Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U-21 results and predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Sorry my mistake. I thought they had won. Don't really care anyways. Point being they are a better squad I think this year than last and they have a shot at the provincials which they could have won last year.

I personally think they are a very good squad last year and this year. They do have a good shot at the provincials. Our squad lost to the 1st place team in VMSL last year in extra time, so I know they will have a good shot as well.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually i have never ridiculed div 1 before I think it's a good division. I think top teams from all divisions are probably pretty good teams even Cat and U21. My problem with Cat is the top few teams seem to be working the program well and would compete well in div 1 but from the middle down are boderline div 3 teams. Most good players I have found for the most part only play U21 for 1 year or so then jump to premeir or div 1 thats why their is alot of filler. Thats just from my experience though and from what I have seen most really good players I know jumped from U18 to mens. i'm not meaning to slag anyone because maybe the league is different then when I played. I just don't think any team from U21 could beat us. i am also pretty confident the Lions will beat you guys...

Primetime101

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its nice to see Big T and the boys have something to be upbeat about in the U-21 divison but as for premier i do not see how you guys can beat the lions without your u21 players theve been playing for you guys all year round. Like you asid Big T that the cat and premier boys would be fine most the time you guys have a hard time fielding a 11 man team. So this weekend will be fun. I do think the U21 boys are good enough to play mens from your team if they decide to but by the time they come up to mens you guys just may be in div1. Best of luck to both your teams tommorrow but cmon now just give us a little hint on how the u21 boys are gonna play 2 games in 4 hours ;)
If you guys loose ill be seeing you boyz in the mighty div 1 next year :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dude its gonna be hard, but hey man in summer we play 3 damn games in a day, this aint nothing, we all gonna come and play and we will be on top at the end of the day....ne who wants to watch the u-21 game come to port moody tomorrow, all u haters will be silenced cuz when it comes to our division theres no challenge at all...SUFC.........y'all aint got nothing on us........ WHAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T's chacha said:
dude its gonna be hard, but hey man in summer we play 3 damn games in a day, this aint nothing, we all gonna come and play and we will be on top at the end of the day....ne who wants to watch the u-21 game come to port moody tomorrow, all u haters will be silenced cuz when it comes to our division theres no challenge at all...SUFC.........y'all aint got nothing on us........ WHAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ok, ok, .....i've been an inocent bystander for long enough on this thread. first off cha cha cha, your a soccer player, not a gangsta so settle down on the east l.a. slang parade! second; you come on here as a u21(if i understand correctly) and pop off to men about how good your team is :confused: :confused: , a little word of advice,......... your just pissing people off, .........not taking the piss(hence the name of the site). i've seen you knock my club on here for about a week and now i'm getting tired. so tel ya wut gangsta, gib me yo coaches digits n il make it happin!!! i could give a FCUK less how good you say you are this year, i watched you guys play blahzays squad last year and you got spanked......worst of all, they sucked ass. my other biiif(straight up thug), iz that yo gonna call out a guy like blahz on hiz abiliti :confused: ? who the fcuk do you think you are??? he made the jump that you obviousely couldn't last year, so ease up. also, he could play on the nd premier squad if he chose to, but he doesn't, to give you guys a chance @ escaping automatic relegation tonight. i guess what i'm trying to say is button up little guy, when you talk this much shite on a site full of proven soccer players someone is going to get pissed off, especially when you talk down on a couple of nd's finest. and like i said before.... throw down your coches number, or send it to me on a PM, cause "I'LL BE YOUR HUCKLEBERRY"
~keep it gangsta,..........gangsta!!!~ :cool:

ps- do you really think anyones going to go to moody to watch you stain the pitch???

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahh you the man walls...you tell chacha that he is a u-21 and shouldn't post in u-21 cuz only men post here....you go girlfriend :rolleyes: You don't need the coaches digits....just send me a PM if you want a game, however it will have to wait since we have games for the next 3 weeks......you wanna have a go before provincials by all means i'll try to schedule something.

he made the jump that you obviousely couldn't last year, so ease up. also, he could play on the nd premier squad if he chose to, but he doesn't, to give you guys a chance @ escaping automatic relegation tonight. i guess what i'm trying to say is button up little guy, when you talk this much shite on a site full of proven soccer players someone is going to get pissed off, especially when you talk down on a couple of nd's finest.

Now that is just hilarious stuff.....I could play premier if I wanted to , but my daddy doesn't let me bo hoo hoo.......If you guys are that good, would you not want to help your club stay in premier ?? or they never bother asking you cuz you aren't all that you say you are ??? Just curious.

PS- how the fcuk do you know that every person in here is a proven soccer player ??? Have you won the PAK or a higher div ?? What have you proven, please feel free to attach your accolades, and leave out all the elementary school ribbons and stick to what you got in mens.

pun_pride

Oct 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
just wanted to inform everybody ... we beat langley 3 - 1 in the cup semi finals ... the game went into OT .. we had a guy sent off in the second half... we popped two goals in the second half of extra time ...we shut everyone up with the 17 year old sensation. that was the ****en goal of the yr in any ****en league. Even port moody gave the 17 year old props. We are gonna rip shite up this year. port moody is good but were gonna challenge them. PS- delta metro got shite kicked real bad. Another thing. this is directed at Mullet Man. Listen this is a proposition, if we win we get to shave mullet man's hair. End note- Mullet Man were coming for you.......

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Pun Pride I saw your game and your team is gonna get killed by Moody if they played like they did today. That second goal of yours was nice but in a real mens league he would have been taken down after he beat the second guy. Whichever one of you said come to the field to see some good soccer all I can say is now I see why even with your help SUFC is going down in Premier. Moody played a lot better than you guys and unless you guys just licked today they'll handle you with ease in the finals.

P.S. woooooooooooo.....I see both your teams have a rivalry going eh?

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Hey Pun Pride I saw your game and your team is gonna get killed by Moody if they played like they did today. That second goal of yours was nice but in a real mens league he would have been taken down after he beat the second guy. Whichever one of you said come to the field to see some good soccer all I can say is now I see why even with your help SUFC is going down in Premier. Moody played a lot better than you guys and unless you guys just licked today they'll handle you with ease in the finals.

Buddy our team licked it up today man, we had sooo many chances plus we were missing our center mid, in case u noticed our middle was harsh lacking, i aint gonna talk shite, but all i'm saying is that were gonna have a good game against port moody. It will be a game to watch..... thats for sure. but to be honest we licked it up today, but at the final we will bring it,

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
Now that is just hilarious stuff.....I could play premier if I wanted to , but my daddy doesn't let me bo hoo hoo.......If you guys are that good, would you not want to help your club stay in premier ?? or they never bother asking you cuz you aren't all that you say you are ??? Just curious.

looks like they didn't need us saturday did they :p
have fun in div one.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didnt even know this thread still existed but then i came across this
sufc... y'all aint got nothing on us... What>>>>>>>>>>>..........[/QUOTE]

hahahahah thats the fking greatest line ever! Wow that gave me a good laugh. But neways sufc does talk some smack on here but they're a really good squad with a lot of skill, probably the most skilled team in u-21. From what i hear the only thing holding them back a little is fitness and some solid full time coaching. I think they lost last year to a really good vmsl u21 team in shootouts, so they probably have a good shot at doing really well this year as well. Also who is this 17 year old sensation from richmond everyones talking about? What his name?
And also please dont diss all div 2 teams cause teams like us the hurricanes and teams like ndfc are anything but shite, we're just hear for a one year stop on our way to div 1 and then premier afterwards.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off, I don't know who these new ttp members are that claim to play for SUFC....I asked every player to fess up at the game and no one said it was them......so I can't tell you if these guys even play for SUFC or not.

Second, nobody is dissing Div 2 teams. My opinion is what it is and I said that the u-21 teams such as Port Moody and SUFC could beat the top Div 2 teams. Again anyone can win on any given Sunday, so someone saying that Div 2 would win every time is highly unlikely.

Third, Walls that was a great reply to all of my questions. :rolleyes: Oh by the way your squad still looks like they have to play Aldergrove for the Prem spot so don't toot your horn just yet.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:

I couldn't agree with more.....abosolute crap game by our squad. They licked even though they won the game. We did not come out and run or play with any intensity until the game was in OT. Any team that thinks showing up to the field and going through the motions will get you a win, will suffer the consequences. I hope the young lads learned that this weekend. Good to see them go to the final and in order to beat PM they have to play way better than that.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
Third, Walls that was a great reply to all of my questions. :rolleyes: Oh by the way your squad still looks like they have to play Aldergrove for the Prem spot so don't toot your horn just yet.

at least they have the chance to fight for it ;) .
to answer some of your questions:eek:ur club was set up three years ago and was compiled of 5 individule teams. one of which being the premier team and the other 4 were all started from scratch. most players on each different team are friends and would like to try and move up with the team that they started with(MOST!!). we do not have any tryouts for the club they are all done seperately???? the coach of our premier team didn't want to pick up any other help from the other teams this year, but i think that may change. i truly believe that there is probably 7-12 players throuhout the other nd teams that could play premier caliber soccer right now, and a lot more who are continuosely improving. should be really interesting in the next couple of years. i'm sure that i'll catch you guys on your way down ;) .

oh ya.........why don't you try and think of another saying than that stupid ass "toot your own horn" bulshite. its fcukin GGGGAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

TOOT TOOT!!!! :D

B

Blahzay

Big T, with your CAT team extinct and players becoming too old for U21 do you plan on starting a new team in Div 3 or would you just stack the Div 1 squad?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The players from premier, CAT and u-21 will form the Div 1 squad. So if you were asking if the u-21 team will stick together in Div 3, not likely. Some of these young guys are ready for Div 1.

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
everyone forgot to mention that during the semi final against langley, the u-21 team started the two 15min halfs off with only 10 players, before the end up the second half our player got his second yellow and got sent off. langley scored with 2 mins left on a back passs, our goalie ****ed up. with 10 men and the momentum against us, we scored two goals with only 10 mens. the whole game we played slackass, but with only 10 men we picked it up, and came out on top.. just wanted to inform everyone.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
big game this saturday nite out at newton between delta metro and sikh united..but also meaningless...its a big game because if sikh united finish below delta metro that would be embarrassing since delta metro just lick...i mean they fcuken suck...i have no idea how they are in 2nd place...every game i have seen them play...they were pathetic.....and its meaningless because the sikhs have already clinched a provincial berth and place in the cup final...also sikhs will be missing some KEY starters for this game due to suspensions and a couple injuries....good luck to Big T's boys

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
The players from premier, CAT and u-21 will form the Div 1 squad. So if you were asking if the u-21 team will stick together in Div 3, not likely. Some of these young guys are ready for Div 1.

what happens to the rest????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0