Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U-21 results and predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
psssssssst...Walls....he is implying that the SUFC players whom won't play Div 1 next year will go and deliver pizzas. Don't worry, it's called a piss take, perhaps you can contact Wade for more information.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good man Gurps.

I think however that your translating skills are desperately needed in the Fraser Valley Div 2 threads. If Regs gave out TTP medals you'd certainly win one if you could explain piss-takes to that lot.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Good man Gurps.

I think however that your translating skills are desperately needed in the Fraser Valley Div 2 threads. If Regs gave out TTP medals you'd certainly win one if you could explain piss-takes to that lot.

C'mon Jinky, you telling me "yo momma jokes" as well as the ever popular "you are gay" jokes are not piss takes? That lot is well versed in piss takes, they do not require my translation skills, my skills are only required over here in the FVSL U-21 thread. These youngsters not only aspire to one day play in Div 2, but also take the piss like those witty Div 2'ers.

On topic, will SUFC win this weekend?

Word. :rolleyes:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:
C'mon Jinky, you telling me "yo momma jokes" as well as the ever popular "you are gay" jokes are not piss takes?

I suppose it's all relative Gurps WHAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Primetime101

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No SUFC will not win this weekend they will not play there starters as there bench will have a chance to play because they have not played in recent cup games and gotz to kkeep them sharp for the final ne wayz thats what ive heard maybe big t or his chacha or someone with the team can confirm or deny this. PS Port Moody is READY!!!

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah primetime ur right, we have a couple people suspended, and yes we do need to rest our players for the big cup game. We have a solid bench though and they will shine their skills againt delta, should be a good game , newton turf 615.

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah ur a freakin moron, i aint gonna tell u what it means, ask someone i'm sure they will be more than glad to let u know what it means

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T's chacha said:
utah ur a freakin moron, i aint gonna tell u what it means, ask someone i'm sure they will be more than glad to let u know what it means

i'll stand corrected if wrong, but i believe he did ask someone.............YOU!

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry CHACHA. I asked a friend what it meant. He said it is East Indian for "Big T's Biiaatch"! :D

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sufc beat delta metro this weekend .. they had 6 starters missing due to injuries and suspentions .. they managed to pull out the victory .. 3 -1 ... they played a strong game overall ...

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah, i was at the game delta had all of their players, but they were still out played and out matched, thats tru that sufc were missing 6 starters but still managed to control the game and also score on well worked goals, dont know how these guys are second place, the week coming up we play them again, and will kick their ass even harder.

Primetime101

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moody to win the final on PKS with sufc getting at least 2 red cards in the game as those kids just cannot control there temper and verbal assualt on the refs for every call made.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primetime101 said:
Moody to win the final on PKS with sufc getting at least 2 red cards in the game as those kids just cannot control there temper and verbal assualt on the refs for every call made.

Hey Primetime i dont know why you hate on the sufc kids so much .. its funny because most of those kids play for your club in the summer ..there the future of GN ... are you still mad they decided to go play for sufc over GN ??? last i checked is that GN lost in the first round of the cup and without there premier players in the provincials .. im sure u guys will rip it up in the povincials.. whos gonna be able to stop '' wanker'' and the giani gone bad ... my prediction is sufc will win by the score of 3-1....

Primetime101

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off its interesting u say most ur boys play for gn first off ur starting right mid plays for van utd couple of ur strikers play for khalsa ur keeper and his bro play in mexico and another white guy for croatia so dont think all ur guys are gn boys frankly we dont want them all. The guys can go else where we dont care just the fact that u guyz are so ****y and cant do shite in premier makes melaugh peter virk cant protect the vanutd boys forever soon as hes gone so are uwait for the summer changra allaround :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

pun_pride

Oct 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey everywody,

first off sufc can wiin the fnials if they play well as goes for moody there both good teams. Its gonna come down tot he midfields and forwards of sufc as the defence is solid starting off with right defender number 15 that stud. He makes eveyroneout theer look good, is the captain of the team and leads by example and eats mcdicks b4 every game. is taht supersticious it justm ight be, the fact of the matter is hes a great leader and will lead sufc to victory, however thers a rumour that hes workign on sunday so will he play in the finals, we dunno, only time can ttell the wonders of the world. All i gotta say is that with TOOTY there we can do anythign. especially with raj hundel as the new coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0