Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U-21 results and predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Bud's 4 You said:
hey champlains keeper ..... take ur freaken prediction and shove it straight up ur ass fool...cuz sufc just won the u21 final 3-1....yeah the teams ****y...but they pulled out the win when it mattered most..in dominant fashion...coulda been at least
5 or 6-1...hey CK..remember when we beat langley wolves in overtime u were like port moody will kill u guys...what happened to them now....they aint shite...we havent played against them with our whole team until now...and now u got shut the fcuk up

Was the game played on grass :rolleyes: . If it was on turf it'd have been a different game. Anyways congrats and good luck in provincials.

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
buddy u can ride me for all i care, turf or grass. we freaken rolled on them, they had no chance, we had chance after chance, as we have been saying all along, with our whole team we are unstoppable. We won this game because we have heart, we strive to the challenge. all the odds were against us, but we prevailed, hope u guys dont underestimate our team now, because its clear that a message has been sent.

Primetime101

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couple things that should be noted about this game before BIG T and not his chacha give us the details of the entire match Moody scored about a minute in on a header of a cross, sufc had 3 pks in the game and only managed to score on 1 which was pretty shocking!! The winning goal of the game was easily goal of the game coming about 20 mins in second half off a freekick from about 25 yards out which the goalie seemed to slip on but still had no chance at saving it, as the ball went in top corner. Moody kept the trophy in there possesion untill the end of the game which was quite funny as they thought it would stay with them. A great pick for man of the match as the right back form sufc was just all over the park today getting stuck into tackles shooting from anywhere all this while taking time to talk to us on the sidelines. All in all a good game wit lotsa intensity im sure Big T will give u more accurate details of the game after the boys are done partying. I would love to see a rematch in provincial finals, but to bad you guys gotta play GN first round woooo time for the bhangra :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman said:
Congratulations to the SUFC U-21 team. Well deserved from all accounts.

BUT..........show some class guys. :rolleyes: The way a team represents itself off the field is just as important.

Sandman

Thanks Sandman .... I couldn't agree with you more, we don't need to sound like a bunch cokcy cnuts on here......show your opponents respect and go out on the field and earn it from others.

Today was the first time that our team actually kept their mouths shut and just played the game. We were dominant even with the elements playing a huge factor today. This game would have been even better if the weather had been better. Good luck to Moody in the provincials.

AS for a game report......we started off very slow playing into the wind. I think there were some early nerves and led to some poor marking. Moody struck after 2 mins getting a goal off a cross that was headed in by an unmarked moody player. For the next 15 mins moody had majority of the posession. After that we started to pick up our game and got a few chances. We scored on a pk.....on the first pk the moody keep made a good save only to have one of our guys get taken down on the rebound. We buried the second pk to tie it up. The moody keeper made some great stops off a free kick, pk, breakway to keep the game close in the first half.

The second half saw us come out with more intensity and we started to take the play to them. A nice free kick goal 20 mins in made it 2 -1. Our forward missed on a pk chance with 15 left that would have sealed it. The last goal cam with about 5 mins left.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
i think he can wait til sunday to hoist the cup. :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

jive- you talkin about team canada "paul" and sticky ricky little dicky.......is it a family afair???

.......just kidin ricky ;)

did u get to hoist the cup ??? hahah .... u guys got nothing on uss ... PS mullet man ran for his life

Goal!!!

Apr 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
To say that grass or turf made a differences you would be the biggest retard alive, champlains keeper. If you didn't realize both SUFC and Moody played all their home games on turf, so both teams prefered turf u moron. And just for your knowledge, guess what? Both teams played on the same field, so the field was shitty for both teams. I don't know why Moody even wants to play on Turf its not the play the ball on the ground, they all kick and run, HAHAHA. As for the first round between GN and SUFC, win goes to SUFC. I'm done with both clubs, but SUFC just got too much skill and heart.

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The odds were stacked against us, no team in the fraser valley wanted us to come up on top, we are unstoppable. The heart of our team is what gets us through these tough games, from the semi final against langley to the final against moody, we show heart and skill that no other team can match, AND- we actually kept our mouth shut this game, lol. We are the ****en champions and no one can take that away from us, moody aint shite, and as for the rest of u haters, Y'all aint got nothing on us, SUFC.... WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 2005 fraser valley league cup champs - SUFC

pun_pride

Oct 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only one term seems to be consistant with many of the posts in this section; Heart. To have seen our boys battle through monsoon like conditions even when faced with an early 1-0 deficit was a treat to all of the fans who came to watch the game. Having said that, Port Moody played an very tough and physical game, giving us a run for the cup. But in the end the good guys previaled.

To say that SUFC has no class: this statement has some credit, but in competition, every method is used in order to win, so how can we blamed for poor sportsmanship? We only did what was nessessary for us to win, and I'm sure Port Moody tried to do the same as well.

Thanks to all of our fans and management who stuck with us through the whole year, even though many people didn't give us a chance in getting this far or beating Moody. We couldn't have been this successful if we didn't work hard as a team; with both starters and reserve players concentrating on one goal.

Special Congratulations goes to Tarnvir Hans, who played his heart out yesterday monring. Truly becoming a man among insects as he hoisted the MVP honours......oh who am I kidding...how the hell did you win MVP? .....good job skip

gurj n

Mar 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were all winners as long as we had fun and enjoy the game of soccer. Who am i kidding, moody is a bunch of loser on sunday, oooooooooooooooooo rightttttttttt gigidy gigidy gigidy ;) Special congrats to the defender who got mvp and special mentions to left midfield who played his heart out and who also needed to be co-mvp, keep up the good work. As for port moody, dont hate try to relate, actually uc ant relate to us cuz u guys lost.lolahahahahaahahaaahhah. i say amon

Goal!!!

Apr 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You better belive the underdogs on top. woooo. I wonder what GN is gonna to without their premier players?

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
they aint gonnan do shite, man gn has to pull something realllllllllllllllll bigggg outta their ass if they even wantt o compete against us, they aint got nothing on us,,,,,,,,,,, SUFC.......... WHAT

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
they gonna lose...thats what they gonna do lol...jk...it should be a good match as that is the problem with our team...we always go down to the other teams level of play.....but hopefully we have learnt enough lessons this year and we come out strong and not too overconfident...just like we played when we shytkicked port moody in the final last week

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey champlains keeper...aint u got nothing to say anymore u fcuken chump...talked so much shite as to how bad we gonna lose to moody and all ur predictions....talk shite now fool...u dumb cnut...say somethin

B

Blahzay

Is that the 14th straight post by an SUFC Gunner, what the fu*k is this a chatline, dont you guys have phones, emails or even see each other at practice. You should be happy CK even posted in this pathetic thread.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Bud's 4 You said:
hey champlains keeper...aint u got nothing to say anymore u fcuken chump...talked so much shite as to how bad we gonna lose to moody and all ur predictions....talk shite now fool...u dumb cnut...say somethin

I would but why waste my time. As for showing class on the field I guess that's where it ends. I hope Big T biatch slaps you for acting like a fool. You won't win the provincial I'm confident in that. Happy?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
Is that the 14th straight post by an SUFC Gunner, what the fu*k is this a chatline, dont you guys have phones, emails or even see each other at practice. You should be happy CK even posted in this pathetic thread.

It's the last thing they'll win together as a team Blaz so that's why they are happy. Unless they can still stick around for another year of u-21's. But I read earlier they'll go to the team that got relegated and help them move back up. Too bad they'll never win a cup in open play or the premier div. :wa:

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
It's the last thing they'll win together as a team Blaz so that's why they are happy. Unless they can still stick around for another year of u-21's. But I read earlier they'll go to the team that got relegated and help them move back up. Too bad they'll never win a cup in open play or the premier div. :wa:

arent u the same guy that predicted we wont win anything this year aswell ... like i said ..ur prediction doesnt mean dickkk all buddy.. keep ur predictions to yourself ..im sure sufc will do some damage in the provincials .. they have a good first round match aganst GN ... we aint gotta prove anything to anybody... for a club whos only had a u21 for 2 years and already has won the leauge and this year we won the cup ...so take ur predictions and shove it up ur moms **** u biaaaatch

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should take my boot and shove it somewhere else. But I won't get into that. Congrats on the title, now take a lesson from Big T and learn a few things about respect. You guys went on and on like you are Gods of soccer and I thought after your poor performance agaisnt Langley you were full of shite. So you proved my prediction wrong. Again enjoy it and smarten up a bit jackass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0