Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The House of Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a Habs fan.

Must say the HABS looked horrible last night.

Absolutley brutal.

I can understand a player having an "off night" and not showing up to play....but when then entire frigin team is still thinking about the night before....! aaaagahghgggghhhh

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Habs were horrible

I thought the Nucks were bad,the Habs made them look like stanley cup contenders last night.

Zaurinni

Was the commish grinding you throughout the whole match?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy H.,

I seen you floating from the McDic's section to the comfier confines of the Box...ala Robby Bruge. You looked sharp, must have brought a date.:cool:

Has anybody seen Mr. Coppertone, I heard he jumped off the Georgia Viaduct with the commish...the latter after finding out the baseball score.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pay out?

Did anyone get the TTP Payout?? Jimmy? Apprentice?

Sorry to hear about Coppertone! Dibs on the I-Roc:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no payout

There was no ttp propaganda at the game last night. I just didn't want to be known as the guy who kept putting up the sign and blocking everybodys view.

It is strange for Coppertone to be missing in Action. Knvb, I think Jimmy already has dibs on the i-roc.:D

Tee

Jul 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

Come out to Adanac tomorrow and we can discuss some of your worries, namely the Habs and lerb.

seeyouat3:45aftermygame:cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky.....

I know Philly lost tonight...Only because of a hot goaltender of course.:) but how about this score....

Scoring Summary
First Period
Calgary - 4:13, Mcammond 4 (Conroy, Iginla)

Second Period
Montreal - 2:19, Dackell 3 (Bulis, Juneau)
Montreal - 3:40, Zednik 3 (Poulin, Gilmour)

Third Period
Calgary - 1:40, Iginla 9 (Lowry, Niedermayer)
Calgary - 3:12, Petrovicky 1 (Wright, Wilm)
Calgary - 12:01, Lowry 4 (shorthanded) (Conroy)
Calgary - 18:44, Petrovicky 2 (power play) (D Morris, Wilm)
Calgary - 19:24, Berube 4 (power play) (Iginla, Lydman)

6 - 2

Montreal are the worst fcuking team in the league.. Unlucky Coppertone/Apprentice/Mackers and all the rest of the putzes that like the Habs.....

Like I said Regs, bet against the Habs as much as you can.....

Montreal are fcuking shite, just like the fans.....

CaptainwhostilllovestheFlyersandwillnotturtledespitehisdrunkenstate........

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Habs

I am back in the House of Habs ladies. I can see I was deeply missed and apologize for my absence. I will start of by saying that the habs are not in any trouble. They are in a slump, but with a couple of wins will be back to there opening season form. I think they should try the young michaud out. Garon is not getting them the wins so why not try the 18 year old. As for me jumping of the bridge, I don't think so there is no need to panic cause the habs are not out by a long shot.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Coppertone,

Good to see you back in the House of Habs. These are troubled times in Montreal. A couple of wins would be nice but a healthy team would be better.:(

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Habs

Some good news for the habs Andrei Markov will return to the lineup against the Avs. He will be big help on the back line and in other news Brian Svage is getting looked at by the Canadian team for Olympics in Febuary.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Theodore and Petrov back

HAB Fans

Gino Odjick and Michaud were sent down to the minors yesterday to make room for Petrov and Theodore.Alright I dont want to hear excuses anymore.:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just checked Headline Sports and they are leting the fans choose which game they want to see, I went online and and voted for the Habs vs Avalanche and so did 50% of the viewers, looks like Colorado will not only give us an ass whooping but it might be on the tube.:D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

You have no hope in our mighty habs. They are starting to get a few key players back in the lineup, that just might be the spark they need to get back on track. I am hopeful of tonights game and think the habs will not get there asses whipped, but it will be a good game.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gino was then traded straight up for Ron Francis in a steal of a trade for the Hurricanes...Jimmy you on thin ice in the HOUSE OF HABS.:mad:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jIMMY

Second Coming of Christ...I'd rather live in the memories of Richard, Lafleur, and Beliveau then call Ron Francis the second coming of Christ. Fcuk the guys been around as long as Christ but thats about it.

p.s. did you get my P.M.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

I've never ever once compared him to those legends,all i'm saying is that if he was playing with the HABS right now,you guys would be saying different things about him.Yeah he's been around the league for a while,but there still hasn't been a Hab in the last 5 years that has beat him point wise.

I got your P.M,you guys are unbelievable:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0