Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup 2003

Who will win the Pakenham Cup?

• Chilliwack FC

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Delta Highlanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey Sporting

• GN Sporting

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • GEU Black Knights

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • SFC Rangers

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Langley United FC "A"

• GEU Ultra

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Pegasus

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Langley Thunder

• Aldergrove United

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Oh

Originally posted by The Judge
Put another 10-15 min's in gordo it might make a difference,"oh here comes the judge ha ha".I think it did ,good luck in the BC"s;)

you can't be serious:rolleyes: didn't your mother teach you about "sticks and stones?"...and give you a sense of humour?

hey, shite happens out there I know...but I actually expected the judge to be somewhat remorseful about the cheap, dirty foul... that's all...not proud of it and posting as much as soon as he gets home....enuff said by me

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rangers not in yet

The rangers are still one win away from qualifying for the b.c's. They still have to get by gn. I guess all the poco lads are big geu fans right now, or are they still interested in the bc's. Still no word on whether or not geu plays next week, or who or where? Rangers must have displayed their worthy pak cup experience.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the game

Why did the div.1 champs beat the premeir champs ?So aves nocked out of the game,rangers that much better,bad field.Avevs crying how he should be ref?Stir the pot for?

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukc off aves Big Mac said no cheese today?Next up rye guy;guess what get ready to say hello,so says the marked man.

lfc

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh?

Is it just me or is anybody else having trouble following the judges train of thought? Sounds like a celebratory beverage or two may have been consumed.

lfc

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC GATE VIDEO AT 11

In the latest twist, it seems Langley was not allowed to forfeit the game to GEU this week because it has not been officially awarded to us until BC Soccer makes their ruling. This is expected to come down early in the week or by June. At this point we will officially forfeit the game. Or SFC vs GEU.
This is not gospel, just info from a reasonable source.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers were full value for the win today...they battled hard and are a premier calibre team. A very deep team, which will be a factor the rest of the way...until maybe the bc's when you'll only get 5 subs.

Ave's....have you bettered the Ranger's BC's performance? Or are your judging performance on who lost their games by the most goals? If so, you guys definitely have done better in the past. :eek: I also missed Gordo's challenge but I know him well enough to say.....He more than meant to thump you. But wasn't looking to injure anyone, mame yes.

Look what it did. Through you off you game.

On todays game topic.

I thought it was a pretty good game. Neither team had any clear shots on goal I believe. Strong defending by both sides. Dirkson still can defend...I think he's gott be pushing 40 soon. ;) Both teams chances came from crosses and corners. I thought Halvy's goal was a beauty and the second was clinacly finished by the centre back. Too bad it was in his own goal:(. PAU's keeper made a great save on another header from a cross and that was really about it for quality scoring chances that I remember. Ian knocked a lot of crosses away but wasn't really challenged otherwise. In the end the team who created the most chances won even if posession was in PAU's favor.

Congrats to the Rangers on a well deserved win. I am sure Kelly O's provided a few victory pints.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millsy

Have you been living on your reputation the last few years?or have you turnned plumber again and said I can't let 5 in again,like last year here comes the rangers.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All right, who gave out my phone number?

The first 15-20 was great to watch. I've never seen 20 guys so committed to clattering the fcuk out of each other as I did today. I'm sure the keepers would have got into it to if they had the chance. After that, well, it was pretty boring really. I think both sides can be glad Martin was doing the game today he kept a cool head when others obviously weren't.You could say both teams defended well, but it was more like neither team really created anything, except off of some free and corner kicks.

Skip, your man Kegan was really played out of the game today by the Rangers #25. You could turn the coin on that and say Kegan played him out as well, but I think you were relying on him to create more than the Rangers were #25. Tough luck on the goal, I couldn't really see what you were doing to let the forward get the ball, but the cross and header were excellent. Man, that Halvy kid can still score some goals eh? Wining a header between Puller and Dirkson.(I think)

Definitely not the best or even a good game by PAU today, they can definitely play better than that.

Coach... :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
accurate

Originally posted by knvb
Skip, your man Kegan was really played out of the game today by the Rangers #25. You could turn the coin on that and say Kegan played him out as well, but I think you were relying on him to create more than the Rangers were #25. Tough luck on the goal, I couldn't really see what you were doing to let the forward get the ball, but the cross and header were excellent. Man, that Halvy kid can still score some goals eh? Wining a header between Puller and Dirkson.(I think)

Definitely not the best or even a good game by PAU today, they can definitely play better than that.

I would agree with you. I think #25 did a good job on Keegan as well. Who knows, maybe Mosher's UBC clinic took the best of his wheels this weekend. Oh well, what can you do.

As far as the first goal went, their forward stumbled as he carried the ball towards the endline, I went around him, and wanted to touch the ball towards the corner flag, before electing to play it up the field to someone, or knock it off the park. Somehow, my attempted knock into the corner went array, and the ball got caught up in my feet. Their forward touched it away from me, and was able to get the cross over. The rest you described accurately. Not the start we wanted, and the eventual winner was my fault for allowing the cross to be delivered.

beersdon'ttastesogoodtoday

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Closed.

New Pak thread started here. There is a new poll to vote in, and all Pak related posts can go there.

Enjoy.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts