Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Vancouver Canucks 2002/2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Bean Sqeezer to go, please!

Appy, you're just a bitter little Bean Squeezer, aren't ya?:eek:

Bitter about the Canucks being far more entertaining than the Habs, in a tougher conference, with a tougher squedule, and bitter about the 'Nucks being such a better team in every aspect. You're also bitter towards our Natives (pc) for being able to legally catch any fish they want, while you're stuck at home squeezing your beans.

Fcuking Bean Squeezers.:rolleyes:

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Year 'Nucks

Great win for the boys last night, Naslunds 1st goal should make everyone's highlight reel! One thing that game did point out was the lead footedness of some of our defenders. Not that it matters too much when you got the offence the 'nucks have. These boys are the real deal kids!! Keep plannin' that parade route:bronco:

lupoman

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oops

a bit of a speed bump last night, the boys just didn't look quite ready. Not to worry, we'll get that one back tonight. Naslund for the Hart....you better believe it!

lupoman

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cancel the Parade

Two losses in a row........

and no Guiness????

Where are you??

Go hide in your shell, and wait for the Nucks to start winning again.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to get off the bandwagon now gentlemen. They have been overacheiving and we all know it. They were manhandled tonight by San Jose and that is not saying much. If you lose to Columbus at home and San Jose on the road, it is panic time. **** the Canucks and go Flyers......

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see HabFan and PhillyPhanatic jump out of their respective closets at the first sign of trouble in Canuckland.

Never one to jump on the bandwagon....I'd rather jump all over the putrid teams you two support. Philly. Please. Gagne and Primeau (one of the biggest cancers in the NHL) combine for 17 goals thus far. And who the fcuk names their kid Simone. Clarke keeps spending $$$ on forwards he doesn't need, yet still can't find a stopgap keeper more efficient than Roman "Prozac" Chechmanek and Blob Esche. The most gifted offensive team in the East is forced to play prevent defence under fatboy Hitchckoc because Clake so desperately needs a playoff run to make his long-standing tenure as GM somewhat legit. LeClair is finished and Roenick has suddenly developed an affinity for cheap-shots. They've also got the 5th worst offense in the Eastern Conference.

Montreal. Don't get me started on Montreal. Therrien has the hockey IQ of an eggplant. Their blueline would be fantastic if it didn't include Brisebois, Traverse, Dykhuis and Quintal. The pacemaker line of Gilmour, McKay and Juneau should be able to collect pension at the end of this season, and still be in contention to be the #2 unit for Les Habs. The goaltending situation is bound to blow up in their faces, especially when Savard ends up sitting on Hackett too long and is forced to trade him to a conference contender. Oh yeah, they're also currently out of a playoff spot, looking up in the standings at such luminaries as Tampa Bay.

Long live the Canucks. Or at least until Ohlund, Bertuzzi, Jovo and the Sedins all demand inordinate amounts of cash for their next contracts, and most of them bolt for greener pastures.

War 2004 CBA,
-Sensei.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd rather jump all over the putrid teams you two support. Philly. Please. Gagne and Primeau (one of the biggest cancers in the NHL) combine for 17 goals thus far. And who the fcuk names their kid Simone. Clarke keeps spending $$$ on forwards he doesn't need, yet still can't find a stopgap keeper more efficient than Roman "Prozac" Chechmanek and Blob Esche. The most gifted offensive team in the East is forced to play prevent defence under fatboy Hitchckoc because Clake so desperately needs a playoff run to make his long-standing tenure as GM somewhat legit. LeClair is finished and Roenick has suddenly developed an affinity for cheap-shots. They've also got the 5th worst offense in the Eastern Conference.

At least put it in the appropriate thread. :rolleyes:

Two words: Stan - dings

ATLANTIC GP W L T OTL PTS GF GA HOME ROAD
Philadelphia 42 23 10 8 1 55 102 86 10-5-5 13-6-3
New Jersey 41 23 12 3 3 52 97 83 13-7-1 10-8-2
NY Islanders 42 19 17 5 1 44 121 123 12-11-2 7-7-3
Pittsburgh 43 17 18 3 5 42 122 131 11-10-1 6-13-2
NY Rangers 46 17 22 6 1 41 113 141 10-12-3 7-11-3

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandwagon,shmandwagon.....

a minor hiccup in the overall cosmic layout of things. They lost a couple they shouldn't have, but they won a few early in the year that they probably should have lost. It all evens out in the end in sort of zen-like fashion. Still plannin' the parade route!

lupoman

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's good of you.

Perhaps you could start a thread where you can alert us as to the sun rising in the morning and the wetness of water.

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
only if it would make life simpler for you...just so you wouldn't have to judge that kind of stuff for yourself.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by sensei_hanson
Nice to see HabFan and PhillyPhanatic jump out of their respective closets at the first sign of trouble in Canuckland.

Sorry Sensei,

it was more of a slag towards Guiness.

Re: the Habs thread

Still no word on his whereabouts:confused:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
S'no problem.

I should have put a big fcuking smiley beside my post regarding Philly. It's hard to find quality material on a team who's in the midst of a six-game winning streak and just beat the Wings on national television.

Getting this back on topic, the Canucks take on Nashville tomorrow, a team who has played above-.500 hockey in their last 20 games. Pederson and Timmonen are out for the Preds.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Super Pip

Sorry to disappoint you, but my fcuking home PC crashed!!!:mad: Somehow I got a bad virus and am in the middle of finding out how, what and why??? (Good thing for extended warranties):D

Nae worries about our beloved Nucks, they are for real and will bounce back tomorow night... I'll be rockin' in the Garage and hopefully not going to get tossed before the 10 minute mark of the 1st period (ala HOS)???:rolleyes:

BTW, FillyandtheHabslickass!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somehow I got a bad virus and am in the middle of finding out how, what and why???
So you're the fcuker sending me a dozen virus-laden emails every hour. Buy a stinking antivirus package, for JC's sake. :mad:

Meanwhile, no one's mentioned anything about Nassy's comments to the press the other day regarding his future in the NHL. Or maybe someone has -- I don't remember. If he holds himself to his word (unlike a premier I know) it'll be an unfortunate development, but nevertheless an understandable and respectable decision.

I, for one, believe him.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeps

Blow me germaline... I have an updated version of McCafee and have no idea how I got the virus... I didn't open any infected e-mails so the bastards at the Brick will have to tell me (if they even know)...

KNVB, on the ball of a change eh??? Good point;)

Bertuzzi with the hat tonight and Clouts with the shutout!!!

Canucks 5 buzz over the Preds!!!:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I liked Nazzy’s comments. I don’t even care if he threw it out there to pull a future Lidstrom…the sense of urgency needs to be NOW with this team, and now being the midway point of this season, it was the perfect time to send the message, and remind the guys not to get complacence.

They’ll rebound tonight. No prediction on score, but ‘Nucks win.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still not over the bad skid

I say the Nucks' are still not over this skid they are on.

YET, they are not as bad as the Preds.

2-2 in a very boring game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0