Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup 2003

Who will win the Pakenham Cup?

• Chilliwack FC

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Delta Highlanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey Sporting

• GN Sporting

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • GEU Black Knights

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • SFC Rangers

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Langley United FC "A"

• GEU Ultra

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Pegasus

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Langley Thunder

• Aldergrove United

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Check again

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney

Now you see it................Now you don't.......................

Cheers:D

alright Crafty, what do you know that we don't :D ..... sounds like you might have an inside scoop on this bloody mess!
Please share...

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The weather, she's a coming....

Good luck to all teams this weekend...just heard the forecast...rain, rain, and more rain. Perhaps the PAU-Rangers game can be played in the gym at Semiahmoo....if so, only small touches boyz!

BTW.....I don't know what is more remarkable: 1) that there isn't more pre-game banter between teams on here, or 2) that a thread started by AU Razor has actually been supported with this many replies:D :p

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Gate

Peg has lost their appeal.

Reason:
If a player within the same club is signed for one team but plays for another team in the club in another cup, the player is cup tied to the team that is in the other cup regardles if he hasn't played in the other cup.
The only time it can occur is if you transferred to the other team before the deadline.
Basically the same arguement as before but translated into a somewhat different fashion.

Done, done, diddly done done.

Good luck Langley? :confused:
Apparently it's on lads.

With the weather looming, a joint effort between Rangers and PAU is to perhaps change the venue and get the game in.
IE. Possibly the turf.
Stay tuned.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
change of venue / day

RF, is your change of venue ploy an attempt to take advantage of the superior Ranger(forever) pace?:p
Seriously though, I need to know either way asap so I can rearrange my bowling night.:rolleyes:

Avesthekingpin

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU/?????

Okay it's wednesday now and we still don't know who where or when we play? All I know is if they say we have to play friday night or even saturday alot of the boys will be pissed as we will not have a keeper due to the short notice.FVSL execs get your crap together that's why we pay so much at the start of the year cause we thought you could make proper decisions.:mad:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that's the case, I hope they bump the GEU - Langley CAT game up to noon so that we can watch and Dude can buy me many, many beers.:D

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Boyz?

lfc,dude,sub,

Any idea what the fcuk is going on? I'll be at the Rangers vs Pau game if anybody needs me. Maybe if we gather pegs players and ours we'll have enough bodies. I better start training again! Let's continue on in remembrance of Peg.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hubs,

No fcuking idea. I left the computer last night thinking the execs have come to their senses, and allowed peg to play. Ranger- is Peg taking this to BCSA? They should, considering the trail of misinformation.

This certainly takes the joy out of playing the game. Hell, at this point, I'd rather play the reserve game, and run by TheRob 3 or 7 times.

Say it with me: bush.

Lfc: what's management's decision on this?

Curious to hear the rest of the league players view on this: should Langley play on, or refuse to play in support of the Peg situation?

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley should play. If I'm on Peg and you don't play it doesn't change anything and I don't feel any better about the whole situation.

milhouseisgladheisnotonPeg:p

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg/LFC Pak dispute update

Hubs,

Here's what's going on. There was a meeting monday night to "decide" who was in the right. Three representatives from our club went including our manager. Not all the fvsl board members were present. We presented our case and after some humming and hawwing the decision was "deadlocked" -- another fvsl board member was needed to resolve it.

A "final" meeting was scheduled for Wednesday night. As of late Tuesday night, we had heard no word. Then, this Wed. morning there was a decision! The decision: screw SFC Peg as expected. Forget the constitution, forget advance permission ... Who needs that Wednesday meeting anyways? WTF?

Was there another overnight meeting?

The decision is as BULLSH** as the process by which they went through finding it. Did that last fvsl board member accurately hear our appeal? Do you think Mr. "Personal Vendetta against SFC" secretary presented our appeal fairly to that last fvsl board member. Yeah right ...

I definitely think we should further appeal the decision to BC Soccer. Whether our brass will or not, that's up to them. Our guys have a bad taste in our mouth as I'm sure the rest of the Pak Cup teams do (ie GEU).

This is shocking. This is the FVSL.

Bollocks

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is getting a little long in the tooth.

I don't care what the FVSL does. GEU plays Delta in the semi, or have them play Langley, or Peg, whatever. The best thing that they could do is have them fcuking play someone. Everyone is talking about it right now bringing the FVSL down. Fcuking VMSL guys are on about it. Schedule a game and play it. The sooner a game is played, the sooner this goes away.

Play a fcuking game!:mad:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you taking the piss Howdy Doody?

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Ranger- is Peg taking this to BCSA?

Apparently yes.

Aves:
I agree with Regs - brilliant.
Butchered, absolutely butchered. :D
If you could see me right now I'm a bloody pulp.
Fcuking pissed myself.

The match mon ami is as follows:
Noon at Newton Stadium Saturday the clash of the Titans will be. :rolleyes:
Some good quality football that day. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The big match is at noon and some other rinky dink cup game after. ;)
Pegasus plays Firemen at 2:30.

Later boys,
RF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The big match is at noon and some other rinky dink cup game after.
Pegasus plays Firemen at 2:30.
I'm still trying to get NTG to clarify that one because I don't think it is a done "deal" yet.

Why don't they schedule SFC Peg vs Langley at 5 then for the best set-up this year for watching matches :D

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be the icing on the cake, after watching those four mucker teams play. The fans would be treated to some real skill. ;) :rolleyes:

Note the ;) :rolleyes:

Rich Sutter.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
move on!!

I hate to say it, but I agree with TheRob. No one is arguing that this whole SFC/Langley thing has been a huge gong show, and an embarrassment to the league........but......by all accounts SFC has already said it's goodbye's to the FVSL ,and in their own minds are on to bigger and better things in the VMSL :rolleyes: . Why not just cut your losses, and look at it this way: You've saved yourself the embarrassment of what would most likely have been a slaughter at Albion. Let sleeping dogs lie and play some football!!!

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip,

SFC Peg still has some pride. We want to play even if it's a slaughter ... :rolleyes: Last game was 2-0 for GEU against our "11" and GEU hasn't played in how long? ;)

Let's see how the BCSA feels on the topic of us playing.

Bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0