tractors.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who do the Blaze lose to this weekend and how many fights will they start when they know they've lost?

We will lose to Club Ireland, just like we lost to Polska last weekend. And then we'll kick the shite out of them for fun, the Captain included...with our pitchforks of course.

I have to admit I'm quite impressed with your team organization. In particular, your sponsorship.

By the end of next weekend you'll never forget our sponsor....you sorry excuse for a goalie. You should have stayed in Div. 2 so at least your team had a chance this year. You're a has been Kreeper. Maybe you should make the moderator tag your full time thing....you are the worst goalie in Div. 1....bar none.

BTW, which multimillion dollar company sponsors your sorry ass??

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
BTW, which multimillion dollar company sponsors your sorry ass??
Labatt's, Teck Cominco, and Franklin Templeton Investments. Is there one in particular that you're interested in?

Oh, how I wish I'd be in town for Thanksgiving . . . .

B.R. KELLY

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like youre starting to make excuses already KREEPer
your replacement will do a better job than u though - well only get 5 on his sorry ass. I was interested in Franklin Templeton investments of all your sponsorships - howmany POINDEXTERS from that crappy company do you have playing for you? wait a minute...........................DONT CARE.

KNVD - youre so fukcin dumb........as BR1 had to explain to your candy ass. we won the game, so get ur facts right before you beak off, or youll get broken off .......

bring it biches

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not so much of an excuse as a statement of fact. I just wish I could be there when you lose. I guess I'll resign to hearing about it afterwards.

:rolleyes:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
B.R. KELLY said:
KNVD - youre so fukcin dumb........as BR1 had to explain to your candy ass. we won the game, so get ur facts right before you beak off, or youll get broken off .......

bring it biches

With the exception of BlazeArmy, the rest of Team Obesity is giving T-town a bad name. All those great memories I had of T-town, with its cool strip mall and those waterslides, they just won't be the same. Sad. I'll probably go play Bingo somewhere else now.

I have a feeling all this negativity on their part is due to Ruben not awarding them those points for outplaying, but being shutout 2-0 to Indo. Or for Azzi not mentioning them in his weekly write up. Ahh denial. It ain't just a river in Egypt.

CoolGuy

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic KNVB,KEEPER & Dial 9-11 !!!!!!!!

I enjoyed all the comments..
it was about time some comments went against the Blaze players.. They kept ganging up on neone with any kind of opinion. Blaze Army excluded...always politcal, and not screaming with a hissy fit.

Nonetheless, the Blaze are a good team, there is no DOUBT,
but do us all a favour, shut the bragging down till later into the season when all teams are in the swing of it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm...

I've seen a lot of crying the last couple of days from certain VMSL Div 1 players about the quality in here... unfortunately I don't see a single post here in this thread from any of them, a thread that has been pro-actively cleaned up.

But guess where I have seen them post? Yes, that's right, in the thread where all the stuff they are having a moan about takes place.

Think about that.

:rolleyes:

~Regs.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

We have not been posting as we just do not see any value in wasting our time doing so.

I can't see myself engaging in any decent conversation with half of these muppets :rolleyes:

The Div 1 threads have become completely boring and immature.

At last something for me, Captain, Jinky and Fasty to agree on? :p

Sorry, just calling it how I'm seeing it. :eek:

Daz :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me.

For fear of getting way off track on this thread, I have to make one point.

This thread is what you make of it.

Daz, you've made two posts in the last nine days -- both of which only complain about thread quality, and add nothing to the div 1 discussion. In fact, before last night, the last post you made in a div 1 thread was last season.

I don't mean to single you out, but you're a prime example of what is as annoying as Hemi, Playboi, et al. If you don't vote, you can't complain about governement. If you don't request a song, you can't complain about the music. Yada, yada, yada.

That said, if you have something interesting to say -- such as, hmmm . . . after today's game to describe how you lost :D -- please post away. But if you're just going to lurk and then bitch about how Playboi and the Meatheads are dragging things down . . . Well, just don't.

----------

So, as far as predictions go: we'll win.

See you on the field, Daz. Good luck today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0