Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predict:
- FK Sarajevo will predict wrong... again
- FCBytca will tell us how good he played
- Inspector Blake will set a new world record for fastest pitch clear-up after his next loss
- The Hoops will remind us that they are the best drinkers
- The Idiots will argue that they are the best drinkers
- There will be a resurgence of mitten-wearers this month
- Alikira will continue to try to collect his beer-receivables... unsuccessfully
- Club I Champ will miss another sitter and tell us all about it
- Meralomas will win a game in November

I guess 8 out of 9 ain't bad...:D

Carry on!

gilzinho

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions - November 2006

I like the predictions sixfyv...I rekon you'll get 6 outta 9
I'll stay a bit more traditional for mine,

Westside 3-0 Shaheen
Cant see the Iranians doing much against Westside, although it'd help us out if you could...:eek:

Club 3-1 Royal
I thought Club would spank Richmond last weekend, but they're a slippery bunch to make predictions about. Seems like they are their own worst enemy as they are a primo team on paper. Anyway, they should take all 3 points this weekend handidly.:confused:

Fury 0-4 Peg
All Peg in this encounter. Fury will need to play out of their skin to get a goal or stop an onslaught.:rolleyes:

Canadians 1-2 Bingers
We should have all our boys out, but something tells me we'll struggle for goals and be relegated to sitting on the sidelines drinking beer talking about the many, many missed chances! It'll be a still drunk, Bingers defender who gifts them their goal...:D

Hrvat 1-1 RUFC
Could go either way, but I reckon Hrvat will bite, punch and pull hair for the tie. As sixfvy said, the the Hrvat goalie will yap about he kept the team in the game and he farts excellence.:p

One final note, check out DeRossario's stunning free kick on youtube...

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Predictions DIV1A:

Westide 3 - 0 Shaheen
Club I 2 - 1 Royal
Fury 1 - 3 Peg
Canadians 1 - 1 Binger
Hrvat 1 - 2 Richmond

Division 1B
Sarajevo 0 - 2 Lobbans
Punjab 2 - 1 Cliff
Fiji 1 - 3 Serbia
Wickham 3 - 1 Meraloma
Westside 0 - 3 Blaze

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey now, easy kidOES, i'll do my best to get a win for my boys, but i'll have to come up w/ a performance like the bingers keeps did with on sunday....it was a nice show he put on, so far the best keeps i've seen this season

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good luck this weekend lads...it's gonna be a wet one!

Westside FC “A”
Shaheen FC

Club Ireland "A"
Royal United

Burnaby Fury "A"
Pegasus SC "A"

Burnaby Canadians
Binger's Army

NK Hrvat
Richmond Utd. "A"

Cheers,

Burnro

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

FCbytca said:
hey now, easy kidOES, i'll do my best to get a win for my boys, but i'll have to come up w/ a performance like the bingers keeps did with on sunday....it was a nice show he put on, so far the best keeps i've seen this season

You OBVIOUSLY haven't watched any of our games then........5 clean sheets (knock on wood) speaks for itself......

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco: :bronco:

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hrvat 1-1 RUFC
Could go either way, but I reckon Hrvat will bite, punch and pull hair for the tie. As sixfvy said, the the Hrvat goalie will yap about he kept the team in the game and he farts excellence.:p

No chance RUFC will take the points easy here! They are a much better team then the standings indicate.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

4STGMP said:
You OBVIOUSLY haven't watched any of our games then........5 clean sheets (knock on wood) speaks for itself.....

It helps when your brother can touch both sides of the net at once with those long arms of his. ;)

I will get the pool score sixfyv. It is a matter of time.:D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Walks, i see you lurking.

Your mangina all better yet.

:D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheeky bastard :)

I've only ref'd about 4/5 games this year but am just getting back the last few weeks.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I thought the reff'ing had been better so far to start the year :) your a much better lines person.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Westside 1 Shaheen 0

We didnt deserve this one...they played quite well, we didn't.
We scored with 2 minutes to go on a cross that that the keeper bundled in from an impossible angle.

The proverbial "scraping by"

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Speaking of bundled, someone needs to do something about that ref.

Shoc-king.

Just a quick post before Nevermind, Notcher?

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

No predictions here, and I do believe that Richmond is better than their record based on some of their positive results. But Hrvat would have, could have, should have also won against the Fury, Shaheen and Bingers. 5 and 3 would sure look good right now. No crying over spilt milk though. Sure Club I, Peg and to a much lesser extent Westside handed us our lunch and we are not fooling ourselves when it comes to the effort we are going to have to put forth to stay away from the dreaded cellar. This years goal was to remain in Division One and be firing on all cylinders in time for the Imperial Cup. Stay tuned and good luck to all.

maze

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Watcher,

You never cease to amaze me with your laughable posts! I love how you try to sound all modest, but really you just fancy yourself?

Always going on about what could have or should have been?

Take a look at the facts: You havn't scored a goal against any of the top four teams and you have the worst goal difference and the most against in the division!

But as long as you guys are "firing on all cylinders" for Imperial cup everything will be just fine??????

Do you take Mustard on your sandwich? I just want to get it right so I can personally hand you your lunch the next time we play you.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

maze said:
Watcher,

Do you take Mustard on your sandwich? I just want to get it right so I can personally hand you your lunch the next time we play you.

Magic!!

I was going to respond to Watcher's post but decided not to stir the pot too much...I'm glad you took the initiative.
Quality dig.

For all those who don't know. Maze is affectionately knon as the "Mustard Man".....I'm still laughing at this

This is what TTP is all about.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Keeper said:
Speaking of bundled, someone needs to do something about that ref.

Shoc-king.

Just a quick post before Nevermind, Notcher?

Nevermind what I got up to you nosey bastard.

Stunnng wasn't he? Call me crazy but was he Iranian?
I may be TTP's new conspiracy theorist after the last few weeks of bitching about referees ;)

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Trying to sound all modest. I guess I didn't fool you eh? Or could it be that real modesty does exist and you just don't get it Maze? You can save your mustard for lube as Notcher would like to share a sandwich with you.

PS....As far as your well researched stats go. They say that stats never lie. This is true. However stats don't tell the whole story do they? This is why we play the games. Last time I checked there were two halves to every season. Only one is almost done. Things can change for the better or for the worse. There is no shame or hanging of heads in the NK camp as we all know the best is yet to come. Hopefully you guys will learn a little modesty after our next tilt whoever you play for.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

watcher said:
You can save your mustard for lube as Notcher would like to share a sandwich with you.

Gay jokes are so '87...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0