Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Surrey Merger Masters Style

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, who's the only one here who knows the illegal ninja moves from the government?

Idiots.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank You all for you concern about the Merger.

Why??? Why Not! We have had a very good run over the past few years but we are getting older and some of our key guys were starting to call it a day.

The FVSL has decided to go to an 18 team League. This would mean you play everyone once. Yes you will get some good games, but you will also get way too many crap games as well.

Many teams over the past few years have either packed it in or Merged with another team. We are no different.

Could we have kept it going and played on for the next few years...Yes, but it would have been painful and we bairly got by last year.

I want the football to be fun and not have to beg guys to come out...We simply had run our course and it was time for a change.

When we sat down as two clubs to talk this all out about becoming One Team.Things fell into place very fast and we both realized that we could make this work and have some fun.

Over the next few years many of the Surrey boys from both clubs will be going over 35's...This team will give the boys a chance to play for a strong team that will hopefully start bringing in some new blood and making it an easy choice for where players want to play

Dave and myself approached many of our players that have been with us forever now...We told them of the plan and they said "Yes!"

We would not have made the move if the players did not agree to the Merger.

Do all of the players want to do this...No. That is there choice and people may move on.

This is a great move for both teams and i am looking forward to a Change.

This is just a new chapter in the book and like or not...This will work!

Will every player be coming over??? No, again their choice.

Is their room for everyone...Yes!

We have a plan and we will make it work.

Many of you are going on about stuff you know nothing about? We know a few players might be making a change. This is not new to us.:rolleyes:

Our time had come and it was time for a change For Both Teams....This is going to be a very fun year and it's too bad people are commenting about stuff they really no little about?

Training Camp Starts in six weeks....See you boys there!;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calling a bit of bullshit here Coach, but what the hell, debate is fun.

"I LOVE the FVSL...I'll NEVER move the Rangers to the VMSL! They can go FCUK THEMSELVES!" ~Paraphrasing Coach, several Wild Turkey's in, several years back.

So, the FVSL Masters Division is actually getting stronger this year, w/ better players coming in that will give better competition, and also likely allow the league to split the division into a 1st & second next year, and the Rangers leave? It's getting better now!

Sorry, I'm just very disappointed.

But, whatever. I'll just have to keep myself happy by kicking JTL.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Many of you are going on about stuff you know nothing about? This is going to be a very fun year and it's too bad people are commenting about stuff they really no little about?

Then why start a thread about your merger if don't want debate?
Suck a lemon, Blazer Boy!

BTW, I know Regs started the thread, but Regs and You are now 1 entity, so my statement stands.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,
I guess haven 2-3 players show up to traning during the Provincial Cup run was a sign!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then why start a thread about your merger if don't want debate?
Suck a lemon, Blazer Boy!

BTW, I know Regs started the thread, but Regs and You are now 1 entity, so my statement stands.

What do we call them now?

Kregs?
Roach?
Krobbin?
Renny?

I'm so confused.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you implying that Coach / Ditka are the real life version of Quato?

Copyright: Kurtenbloggers.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach - does that mean you are not going to Mexico next Spring Break ?
Does this mean that the FVSL should lose a spot in the BC's ?
Has RF packed it in - I know he has been packing it on for 26 years now ....

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, the FVSL Masters Division is actually getting stronger this year, w/ better players coming in that will give better competition, and also likely allow the league to split the division into a 1st & second next year, and the Rangers leave? It's getting better now!

I am trying to keep the Rangers going in the FVSL.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plan B FC

Good start to keeping the Rangers alive just signed Miller and KNVB. I wanted to sign Miller but KNVB said he would keep stealing all the soccer balls until i signed him so i had to. Next on my list is ????????????? keep guessing

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BK7.....someone said we could possibly be teammates this season??? We're both in trouble if that happens.....

Hmmmm....playing out of Delta...hmmmm...no driving over bridges just to practice...hmmmm

Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0