Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We did not play well at all. Not clicking and guys filling in spots they usually never play in.
This is not the same ND team as last season. Missing 6-7 guys from last years line up. Our Goalie, captain, right back, our top goal scorer, and wingers are all injured, or unavailable right now. We will be in tough for a while here as we are as thin as I can remember. Had 4 guys from last years team move on as well. (Masters, and two guys went to our B team) so out of 22 of our guys from last season, we had 9 in our line up last night. no excuses just facts here. We just are not good enough at the moment and we know it.

We didn't create much vs Metropolitan. They worked their ass off and pressured all over the park. All the credit to them. Lots to work on. No more dinner with legends & back to the drawing board.

Losing is the worst.

Joe321

Dec 15, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
New to the forum.. I play for Metropolitan. I thought ND was creating more chances than we were yesterday. We essentially were defending for the last 30 mins of the game, got one chance and finished it.. I think ND will do very well in this league. From the opening whistle, the game felt more fast paced with a higher intensity from both teams opposed to the first 2 games..

Any updates from today's games?? Shaheen, Akal, Guilford Romania?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the start to the season. It seems like everyone is taking points off each other, and only Binger's with a win today could go to 6 points, so not really a big concern. Also, 1 clean sheet in 2 games seems like a positive. All about the angles right?
Concerned yet?

:wa:

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
They got their ass whooped. That's what happened my dear friend.....

All of their players from last year went to go play with the premier team. I would be surprised if they stay up in Div. 1.

I wonder what will happen if they manage to stay in Division 1 and if their Premier league team gets relegated to Division 1. Is Rino going to have two teams in Division 1?

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder what will happen if they manage to stay in Division 1 and if their Premier league team gets relegated to Division 1. Is Rino going to have two teams in Division 1?
It would be interesting to see what would happen. I am not familiar with the league rules but I suspect that the league would not allow that to happen but then again I have been wrong before.

Does anyone know?

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would be interesting to see what would happen. I am not familiar with the league rules but I suspect that the league would not allow that to happen but then again I have been wrong before.

Does anyone know?

upload_2015-10-5_14-29-2.png

Daft_Hunka

Dec 17, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well. After four weeks it looks as though Columbus is primed to be a top team as expected. Westside had a tough early schedule so they will trickle up in the next couple weeks. Its hard to determine this years punching bags given some of the stingy results early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0