Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Surrey Merger Masters Style

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if a player from this new Surrey team was to CAT with a Premier side in the VMSL, would it be Surrey Utd FF, Metro Ford, Surrey Indo/Peg, Club I ;) or any other of the above?

When I am asked to CAT (I like to say Cougar, because we are getting older), I will only CAT with Burnaby Canadians (as long as Millar is not coaching) or NS Pegasus (as long as Higgsy is not beer man), but if I CAT for Burnaby Canadians, that would now be FC Chilli or NS Pegasus (who could be any one of 10 teams in the lower mainland). I guess it will have to be FC Chilli, as long as it is Spicy.

Love to see Hose stir it up right away with Ang and I right away for the New SUPER team.
I was told that Ang will play the big games, so I guess I will be playing Columbus in the fall, can't wait Hose.

hos

Herb Jr.

Jun 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any truth to the rumour of a new Over 35 team in Delta?? And if so do any of the X rangers head there??? Skinner, Bergholz, Kirncic, all will be 35 in a few years...dynasty in the making if they can land a few Rangers for the next few years...thoughts

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone is committed to the whole process. There is an understanding that if you don't make training consistently, you are playing CAT. If you are over 50, you are playing CAT. If you run like you are 50, you are playing CAT.

In theory, Communism is wonderful as well.

Good luck to everyone being "committed to the process"....unless, of course, it's themselves on the wrong end of the training requirements.

Where's Halvie playing next year?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stay away from our players BOB, you allready took Gary, you don't need any more.
The Merger will work fine, Regs and Coach are like long lost brothers.

hos

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't see this as a smooth transition,both teams had around 25 guys signed.I dont see 40-50 players happy with a merger.It all sounds nice to the elite 11-16 of that group and then happiness will drop off quickly as will the number of players you think are commited to this new regime.It will be very interesting to see how it works out by september?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any truth to the rumour of a new Over 35 team in Delta?? And if so do any of the X rangers head there??? Skinner, Bergholz, Kirncic, all will be 35 in a few years...dynasty in the making if they can land a few Rangers for the next few years...thoughts

Yes, there is a new team in Delta..........Friday night home games at Winskill Turf.........

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be very interesting to see how it works out by september?

Everything is fine until sept., it is the sept. long weekend that is the problem, that is when the two brothers are running training camp.

This is Regs Kwon Do in action.

hos

Last edited by a moderator:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Start your own fcuking thread!

BTW, there's a reason they call them "plan B"...

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone know who is running the delta team?

Rumour is, and this is just rumour, but Delta will have both a VMSL Premier team (run by two good old Delta boys) and a new FVSL Masters team, run by a bunch of good old Rangers boys, that all live in Delta.

Best of luck to those guys, they are all good players, and why not play close to home, especially if you can get JO grass or the new turf. Think of Ranger players that live in Delta and you will figure it out herb.

Can't wait for Nations Cup, poaching is now the biggest game in the O-30's division in Richmond, should be a fun beer garden.

hos

MeatBag

May 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grew up SU, and played on Woodys first ever mens SFC team, I felt like a f*n trader then!!!!

How's this for a moniker:
Abomination United

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour is, and this is just rumour, but Delta will have both a VMSL Premier team (run by two good old Delta boys) and a new FVSL Masters team, run by a bunch of good old Rangers boys, that all live in Delta.

Best of luck to those guys, they are all good players, and why not play close to home, especially if you can get JO grass or the new turf. Think of Ranger players that live in Delta and you will figure it out herb.

Can't wait for Nations Cup, poaching is now the biggest game in the O-30's division in Richmond, should be a fun beer garden.

hos

One of the teams will be playing out of Winskill Turf in Tsawwassen. :eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0