Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The House of Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that Garon will get the start tonight against the oilers. If they win look for him to get the start against the Canucks or if Theodore ( day-day) is healthy he might play thursday. Hopefully a win tonight to get some momentum for thursday and saturday.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oilers 4-3 over the Hab-nots.:)

The Habs will beat Vancouver 4-0 though... even with rookie goalies:p

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BIG NEWS

Montreal captain gets good news on cancer treatment
NHL.com | Oct. 30, 2001

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MONTREAL (AP) - Montreal Canadiens captain Saku Koivu has received good news from the results of the first part of his chemotherapy treatment for stomach cancer.

"They told me the first half of the chemo program has knocked out most of the bad cells," Koivu said in an interview published in Tuesday's Montreal Gazette. "It also knocked out some of the good ones, but I'm feeling great." Koivu began the second part of his treatment on Monday at Montreal General Hospital. The Gazette said he looked better and felt stronger than when he announced he had cancer last month.

Brian Savage, his teammate and closest friend, said it's possible Koivu could be back in the lineup late in the regular season.

"I can see it," Savage said. "He'll be through with the treatments in mid-December. He's hoping to go back to Finland for Christmas, and then I expect he'll start working out. I can see him practicing after the Olympics break and coming back in March ... if not then, April." The second half of Koivu's program, like the first, calls for chemo treatment every other week for the next six weeks.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is great news for HABS fans, not only to see him maybe coming back but especially to know that he is getting healthier. Even if he does not return it is better than where he was.:D

This should answer Captains question of who is Montreal's real Captain!

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

That is great news for the habs. I think that if all goes good for Koivu, Savage is dead on. He will be in the lineup for the habs playoff run. I think that Saku has the determination to get back before the playoffs. Saku Koivu, number 11 in your program, and number 1 in your hearts.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone

Hey where did you get that closing line?
I've heard HOSS do it before a couple huge I-TAL clashes.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on now!

Fcuk..! Come on now Coppertone you don't even make this hard anymore! An I-Tie friend named "boom boom"

Should I go back to the I-Ties getting it in the END bit or would you like something new? (that maybe boom boom hasn't showed you yet!):D

knvbneedssomeonenewtopickoncoppertoneistoEASY Just askBoomBoom;)

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb

That is old. I gave up on your family of animals you give up on that take it in the end thing. It is getting really boring reading you post they are all the same. :D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB... I'll let you pick on me if you want but I am a little more fiesty than Coppertone. Myabe you should go down to surrey station and pick on someone there. The I-TIES are really bored of your talk. If you get a little more original , come and talk.:cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me.. boring???

This is good to know. If you don't tell the chef his soup sucks he'll keep making it. Thanks guys.

It is good to see that coppertones little Div 1 buddy is sticking up for him I was begining to think he didn't have any friends here or at the I-Rock dealership.(hope thats not getting old) Well.... Im off to find a new meaning in life you guys keep on with your useless rants and you talk of "lerb":rolleyes:

knvbhopescoppertoneknowsthisissarcasim:p IfnotimsuretheapprenticewillexplianitintheI-Tielanguage"stupid"forhim:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

Thanks for comiNg out. Now that you know your posts are boring it is good to hear that you will try to improve them. Here are two things that will get you on your way.

1)Coppertone, myself, and Jimmy are legends at the I-ROC dealership.
2)There can never be enough talk about the "lerb"..GET IT!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough loss for the HABS 3-1 against a good Oilers team. Bad Goaltending from Garon and awesome saves from Salo. He robbed Rucinsky of a sure goal in the third. HABS put in their 18 year old backup and he played great. Looks like he will get the start thursday if Theodore is still out. THEY NEED A WIN VS THE CANUCKS:(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes.....

A tough loss indeed. It is frightening how accurate my predictions have been lately..... You know, the predictions that mentioned the Flyers going on a little tear and the Habs going where they belong, the basement of the NHL standings. It's a funny ol' gaime......

Captain who feels sorry for Montreal fans at this point in time. :)

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Habs Oilers

It was a pretty good game, with the Oilers playing some pretty sloppy hockey. Niinima's goal took the wind out them, and they never seemed in it after that. Salo made 2 amazing stops on what should have been sure goals. Cujo who???

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Habs

Captain,

That is really hard to predict. A team that has just lost there two starting goalies and a team that should be winning. I think you should give your head a shake. The habs are in a little goaltending trouble. Otherwise the way they have played is not at all bad. They are playing well, but are not getting the goaltending to back them up. They have to play more defensive to help the goaltending which in turn is taking away from there offence. I will predict that Montreal will go on a tear starting with the canucks and your flyers will go on a losing streak.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GO HABS GO !!

Sorry for the late post, i've been trapped in the MWSL forum trying to settle some of the girls down. I've been a die-hard Habs fan from day one and am going to the game on tomorrow night, where we meeting ??

Cheers, Mackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0