Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
last night

House,

Sorry buddy, I had a previous commitment I couldn't break. I'll be out tomorrow though. See y'all then.

Bollocks

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks I dont think Fried Bread really minds as I dont think the large oaff has a brain the size of a pea or is that his ****? Cant get enough of this piss stirring. At east my posts make sense unlike the real PEON Brain Sid!Learn english before you post on here neandrethal .Make your posts make sense ! Drink Beers and get good he--ad.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
angry partier

Originally posted by header
Hey PAU your all a bunch of whiners! Sage you sucked the last half of the season. You had no heart !You whined the whole game against Surrey . You might not have lost 5-0 if you had gotten your head out of your ass! As most of Surrey is a bunch of shitty players mixed with a couple of has beens. .

wow, another dipshit who's not good enough to be playing is now on here taking the piss. First of all, how would you know how I've been playing the second half of the season........you MUST have been at all our games which again shows that you're doing fcukall on the pitch (you're not even playing are you?). Care to reveal who/where you play? Also, that isn't friedbread's wife you're talking about, it's another one of the lads.
so before you go running your trap on here, you might wanna get some facts straight.......... I recommend you stop drinking so much and jerking-off to underwear section of the Sears catalog and getting on the pitch against me........then we'll talk about my performance biotch :D

Ignoranceneverprospers

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Header

Header??? Dictionary vers: a person who give's head...???

Do I need to set up an appointment for this? Is your service home based, or do you go to client's homes for this service?

By the way, what does "titlating" mean?

You come here spewing slags on people, then you screw up left and right, you ARE a fluck up aren't you...

- Header: "Sorry bollocks posted on the wrong thread still learning the ropes."

Oooops...not so perfect are we!

- Header: "Learn english before you post on here neandrethal "...

We have a similar word in "English" called "Neanderthal"...is that what you meant???
Before you go on bashing someone for thier English, you should really have a grasp on it yourself.

...those who can't do, teach...those who can't teach, sit on the side watching others, while drinking themselves into a stupor, while ogling other people's fluffies, because they can't seem to atract one themselves. Gee, I wonder why? You sound like such a great guy, any girl would be lucky to land you eh Blower? ...sorry, I mean "Header"

Whitt????? Don't know this word either....maybe you mean 'wit'...as in something you don't have. Your verbal diarrhea makes me ill...gotta go get an aspirin now, my 'header' is spining.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
so there

that's why he's the GURU :D you tell 'em boy!

as for you Dickhead, the fact that you "play before me" must mean that you play div1......... so don't come on here trying to talk the talk when you can't back it up. As for your so called "wit", telling people they suck is not very witty is it fcuknut :confused: so quit wasting everybodies time ......this is the FVSL PREMIER thread, I'm sure you'll feel more at home in the div1 threads.
As for Hillie's and/or Guiel's wives, why don't you try and get your own woman so you quit jerking off thinking about other guys' wives......but I'm sure with a mug like yours that's not gonna happen, so happy dreams buddy :p

Sagehateswastingtimereplyingtolosers

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
back on topic

you tell them THROB,you tell the world

bored looks like that little guy with the heel lift, from barks root BEER advertisement
jonny (BORED) is that you
what do you mean BORED(barks ) HAS BITES ahhh
I havnt seen jonny(BORED ) this happy sincehe got his new heel!!
as for HeAdEr suck it!!!!!:D :p :p :p :p

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Guru post of the year thus far. :D

Thanks Bro.
I calls 'em as I sees 'em, and if I don't see 'em, I make em up!
uck uck uck uck uck uck!

No one really had to comment on Headless' post... his doomass comment's speak volumes for themselves.

TheRob: I know the thread is supposed to be Valley Premier soccer related shite, but it would be a tad boring without the slag/retaliation aspect once in a while.
What I find over the top is when people start slagging players family and friends. That's below the adult mentality level. Those types of posts should be deleted by the moderator. Take a dig at me and my ability to play the "game", because that's what we're here for, but leave family out of it...that's childish and immature.

My ¢ worth! :cool:~~~~~ :cool:~~~~~ :cool:~~~~~

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
skid mark

You are mildly ammusing, in a sort of migrane-ish way!! Your diction is pathetic...And why would you send me to England???

Don't think 1 world cup title....think 3 !!!
or at the very least...think!!!

I wasn't giving TheRob $hit at all, it was more a hint to the rest of you morons to get back to taking the piss on the players instead of thier loved ones...but that just goes to show how stooopud U R!! I imagine you had a full 12 years of school, it's just bewildering to think of someone in grade 1 for that long!!! You must have kicked a$$ on the playground at recess when you were 17 eh numb nuts???

Does SID stand for "$hit I'm Dumb"???

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk off

fcuk nob fcuk KN-V.D.fcuk the system ya fcuking tossers

soccer is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shot after shot,drill after drill,you practiceevery skilluntil your legs grow numb & your breath grows short !!

NO ICING!!
NO LINE CHANGE!!!
NO STICK TO LEAN ON!!!!

SOCCER IS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA BABY YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :p :p ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :eek:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
F.B.

Originally posted by friedbread
... I will take the rest of your posts header as a compliment.

Anything someone says about you should be taken as a compliment!!
Can you expand on HOW you enjoy them???

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, are you brain dead!!!!

Originally posted by sid

NO ICING!!
NO LINE CHANGE!!!
NO STICK TO LEAN ON!!!!

SOCCER IS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA BABY YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :p :p ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :eek:

You just put down/slagged/trashed, the very sport (Hockey) you have on your personal 'favorite sports' list?!?!?!?!
How much dumber can one get? I would say that is the dumbest!! But I fear you will show me up by saying something even dumber....c'mon dip, I know it's in you!!

PS: and what's with all the face's ??? you truly are ammused by the stupidest/simplest things, aren't you! Do you still go "tee hee" and point at the bhoys penis' in the shower after games...you know, like you did before you quit school in grade 1.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hee - hee!!

yr bery funy TWAT
glory glory fraser vally

guru for lord mayor of MAPLE RIDGE

guru are you related to PACKY boner??

who is coming to the game tonight at BEER creek

fcuk guru,pee on guru ASS wipe, I dont think we see I to I
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :p
this one is for GURTEN GURU

:mad: :p :eek: :( :confused: :eek: :cool: :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0