Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The House of Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB is still a KNOB

When are you going to learn you will never win with the I-ties. You always make fun of our I-rocs and our talk about "Lerb", but you always want a ride in our I-rocs, and you always want to smoke our lerb. I guess you are just another one of those I-tie wannabes. As the soup nazi would say "NO LERB FOR YOU"

CoppertonethoughthewouldbelikeKNVBinhistitleandnotbeoriginal:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hab's lick Inter ass

Yeah... your right! You I-Ties are way to clever for me:rolleyes:

knvbthoughthewouldgowithaontopictitle!:D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb

You have some issue I still think you haven't dealt with. You have this thing about homosexual acts. Are you trying to say something, Cause if you are why don't you just say it.

CoppertonehasfiguredKNVBoutheiscomingoutoftheclosetandthatiswhyhetalksabouthomosexualacts.:D :D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets hope for all you Hab fans that they beat the lowly Vancouver Canucks.

I'll see you all at the big game tomorrow night.

illbehteonewiththebrightredcanesjersey:D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy

The habs will have no problems taking the canuckleheads. I predict a 4-1 win, and there first win of a 3 game winning streak.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look for me, i'll be sitting with the camera guys in the private box sporting my away RED !!

Habs 5 - 3 Nucks

Cheers, Mackers.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
uh urmmmm

Mackers,

Not too sure if that is appropriate kit for training but that's your call:)

See yah at practice TONIGHT buddy,

John

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GAME BUS

The ttp HABS bus will be leaving @ 5:30 from Adanac. All HABS supporters welcome. KNVB,John, and Captain are not welcome.:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$25

Apprentice,

Here's a TTP Challenge:

Get a large sign that says House of Habs @ Takethepiss.com on TV tonite and I'll send you $25, which will buy you how much lerb I really don't know.

Actually, this is an open invitation to anyone who can do it :D

I'll be watching...

~TB.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The arch

Our bus will be stopping at the Marble Arch prior to the game tonight. Our bus leaves at 3:00. Have fun tonight guys.

Regs, I appreciate the challenge but I cannot see myself hoisting a sign around tonight. I am sorry. I truly am my friend.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

My tickets are Center Ice first row Balcony.I Could drape a sign over but they don't really like It cause it blocks the advertising.
I'll try.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Up the ante...

Apprentice,

If you manage that one, I'll up the reward to $50...

Balls,

An autographed picture by the Arch's feature made out to Takethepiss.com will net you $10... please don't soil it on the way home or the deal is off.

~TBdishingoutchallengestoday.Notsurewhy...

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John,

Gonna have to miss training tonight, I have a date with a rink..that's RINK everyone !!

Regs,

DONE, I am literally sitting in the camera booth on Level 2, i'm a lock for the sign reward $$

Anyone,

Mavericks across the way has cheap valet parking if you are there for dinner previous to the game. If anyone's interested they have an all-u-can-eat pasta bar on game nights, it's awesome food. The wife(lefty) and I will be there !!

Hope to see ya all there !!

Cheers, Mackers.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers Apprentice

See ya boys there,sitting row 2 Balcony in the Mcdonalds section wherever that is.i'll be looking for ya two.

Prediction

Nucks 3 Habs 2

Naslund with 2 and Klatt the other:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy, Mackers, Regs, Coppertone...

The Apprentice has just started working on his $50 sign.

"HOUSE OF HABS" AT TAKETHEPISS.COM.

Look for it during all stoppages. Jimmy, I will be making an appearance at the MCdic's section to have a chat. GOOD-BYE

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
House of Putzes

Canucks 4 Montreal 1

Like I said, Regs, bet against Montreal for the next little while....

Captain who will not be watching the boring Montreal Canadians tonight....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simple really.....

If I only followed my instincts and more importantly had a lot of money to bet, I would be a rich man. The Montreal CAnadiens are crap. Are you guys going to say that they were stoned by a hot goaltender again? He didn't even get a star, despite the shutout. Anyway, I am sorry that I actually gave that pathetic bunch of 'hockey players' a sniff to even score a freaking goal.

Captain

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Why don't you go sniff your arse. Your the only thing that is pathetic. We say they got stoned by a good goalie once and you act like it is an excuse we give game in game out.They played shite.They don't have a team that can compete day-in-day-out but they have a shot at making the play-offs. And I along with every other Hab fan would be happy with that. Your a typical jack-ass. You speak so highly of your flyers but like every flyers fan you turtle every time they get their arses bounced from the play-offs. Sure it is easy to win if you have money. Thats how the game is won.You buy the better players you get better results. But one thing is for sure...when your $50 million payroll doesn't win a cup again, you'll be calling for Bobby Clarke's head .Again. Too bad you didn't have a lot of money, you could buy yourself a ticket to Philly and stay there.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your a typical jack-ass. You speak so highly of your flyers but like every flyers fan you turtle every time they get their arses bounced from the play-offs. Sure it is easy to win if you have money. Thats how the game is won.You buy the better players you get better results. But one thing is for sure...when your $50 million payroll doesn't win a cup again, you'll be calling for Bobby Clarke's head .Again. Too bad you didn't have a lot of money, you could buy yourself a ticket to Philly and stay there.

~A dejected Habs fan

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

How do you know if I turtle every time the Flyers get bounced from the playoffs? Were you around last year? Also, you would turtle too, if you could, but Montreal don't make the playoffs that often anymore. Unlucky. You just turtle about 60 games into the season. :p

You gotta love it.......

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do you know if I turtle every time the Flyers get bounced from the playoffs? Were you around last year?

Is that a defensive comment Mr. Shamrock. I know you Turtle. You sound like a turtle. The season is early. Habs will pick it up and turn the ship around. Flyers are one thing away from winning the cup. That's heart. That you can't buy.

Captain Shamrock will not win the ttp hockey pool just like the flyers will not win their division, the east, or the cup.

Montreal will probably not win anything either but atleast of the end of the year I will not be dejected.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0