Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

Jan 25, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
mixed formation? what does that mean? thats great you played with young players?? what does that mean? sounds like some excuses all those shots and none were quality, all those corners and nothing either. You won't win promotion with that

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any reports for the FC Romania v ND game yesterday @bulljive @LION ?

How about you @dezza with the Metropolitan v Rino's match? 0-0 gives you a point out of a possible 6 to start the season... very shakey...

I was with our prem team, so missed the D1 match. The most interesting thing I heard was how Van United FC tried to book a U-18 youth match on the pitch in a 5-6pm time slot...

As for the start to the season. It seems like everyone is taking points off each other, and only Binger's with a win today could go to 6 points, so not really a big concern. Also, 1 clean sheet in 2 games seems like a positive. All about the angles right?

salute

Jul 1, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mixed formation means players from the u-21, players from the bench that do not play very much in the season and six starters. If you do not understand what mixed means try to mix a bunch a of guys that have never played together and see how they are gonna play, but its probably to much for you to see that. We are not talking here about promotion this is a young team in the making, creating their game and we have time on our side because the oldest guy is 23. So in the next 5-6 years when many players they are playing against gonna be in the masters probably yapping at the referees because they cant run anymore, imagine where this team is gonna be. If you do not understand what the statistics show try to do your own statistics, record the game and see what you do and what you do not do in the game and why. And for you Regs the 17 minutes that nobody had possession its the SD Royals wasting time, the referee trying to get the game under control and the substitutions so create your own picture. So just to repeat we are not rushing anywhere time is on our side, the boys need experience and they will only get better with each season we play.

Marcus

Jan 25, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your only as good as who you have out there that mixed formation is a lame excuse. I heard one of your players at the end of game handshakes instead of saying "good game " or "good luck" decided he was going to tell the every player how lucky they were, use your video and statistics to teach your players some class. A little too much swagger coming from your team with nothing to back it up. Keep the video rolling..

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the 2 matches you've played so far @bulljive - has the opposition quality been comparable to the lower teams in the FVSL Premier division from last year?

I would say the first team the rhinos was below the quality of a premier team in the valley but I'm sure they felt we weren't much. Romania I would compare to maybe an alder grove quality. So mid-lower prem, a team that can take points but you always feel u should beat. they had some quality players and played physical.

Farquea

Jan 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm too afraid to ask how those Guildford - SDFC stats were calculated as I don't want to hear the answer..... good job on the 'mixed formation' though, can't wait to hear more from you as the season progresses!

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
No real surprises. Columbus already at the top of the rankings. Westside is having a low start. We played Westside several times during the summer (combined of CAT and Div 1 players); they are not as strong and polished in their passes as they used to be. I do not see them in relegation, but they will be having a hard time achiving promotion.

13 DIV 1 1572 ICSF Columbus A
14 DIV 1 1557 Akal FC
15 DIV 1 1549 Binger's Army
16 DIV 1 1517 NDFC Olympics A
17 DIV 1 1516 FC Romania
18 DIV 1 1503 Shaheen FC A
19 DIV 1 1495 Guildford FC A
20 DIV 1 1483 Metropolitan A
21 DIV 1 1482 Rino's Vanc SC
22 DIV 1 1468 SDFC Royals A
23 DIV 1 1464 Sarajevo FC A
24 DIV 1 1416 Westside FC A

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually they had never heard of the fvsl but they had heard of the vmsl and these young upstarts from North delta. We let them know everyone pays $200 no exceptions,
Nobody is bigger then the team. Pirlo seemed very interested but then I'm not actually sure he understands a lick of English.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad to see the forums are returning to their former glory so I will do my part. Army 1 - westside 1 probably a fair score line for an unbias person but the army gave up the lead in the 82 minute off a good low strike. West side had more play and pressure but I would say the army had a few better scoring chances but their goalie Manuel Neurer made some amazing stops as maybe westside will go for their old approach of having their goalie formerly Rowan steal games for them.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems like the ND boys should have spent more time this week on tactics, and less on stalking Pirlo & Co.

Metropolitan FC 2-0 ND Olympics

Columbus 4-0 SD Royals ... I think Royals took a red? I was on the other pitch at Trillium, and heard lots of bitching at the ref coming from the SD sideline/support

Rino's 2-0 Sarajevo

Guildford 5-0 Akal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0