Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U-21 results and predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primetime101

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL i guess the ****iness finally caught up to the team. Wonder what happened??? Anyways makes the final this much more exciting!! I have no changed my prediction for the final as i think the game will be decided in penos wit the team wit the best keeper taking it whoever that is!!! As for the rest my other predicition is the final wont even be played on sunday because of the field being closed due to rain WONT THAT BE NICE!

pun_pride

Oct 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Sunday's game between Delta and SUFC was probably the worst exhibition of soccer that i have ever seen: The soccer Gods must have been in a bad mood that day. Without many starters in the lineup, SUFC still managed to complain and cry about every call, whether it was for them or against. It also showed that SUFC is not a deep team and heavily relies on their starters to get the job done. SUFC fans will have to witness a miracle in order for a Victory to be accomplished by their lads. With no consistancy in their play nor discipline as a group, Port Moody will silently destroy what is left of SUFC's ego.

Questionable coaching might also lead to the demise of the Surrey Gunners; Many people left wondering why players with mounting cards were left on the field to suffer the wrath of JB. One may ponder whether it takes guts or stupidity to run this team. :confused: If you ask me, we need the help of Sir Alex Ferguson

GO SUFC GO........AND TAKE TOTTY WITH YOU.... :D

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
pun_pride said:
All i gotta say is that with TOOTY there we can do anythign. .

you mean tooty from THE FACTS OF LIFE????? ...............i didn't know she played soccer :D .

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Hey Chacha what happened to the ass kicking you promised? 5-3 to Delta :D . Moody to win the final 4-1 :wa:

It was a shitttty game played by both teams .... SUFC had most of the starters resting .. and .. the couple of starters on the team that did play had played 4 games in the indoor tournment that was being held...theres no way moody will get 4 goals this weekend .. SUFC has a very deep defence and will destory there forwards .. the games gonna come down to the midfield ... SUFC lost their sweeper this weekend due cards and there center mid to cards aswell...Moodys game is straight up kick and run ... it will not be a blow out this weekend ... SUFC are the underdogs but thats a role there comfortable with

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primetime101 said:
LOL i guess the ****iness finally caught up to the team. Wonder what happened??? Anyways makes the final this much more exciting!! I have no changed my prediction for the final as i think the game will be decided in penos wit the team wit the best keeper taking it whoever that is!!! As for the rest my other predicition is the final wont even be played on sunday because of the field being closed due to rain WONT THAT BE NICE!

Finally you can have a laugh about SUFC club loss... after all they were on a 10 game winning streak(including cup).. u really couldnt say much then.. finally u can have a laugh ... hahaha sufc lost with 3 - 4 starters ... hahahhahah.. why dont u stop focusin on how SUFC does and focus on the bunch pussys u threw on the field for GNu21 team ... HOPEFULLY sufc can draw them in the provincials .. i would love to see how they do without there premier players ... Wonder whats gonnna happennn???????????LOLOLOLOLOLOL....

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Bud's 4 You said:
Finally you can have a laugh about SUFC club loss... after all they were on a 10 game winning streak(including cup).. u really couldnt say much then.. finally u can have a laugh ... hahaha sufc lost with 3 - 4 starters ... hahahhahah.. why dont u stop focusin on how SUFC does and focus on the bunch pussys u threw on the field for GNu21 team ... HOPEFULLY sufc can draw them in the provincials .. i would love to see how they do without there premier players ... Wonder whats gonnna happennn???????????LOLOLOLOLOLOL....

Why you trying to talk shite about GN, if you would think about it for one second you would realise that Primetime101 is a player from your own team, a certain left midfielder that is trying to bash his own team by pretending he is from GN. By GN playing premier players is not against the rules as SUFC have done it as well this year a lot, Nick your goalie has played, melvin has played and so on, do you ever mention that?.... Cause your not breaking the rules and neither is the U21 GN team, so give that up. We dont come on here and talk shite about you guys because our teams actually get along and shite, alot of SUFC U21 players are GN players in the summer, but they made the commitement to play for SUFC before they knew that GN was putting a team into the U21 division. So just shut up and play this weekend, you know you have a strong team so just go out and play soccer and that should be you guys winning the cup if you are on your game.

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i couldn't agree with star # 1 more, out team is stacked and even thought we are missing two starters this weekend because of suspensions, we still have a solid chance, even though were in tough against port moody, we will bring it and try to prevail, we are all hyping this game up, but something that we can't control might not even let the game happen. Mothernature is saying its raining all weekend, and everyone knows what happens at john oliver field when it rains. the league are a bunch of retards, couldn't even get a turf pitch for the biggest game. a downfall if u ask me.

pun_pride

Oct 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:
Why you trying to talk shite about GN, if you would think about it for one second you would realise that Primetime101 is a player from your own team, a certain left midfielder that is trying to bash his own team by pretending he is from GN. By GN playing premier players is not against the rules as SUFC have done it as well this year a lot, Nick your goalie has played, melvin has played and so on, do you ever mention that?.... Cause your not breaking the rules and neither is the U21 GN team, so give that up. We dont come on here and talk shite about you guys because our teams actually get along and shite, alot of SUFC U21 players are GN players in the summer, but they made the commitement to play for SUFC before they knew that GN was putting a team into the U21 division. So just shut up and play this weekend, you know you have a strong team so just go out and play soccer and that should be you guys winning the cup if you are on your game.

Ehh, can't we all just get along. First of all this player that you speak of, could he be the colourful Bula shirt wearing fellow that the people have come to love? The charasmatic chap with a glimmer in his eye, never fails to bring a chuckle to the faces of his teamates during Karoke? If he is who you are speak of, then my friend, you made a grave error in judging his character.

I think before you go out and make accusations, maybe you shoud actually point the finger at the right person, instead of waving it around like you just don't care(The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire). But then again, ur post shall add a little fuel to the flame, a little flavour to the pot when both clubs meet again in the mini chutney derby come the first round of the Provincals. I'm sure you will be there to cheer both sides on. If not, I can garauntee that my support will equally go to both teams as a sign of good faith...cheers!

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the gn vs sufc rivalry lives on for another encounter as they will meet first round of provincials as pun pride stated....can GN prevail without the premier players?...does GN have enough depth?...will sufc come into the match too ****y as they have done many times before this season and end up losin?...who knows the answer to all these questions?..i dont know but one thing i know is that it will be one hell of a match...

gurj n

Mar 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hallo,

i couldnt agree wiht pun pride much more, or coudl i? He is not the charasmic champ he states he is, hes far from it and he needs to step up his game, and for mr. midfield who got susspended for a stupid yellow, hes an idiot and deserved the coloured card that matches his hair colour in previous years. But yet i believe sufc will prevail and if not, they still have provincials. They can wiin only if i, gurj n. will not be htere to coach :)lol.... hip hip horay hip hip horay hip hip horay. Hopefully it doenst rain much more as i want to witness the final game as it will be a hell of a match, and furthermore, sufc should start aktar instead of there current left mid as aktar has proven himself to be a threat and has picked up his game over the past few games. Good bye and god bless........ ps. raj hundel shall take my place as new sufc head coach. and parm looks like this tooty character, and wat a hell of a character he is!

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T's chacha said:
GN is gonna get MURDERED, that about sums up the game.

Hey Chacha u need stop being so ****y .. believe it or not sufc can not murder every team .. so stop claiming they will ... even though im a supporter of that club you need ease up a bit ... im sure GN will bring there 'A' game to the table ... it should be a hell of a match when it comes down to it ... two clubs who know each other so well going head to head ...
should be a good one

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was consulting with a friend yesterday when I stumbled upon a discovery the richmond superstar you spoke of is his brother. Lets just call him Paul for the sake of this conversation. I also realized Ricky plays on your team.

..go Port Moody..just joking..but seriously

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I was consulting with a friend yesterday when I stumbled upon a discovery the richmond superstar you spoke of is his brother. Lets just call him Paul for the sake of this conversation. I also realized Ricky plays on your team.

..go Port Moody..just joking..but seriously

Do you want a trophy now?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Bud's 4 You said:
Do you want a trophy now?

i think he can wait til sunday to hoist the cup. :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

jive- you talkin about team canada "paul" and sticky ricky little dicky.......is it a family afair???

.......just kidin ricky ;)

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey champlains keeper ..... take ur freaken prediction and shove it straight up ur ass fool...cuz sufc just won the u21 final 3-1....yeah the teams ****y...but they pulled out the win when it mattered most..in dominant fashion...coulda been at least
5 or 6-1...hey CK..remember when we beat langley wolves in overtime u were like port moody will kill u guys...what happened to them now....they aint shite...we havent played against them with our whole team until now...and now u got shut the fcuk up

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to the SUFC U-21 team. Well deserved from all accounts.

BUT..........show some class guys. :rolleyes: The way a team represents itself off the field is just as important.

Sandman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0