Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
The fact that you don’t value my comments makes no difference to me. Just like the fact that, one the field, you whine, bitch, moan, and cry to refs more than any player across all the divisions. Makes no difference to me.

3. At least you recognize I’m an honest plumber. I’ll take that, as I have never claimed to be more. That said, you should perhaps spend your time worrying more about yourself than me.

Have a nice day Aves. Try not to make any school kids cry.

slow school day

It's not that you don't have anything worthwhile to say...it's just for a guy who says so much and can play so little :rolleyes:

To characterize me as the league bitch is a bit much...I've grown older and wiser... PNE and other refs could attest to that...not to say I'm a Lady Byng candidate either...I have my moments.

I'll go back to my regular job of worrying about myself now.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves said:
but there's a reason why most people aren't interested in Wade Brookbank's thoughts on hockey...my comments weren't based on your one post to your teammate.

Hey leave him alone, at least he pays money to post here... ;)

Regarding our friend "Wade Brookbank" and his thoughts on hockey... If I had to choose between listening to Brookbanks comments, and those of a "star" such as Sergei Federov... I think I would Choose good old plumber Brookbank... Why?? Cause he is playing in the post season and for a winning team.

PS: Keep up the good work, I like to see dude fired up... maybe we can help him lose some of that mane?
:D

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clubfoot, if you mention "brown birds" you'll have the "plumber" there in a heartbeat! He does however, manage to get distracted under these circumstances. It is quite possible that he could miss the toilet bowl altogether from merely 2 feet away.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Aves and Dude,
1. Your both good guys, so lets end it here. Hey Langley boys, lets not take any bites on here. Shut up and concentrate on Sunday.
2. Sorry to here about your lose GEU, but get off the Roxy bashing. Has more class than anyone else in this league combined.
theFenian

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the cup draw

Metro-Ford Wolves
(home)
Westside Rino
(away)
Sportstown Firemen (home)
(home)
Surrey United (away)
(away)
Delta Metro United (home)
(home)
Vantreights FC (home)
(away)
Bays United Blue (away)
(home)
Gorge FC (away)
(away)
Sporting Club
(home)
ICSF Inter (home)
(away)
Sapperton Rovers (home)
(home)
GEU Ultra (away)
(away)
Langley United (away)
(home)
PoCo City Dominion (home)
(away)
Gordon Head (away)
(home)
Pegasus FC (away)
(away)

Teams that play each other fall one after the other......langley verus poco now that is hurting for a cup draw

Round 1 Games to be played Quarter Final games to be Semi Final games Final Game:
the weekend of April 17 / 18 played the weekend of Sunday, May 9 May 15 @ 4pm
April 24 / 25 Town Centre Stadium, Swangard Stadium
Coquitlam (doubleheader with Whitecaps)
British Columbia Soccer Association
2004 Men's Provincial "A" Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars