Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U-21 results and predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goal!!!

Apr 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I aint even shitting you, GN got nicely dominated. They got like two shots on net and just got messed up. The score for all you haters was 7-0 for SUFC, with Samra putting down 4 goals, and Ghag scoring one of the nicest headers I have seen, and Aqtar scoring 2 late in the game to pur the salt in the wound. It was just a straight domination. GN could get nothing going.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
7-0 sufc victory over GN...the game started off with David scoring on a breakaway 5 mins into the game...the 2nd goal came off a beautiful header by Sunny off a free kick..David scored the 3rd goal in the 30 min to make it 3 - 0 at half ... second half was pretty much a shooting practise for sufc ... at the end of the night GN could not handle the forwards of sufc with David putting in 4 and Sunny putting in one and setting up a 2 ...GN played with alot of heart but the skill of sufc just killed them with the skill through out thr game...Great work by the defence who literally allowed maybe 1 -2 shots on net ...gooooood job :knvb: :wa: :wa:

Goal!!!

Apr 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I think its safe to say that SUFC will dominate the Island team as well. SUFC is playing the 4th or 5th place team from the island, enough said. As for GN, it's true they played with a lot of heart, but the skill was just too much. Sufc ran circles around them all game. :wa: :wa: :wa: :D

alphlex

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, congrats SUFC and good luck. with the speed your front line has the island teams defence better be quick and the goalie better be good to0

pun_pride

Oct 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just want to add that the lads on SUFC had a strong game; nothing can be taken from their win.....Most of the game played with discipline except for a minor misshap that could have been avoided....On to the Island folks

Goal!!!

Apr 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before people start hacking on GN like they already are, not on TTP just otherwise, I would like to state that GN had a lot of younger players. Almost all of their players are a year younger than SUFC's players so lets take that into consideration, also GN had its two key players missing as well, Giani and Harvir.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN do deserve credit...they have played well and are a young team and will be good next year and the year after...on another note...sufc had a solid game all around...as everybodys head was into the game.... theres only one person that wasnt into the game and he better change his attitude next game because the team all has to be on the same page..

pun_pride

Oct 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it that SUFC's MVP won't be making the trip to the Island because of Exams....hey even Superman needs to take a break.....But the real question is; Who will fill the void by left by his massive ego..i mean presence on the field.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
we would rather have our mvp there than pun_pride but what can you do..should be a great game on the island this sat..and why would they make the game for 11?...couldnt they make it later?..but we'll be alright..SUFC WHATT

Primetime101

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
11 oclock is an early game it would mean u guys catching a 7am or 8 am ferry, however it is nice too see sporting play the gorge right after u guys at the same park from the mens A side which should be a good game. Rumour has it that u guys just wont be without ur mvp but also a certain player who has already commited to play in the squamish tournament for a team on the same weekend! Any truth to these 2 players of urs missing for the big game? Any ways in the end i think it will be a good game and best of luck.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pun_pride said:
Rumour has it that SUFC's MVP won't be making the trip to the Island because of Exams....hey even Superman needs to take a break.....But the real question is; Who will fill the void by left by his massive ego..i mean presence on the field.

Have no fears SUFC, your Mr. MVP will be making the trip to the island, just talked to him 5 mins ago and he said that because the game is on saturday he can go.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
primetime101, those rumours arent true as we have confirmation from those 2 players that they will both be makin the trip up with us on sat...i doubt we will stay and watch the sporting/gorge game because we really dont give a shite about who wins..we are all focused on one thing and that is winning the game against lakehill..so expect one intesity filled game...i can say that on our part but i dont know about the lakehill side

gurj n

Mar 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shutup This buds for u, guranteed u guys will lose to the island team this weekend, even though there in 4th or 5th place, the island league is still stronger so it doesnt matter cuz there play of socce ris greater, besides i heard no richmond guys for u, so therefore, u guys are not as strong, but yeah. byeeee

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
gurj n said:
Shutup This buds for u, guranteed u guys will lose to the island team this weekend, even though there in 4th or 5th place, the island league is still stronger so it doesnt matter cuz there play of socce ris greater, besides i heard no richmond guys for u, so therefore, u guys are not as strong, but yeah. byeeee

i could care less about who you think will win...and yea you actually thought u pulled a slick one by making a account under our coaches name .. yea you really fooled us there..u moron

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
and by the way moron if ur gonna try to be funny and go under the coaches name...at least change the way u talk....dont type how u talk...make it more realistic cuz our coach wouldnt talk like that..whats wrong with u Mr. MVP, u make it so obvious...i thought going to UBC would make u a bit brighter..

Primetime101

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not having any richmond boys will make a difference wheather sufc admits it or not but they will also be missing one of there other players going up to squmish for that tournament. Good to see that at least ur MVP will be playing in vic cuz u guys are gonna be in for an intense match on the island. I see this game going vics way with sufc missing there richmond players as well there other player for squamish. If i were you guys i would not invite any of those players back to play wit u if they are going to miss out on such a big game. Anyways best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0