Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions - November 2006

Burnro said:
REALLY??? It doesn't show at all mate!;) Anyways, as some of your team mates have pointed out to others, this is TTP, so I'm just having a bit of fun with you mate! Afterall, I still think you're the first player, born and bred in Scotland, to don the green & white hoops of Ireland in the Nations Cup!
Fair enough.....guess you sucked me into that. On the other point, do you have any ointment to help me get rid of this recurring rash on my chest:D

I agree with you but we just take a game at a time...there's not much room for error for you though, is there?

By the way, I never did say 'nice try' after I stuck that penalty in against you. You're quite agile for a big lad;).

See you Friday. We play at Point Grey. Bring your pom-poms and I'll bring you a nice wee Westside cozie....

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dancin Bear said:
...there's not much room for error for you though, is there?
True enough, but that applies to any team who wants to win promotion to Premier...you won't win promotion if you lose more than one game, which you guys, Peg, and ourselves have already done, or draw too many, which we are flirting with, so I'd have to say it's still up for grabs.

Dancin Bear said:
By the way, I never did say 'nice try' after I stuck that penalty in against you. You're quite agile for a big lad;)
You placed it like most have to against me, right inside the post...as close as I was, not many could have stopped that PK.

Dancin Bear said:
See you Friday. We play at Point Grey. Bring your pom-poms and I'll bring you a nice wee Westside cozie....
Only if the cozie comes with a six-pack mate!;)

Now back to work for the both of us DB!

Cheers,

Burnro

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Easy chaps this is gettting far too friendly! Back to the piss taking.........carry on.

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

i think "POMPOMS & COZIES" is code for:
LUBES & LOTIONS

easy boyz

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

PLAYBOI said:
i think "POMPOMS & COZIES" is code for:
LUBES & LOTIONS
More like code for:
Wee Westside Scotsmen & their sheep, er, I mean team mates.:eek:

STRANGER said:
Easy chaps this is gettting far too friendly! Back to the piss taking.........carry on.
Is that better Stranger???:confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fair enough.....guess you sucked me into that. On the other point, do you have any ointment to help me get rid of this recurring rash on my chest

Explains a lot really........

GIRUY

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

alikira said:
Explains a lot really........

GIRUY

Yes, looking back at our 0-1-1 with you reffing....it really does explain a lot, doesn't it......:rolleyes:

gilzinho

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Burnro said:
More like code for:

I thought it was the Irish with the sheep fetish!?! From what I've seen, the scots just have a thing for ugly fat chicks.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hopin' to get a game in this weekend, so we'll see what happens...

Westside FC “A”
NK Hrvat

Club Ireland "A"
Burnaby Canadians

Royal United
Binger's Army

Pegasus SC "A"
Shaheen FC

Burnaby Fury "A"
Richmond Utd. "A"

Good luck this weekend lads!

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

gilzinho said:
Burnro said:
More like code for:

I thought it was the Irish with the sheep fetish!?! From what I've seen, the scots just have a thing for ugly fat chicks.

Listen gilarseho,

The Scots, or this one at least, just have a thing for reminding you what a plumber you are.....

In the time that I have been on TTP, I don't think I have ever read one witty retort to come from you....except this insightful humourous piece you just spewed....oh, and the 'we should have, could have' shite that you divulge about your mob and what you think you need to do to get you up the standings from who gives a toss what position you are in.
The 'from what I've seen' coming from you has as much bearing as whether you can get your mob to string 4 passes together and play something that might resemble football.

Lastly kuntybawz, my girl is the furthest thing from what you've described but I will tell you that her football talent and knowledge would absolutely help your midfield........but that's just from what I've seen.:rolleyes:

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dancin Bear said:
gilzinho said:
Lastly kuntybawz, my girl is the furthest thing from what you've described but I will tell you that her football talent and knowledge would absolutely help your midfield........but that's just from what I've seen.:rolleyes:

That's the kind of stuff that will get a guy laid..............

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wouldn't it be a sweet thing for all if NK could pull the improbable and beat Westside on their home turf tomorrow night. That would just throw alot of things out of whack now wouldn't it?

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Predictions: 1A

Westside - Hrvat 3:0
Ireland - Canadians 2:1
Royal - Binger 0:1
Pegasus - Shaheen 3:1
Burnaby Fury - Richmond 2:2

1B

Lobbans - Cliff 2:0
Sarajevo - Punjab 1:0
Wickham - Westside Rino 1:1
Fiji - Blaze 2:1
Serbia - Meraloma 3:0

Goodluck everyone!

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

watcher said:
Wouldn't it be a sweet thing for all if NK could pull the improbable and beat Westside on their home turf tomorrow night. That would just throw alot of things out of whack now wouldn't it?

Is this a rhetorical question?

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wouldn't it be great if 3 playboy models walked into my office and had their way with me?????............ That probably won't happen either!!:rolleyes: Good Luck tonight.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stranger said:
Wouldn't it be great if 3 playboy models walked into my office and had their way with me?????............ That probably won't happen either!!:rolleyes: Good Luck tonight.

if you paid them enough it may........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dancin Bear said:
Yes, looking back at our 0-1-1 with you reffing....it really does explain a lot, doesn't it......:rolleyes:

I told you.....if it did......you would have two losses and no draw. :rolleyes:

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

For those that care to know.
Westside 4
NK Train............ derailed.

gilzinho

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dancin Bear said:
gilzinho said:
Listen gilarseho,

The Scots, or this one at least, just have a thing for reminding you what a plumber you are.....

In the time that I have been on TTP, I don't think I have ever read one witty retort to come from you....except this insightful humourous piece you just spewed....oh, and the 'we should have, could have' shite that you divulge about your mob and what you think you need to do to get you up the standings from who gives a toss what position you are in.
The 'from what I've seen' coming from you has as much bearing as whether you can get your mob to string 4 passes together and play something that might resemble football.

Dearest Prancin' Queer,

Seemingly I have touched a nerve with my scottish guy/fat, ugly chick comment. Ohh how the truth does seem to sting those who wish not to hear it.
Anyway, my physically challenged compadre, your emails are begining to resemble your on-field ramblings; complete irrelevant bull shite. Keep up the good work!!
Your ignorance of the facts is also the source of much amusement. I never make excuses for the Army. You'll recall I confessed we were outplayed and outperformed when we lost to your side two weeks ago. Fact of the matter is, we took three points off you at the begining of the year and you can make the excuses as to why that happened.
Westside is a decent squad. Not premiership quality, but definetly deserving of first place in our division. You though Prancin', are a penis and deserving of both the title and a kick in the 'kuntybawz' to go with it. But in the words of Denis Miller, 'thats just me, I could be wrong.' You may actually be a nice fella off the field. Lets hope so, for this 'girl' of yours' sake.
Sleep tight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0