Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser

Oct 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions - November 2006

Dancin Bear said:
Kaiser said:
It matters more that one's team think that they are a team player.....not someone who isn't sure where the apostrophe goes in a sentence....

To save yourself getting confused, stick to 'does not' and 'would not'.

Don't hurt yourself.
Thank-you for correcting my english Mr. Dancin Bear, you have former hall monitor written all over you. It's none ay ma busness but ah seen im playin fitba and breakin a winda.

Kaiser

Oct 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dancin Bear said:
Kaiser said:
Kaiser,

Maybe you'd like to explain this one.......

Indulge me.
It is actually George that likes spicy chicken. You see, Kaiser needs to do what is right for Kaiser. Kaiser will not take any buls&*t from anyone unless Kaiser decides........Kaiser iS GETTIN UPSET!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kaiser said:
Dancin Bear said:
It is actually George that likes spicy chicken. You see, Kaiser needs to do what is right for Kaiser. Kaiser will not take any buls&*t from anyone unless Kaiser decides........Kaiser iS GETTIN UPSET!

:D :D :D

Great episode and spot on, Kaiser. :)

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kaiser said:
Dancin Bear said:
Thank-you for correcting my english Mr. Dancin Bear, you have former hall monitor written all over you. It's none ay ma busness but ah seen im playin fitba and breakin a winda.

Hall monitor? Where I'm from?

You really have no idea mate......

Your patter would suggest that you need to get out your backyard once in a while.

gilzinho

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dancin Bear said:
gilzinho said:
1:00 am on the weekend and straight on TTP....good night then?
So you're still here then? Look, what you think of me has no significance to me. You are less than significant to me which is why I'm a wee bit puzzled as to why I am replying to your rubbish.
Me being physically challenged hasn't hindered me walking around the shite that is you but all things being relative, that's not saying much. If taking 3 points from us in the first game of the season is what you have, congratulations! You've had a very successful season.
Keep steeping yourself in mediocrity mate. This is why your posts are of amusement to me. You have absolutely nothing to back them up.

Simply put, just not good enough. On TTP, on the park and apparently not on a Friday night either....:eek:

Hang on there wee Prancin Queer!! My performance last Friday night was outstanding (John Travolta would have been impressed with my moves!), as have been my regular, pot-stirring posts here on the TTP, and my contributions to one of the tightest defences in the league! You're struggling mate!
As for our performance in the league, Mediocrity, I think not! The fact that a small start-up team with no affiliation with a big sporting organization or recourse to a youth team is able to crack the top 4 teams in this league is pretty impressive. Especially given that we regularily play 2 or 3 over 40s.
Keep spewing the B.S. Prancin'...you are presently the source of much amusement for me!:)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Being new to the VMSL, please enlighten me...

Is Burnaby Lake West #3 a grass pitch or is it turf? Could make the difference whether we play or not this coming weekend.

Cheers,

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Burnaby Lake fields are turf.

Please be aware though that they are the worst turf fields in the lower mainland now... did you ever have the pleasure of playing at old Empire? Same condition.

Seriously.

Kaiser

Oct 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dancin Bear said:
Kaiser said:
Hall monitor? Where I'm from?

You really have no idea mate......

Your patter would suggest that you need to get out your backyard once in a while.
My mistake, I heard you were from the west end of Glasgow. I was unaware you were from the tough part of Scotland......where men are men and sheep are nervous?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the love of all things sweet and innocent, can you guys learn how to properly quote!!!!

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Inspector Blake said:
Here's hoping our game next friday vs City Blaze FC is cancelled. Our keeper and 2 of our top defenders are out with reds. Not that the game is as important now:( .

Inspector - just checked the VMSL website and wow shocked to see it wasn't a piss-take about the suspensions.

I assume your keeper in the one who got the 4 games - doesn't surprise me in the least he got tossed for yapping as the verbal diarhea coming from him during our first encounter made my ears bleed.

By the time our re-match comes 'round I'm sure you'll have the full army and we'll have our hands full with your Motley Crue.

Till then.......

4ST OUT!!!:bronco: :bronco:

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punjab: too many; Fiji 1
Game was over pretty much from the get go. Fiji had only 9 I believe on the pitch and the game was never in any question. Credit to the 9 that showed up
Blaze 1, Serbs 1
Serbia winning with under 2 to go and the Blaze tie it on a corner kick. Serbs had 2 breakaways, but couldn't convert. Blaze had several crosses that were won, but couldn't materialize. Their own goal came as a long ball was pumped up the field to an offside striker (easily 3 yards off) and a corner was won and put in the back of the net to tie it up.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have another moan SofaKingWeToddDid...

If the ref had balls, he would have sent off at least one Serb for their "chop and awe" defence. Their goal fired us up, and we controlled the match from that point forward. It was just a matter of time before we equalized.

A good wake-up call for us...

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also... I would like to point out that 4ST GMP returned from injury (6 weeks off) to be subbed on with 15 mins to go... was told by our coach to "score one with your head"... and was placed up front at striker (he is a natural defender). 13 minutes later, the job was completed as he headed in a corner ball with a couple minutes to spare.

Nice return 4ST!!!!!

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
Have another moan SofaKingWeToddDid...

If the ref had balls, he would have sent off at least one Serb for their "chop and awe" defence. Their goal fired us up, and we controlled the match from that point forward. It was just a matter of time before we equalized.

A good wake-up call for us...

The maha-HADGI!!Never did like the serbs you know!!but thats another story...............
It is not about talking the talk,but now it is walking the walk......1w and 1t.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv,

How many players on your team played in the VMSL last season?

I am pretty sure YBK played in the VMSL last season, anyone else?

Just curious, not meant as a piss take.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:
Sixfyv,

How many players on your team played in the VMSL last season?

I am pretty sure YBK played in the VMSL last season, anyone else?

Just curious, not meant as a piss take.
We started with three Blaze players left over... but one has been injured for months... so really just 2. The rest is a combination of our FVSL premier team and FVSL CAT team from last year.

Plus YBK, of course.

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punjab Hurricanes 2 Lobbans 0

Freezing cold night at Mercer tonight. We scored our first on a great shot late in the first half and added the second goal late in the second half. Good performance by the boys - we carried most of the play but Lobbans did have a couple of chances during the game.

Any update on the City game?

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 2 - Meraloma 0

Not a very entertaining tilt tonight....we came out flat and seemed to be more interested in the Xmas break than playing footy.....bagels at half. Second half we stepped things up and potted a couple.

Looking forward to resting and recovering over the next couple weeks and then the battle really starts for our final six games.

4ST OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0