Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U-21 results and predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primetime101 said:
Not having any richmond boys will make a difference wheather sufc admits it or not but they will also be missing one of there other players going up to squmish for that tournament. Good to see that at least ur MVP will be playing in vic cuz u guys are gonna be in for an intense match on the island. I see this game going vics way with sufc missing there richmond players as well there other player for squamish. If i were you guys i would not invite any of those players back to play wit u if they are going to miss out on such a big game. Anyways best of luck.

thanks for the advise coach :) first off the one richmond player is not the whole team and we proved that last week as we scored 7 goals against GN without him .. and get your facts straight primetime ,noones going to squamish off our team to play in the tournment so yeah we have a full squad going to Vic.

gurj n

Mar 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually i go to kwantlen :) but yeah one day i wish to go to ubc, thanks councillor, but im smart enuff to know that the islands takes it 3-1!word...

Goal!!!

Apr 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fuk all you haters, haha. SUFC won 4-1 and we didn't even play our best game. Samra, Sunny, Anoop scored, with Giani Gurp getting the 2nd goal for the game winner. And the team didn't even play their best game. That team was alright, the score could have been a lot higher but we didn't play to our potential, but we got the job done, so cya all in the semis

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC - 4 .... Lakehill - 1

Lakehill desevers alot of credit ... they played a very solid game but the difference was that few chances we had we finished them and they couldnt get anything past our D line for the 80 solid min. they slipped one by with couple of mins left..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0