Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU 2 Alderwack 2

Originally posted by Guinness
I didn't see how it went in as I was seeing stars after winning a 50/50 :eek: No it wasn't Fenian's brother, but he did manage to slam my head off the pitch for good measure
You wouldn't have won a tackle against anyone related to the Fenian.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings as of Dec 2003

Premier Division # Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 GEU Ultra 12 9 3 0 24 9 30
2 Langley United FC 14 9 0 5 27 16 27
3 Poco City Dominion 12 8 2 2 22 10 26
4 Delta Metro United 13 7 2 4 22 17 23
5 Chilliwack Rapids 13 6 1 6 34 26 19
6 Peace Arch United 13 5 3 5 23 19 18
7 North Delta Lions 14 5 0 9 26 37 15
8 GN Sporting Club 14 3 3 8 17 28 12
9 SUFC Red Devils 13 3 1 9 9 30 10
10 Aldergrove United 14 2 3 9 19 31 9

Exactly where we want to be at this point. In all honesty though I think we are not playing to our abilities offensively. As per usual fitness will be an issue in the new year and we need to work hard
:confused: or at least somewhat hard over the break not loose momentum. Still big games against PAU, Chilli and Delta to start the new year. Any transfer rumours out their? Hopefully Millsey will have completed his anger management coarse by then as well. LFC correct however, Millsey with 2 great saves to preserve the 3 points last Sat.:D

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya missed a good one

Although a few days after here is what you cnuts who skipped out on the party missed on thursday...

First coach comes blazing in dressed to kill and buzzing like a light bulb, RF swung in shortly after and Rhider hooked him up with ceasars to die for. ;)

At this point there are about 10-12 people here and things are starting to move. I'm getting the bar ready cutting limes etc and i look up to see a tall lanky fellow walking in, nose scraping the ceiling, i look closer...nope don't know him...wait no could it be KNVB? :confused: yep it was. For those of you who haven't seen him the guy looks and acts just like he posts, wow if cokky were a cologne this guy would be the sample, and it would probably stink.:rolleyes:

Throughout the night I serve the ttpers and got to chat with a few of them. I met TheRob, Regs, Yoda and others for the first time. Dude was surprisingly cool. He has some soul to him. I will never understand though why good looking women tend to like the dorky guys:rolleyes: (lucky for me though)

Everytime I looked up coach was blasting by the bar he looked as though he was on a mission or something. His tie was loosened and he was in a mighty hurry all the time! :confused: Me, Yoda and Regs came to the conclusion that he must be a superhero, he flashes out saves the day, and returns to his pint. I guess the joker was to much to handle that night because coach did not return from his last episode:p

Around here Guiness showed and after people bounced out and after Regs did a little valley bashing;) The party started...Guiness was a good addition to the party and the party was sweet. To bad the others did not stay for it. Well not to bad all others didn't stay.:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever the score you can be sure ND were on the losing end of it.

I'd like to post a reply to your off side comments, but It would mean putting down my mirror and having to stop looking at myself. That and this light bulb is buzzing and it's really starting to piss me off. (Fcuking dip shite.)

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by MILLSY
That's it Dude no comment on the match Saturday! :D

LFC2 where are ya "dude"!

It's all gone quite over there!!!!!!!!

Drowning my sorrows over Corona's in Puerto Vallarta!
A week late, but my recollection. Probably the best battle of the year. Two teams that are very similar and met each others work rate to the end. On the night Millsy made the saves when needed, a couple of great ones at that. Always tough to lose but hard to get too down after this one, as we will win the majority of our games with efforts like that.
One goal in three games will not win a league though.
Happy holidays.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any word if games are going to be played this weekend?

The league web schedule doesn't show any games cancelled so far.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver said:
Any word if games are going to be played this weekend?

The league web schedule doesn't show any games cancelled so far.

I was wondering the same thing myself? It certainly doesn't look to promising and I'm sure with the way the fields are right now it's tough to play or train even on the turf. GEU has been training hard as you can imagine especially since we don't have anywhere indoor to train! :(

Does the GEU faithful have any insight on the state of the squad as I haven't heard from coach in a few weeks.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Millsy, Solk is still trying to make lines on the pitch at Hammond from last week so we can train. Yet he forgot to check the forecast and got buried in the snow, therefore resigning . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Very good chance that there will be no games this week and possibly next as well.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MILLSY said:
Does the GEU faithful have any insight on the state of the squad as I haven't heard from coach in a few weeks.
Ya Millsy I guess we should of let you know sooner but we've been training right thru the break and have decided to go with our backup keeper for the rest thanks for the help. :rolleyes: :knvb:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Possible Games

Looks like there maybe the chance of the two turf fixtures going ahead. Any news on either the GN v LIONS (Fri) or LANGLEY v. POCO (Sat)

Cheers

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Possible Games

Crafty Cokcney said:
Looks like there maybe the chance of the two turf fixtures going ahead. Any news on either the GN v LIONS (Fri) or LANGLEY v. POCO (Sat)

Cheers

Langley township does not make their decision until Friday's. As of last night there was 2 inches of wet slush/snow still on the park so I do not think enough happened overnight to fix it. Will let you know when we get the official word.

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Fraser Valley Website:

Schedule for weekend of Jan. 9 - 11: our assumption is that all grass fields are closed. We have not scheduled referees for any games. However, it is possible that some of the artificial turf fields may be opened if conditions continue to improve. Teams scheduled on artificial turf fields need to inform the league and their opposition if there is a chance of the game being played. If we hear nothing from those particular teams, we will assume the fields are closed.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not surprised we got postponed. Having said that, the snow is melting fast around here...I wouldn't be surprised if the Sunday games at MAP turf are played.

Made my rounds through Vancouver and Burnaby today...they'll be in the clear by late Sunday too.

Bye bye snow! Good riddance!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver does your wife Know that you replaced tiger with my girlfriends picture? I think she is going to be mad.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's try to stay on topic shall we. (where's a moderator when you need one)

and no she doesn't know.

Not a lot of talk so far on this weekends games.

How has the Lion's training gone over the Christmas break? Will they be firing on all cylinders this weekend or will there be some turkey rust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0