Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Surrey Merger Masters Style

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
BK7.....someone said we could possibly be teammates this season??? We're both in trouble if that happens.....

Hmmmm....playing out of Delta...hmmmm...no driving over bridges just to practice...hmmmm

Cheers!

You got it!! Been meaning to talk to you.Just signed for....all the beer i can drink.I'm sure you can negotiate a little extra in your deal.It's gonna be fun.
Friday night football!!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Possibly free rides to and from all practices and games...if the "kitty" is to be properly supported......going to be hard to say it took a long time to drive home from practice!! we'll have to get those stories straight BK7!!

Cheers!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Futbol....you mean you're not playing on the "shore" this year?? they run out of "Captain Morgan".....:D

Cheers!

in the wings

Jan 20, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little FF magic mixed in with some good ol ND boys......sounds pretty interesting....new team ,new start , new Delsom turf & facilities .
Potential rookie team of the year status. If you build it they will come !!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Possibly free rides to and from all practices and games...if the "kitty" is to be properly supported......going to be hard to say it took a long time to drive home from practice!! we'll have to get those stories straight BK7!!

Cheers!

I'm going to have to be creative. I've been in the doghouse a few times this
spring season.What will happen come winter?

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coming back out of retirement.

Didn't think I would play winter ever again.Looking forward to playing in North Delta again where it all began for me with ND United Alumni. Great group, awesome venue. Should have a decent team. Crawling distance from the Lion home.

Gives whole new meaning to pub crawl hey Scottyshell. We'll have to take a few road pops!;)

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well...it's done....I just signed for all the Captain Morgan I can drink:D.....in a season:eek: Finally going to play in the Valley...hmmmm....after 27 yrs in the VMSL...Change for the better????Last hurrah????Really close to home!!!!Whatever...new season,new team.......we'll see.

Cheers!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nobody cares about that anymore....as you can see....there's been no further talk on this thread and I didn't feel like starting a thread about the new team. See ya at the WPFG....

Cheers!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well...it's done....I just signed for all the Captain Morgan I can drink:D.....in a season:eek: Finally going to play in the Valley...hmmmm....after 27 yrs in the VMSL...Change for the better????Last hurrah????Really close to home!!!!Whatever...new season,new team.......we'll see.

Cheers!

Glad to hear it! Start building the doghouse.Looking forward to a great season.

N

NDU Alumni

With playing on a turf pitch is there any need for BK7 on the team except to empty the cooler?? Not like he can get the boys at the city to cut the pitch!!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, how do you "unsubscribe" from a thread? Old guys reminiscing and bragging about their alcohol conquests. Wow. This is worse than reading posts from Mr. Base.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, how do you "unsubscribe" from a thread? Old guys reminiscing and bragging about their alcohol conquests. Wow. This is worse than reading posts from Mr. Base.

You were expecting something different from a thread in an area titled "Oldtimers and Legends?":rolleyes:

Now take Dude and fcuk off; we're busy.

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wanted to welcome Dan kirincic,Bob Anderson and Peter Field to the ND United Alumni squad. All original NDU boys.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0