Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU xmas training has been going very well. We had 1 practice on a elementary school gravel pitch with a snow fort in the middle of the field. Still no signs of Millsy as we believe his anger management classes have been replaced by lamaze classes. :eek:... or is it one of those coarses that Halle Berry's ex-husband was taking? :D Not much chance of our game being played this weekend as Albion is soaked.

bertrumstarvingtodeathontheweightwatchersplan

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum said:
Still no signs of Millsy as we believe his anger management classes have been replaced by lamaze classes. :eek:... or is it one of those coarses that Halle Berry's ex-husband was taking?

Oh bertie, bert, bert, bertrum flattery will get you everywhere! My kegel exercises are going well and with regards to my amorous partner I'll take the fitness training anyway I can get it! At 35, 26 looks really good on me if you know what I mean! :D

Regards Henrik! :knvb:

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Millsy I bet it looks really good on you. Are you saying you get a really nice view from being on your back :eek: :eek: :eek: Later Henrik

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll have you know that my squad, the red bibs, were on fcuking fire last night at MAP turf. It didn't matter the format of the 6 on 6 match...the red bibs TTP out of the yellow bibs in all 5 of the mini games. Led by Nukes, whose parents hated him as a baby and butchered him, we performed as a well-oiled machine. I myself had two of the 5 game winners. I'm still basking in the glory. I think the yellow bibs are still running laps.

It was definitely a superlative veteran performance.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just curious.....

Dude said:
we performed as a well-oiled machine..

wondering........did your "well oiled machine" look anything like these?? :D

sooooogladtohavefoundmykeyboardagain:)

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU/Langley Postponed

The game tomorrow night is postponed.
Something about Millsy having to make a work function.
Look's like some mid-weekers moving forward.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Just curious.....

Skip said:
wondering........did your "well oiled machine" look anything like these?? :D

sooooogladtohavefoundmykeyboardagain:)

Skip, Slaney was not at training.
Welcome back. MOTW please.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU/Langley Postponed

LFC2 said:
Something about Millsy having to make a work function.

Actually my new bird said I wasn't allowed to play. She's a bit of a handful but I love her!

Forever whipped, Millsy.

P.S. Maybe it has more to do with Nukes not being able to get a 'sitter for his dogs!

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New trainer

Did you hear GEU has a new "encouragement coach". You may of heard of her, Sarah "Fergie" Ferguson. Bertrum is bringing her out to training as part of our new fitness regime.
The new slim line version of Bertrum says that she's the best thing to happen to him since he tried Sting's "Tantric Sex and you" weight loss video. :eek:

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there an echo in hear or am I just talking to myself! :confused:

P.S. By the way Bertrum Sarah "the Duchess of York" Ferguson is a spoke person for Jenny Craig. :D

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best weather we have had in a month and a half and GEU Langley is cancelled :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Great that means GEU first game back after a 5 week break is the first round of Pak Cup. Fukcin lovely

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is the Poco North Delta match on tonight. I heard a rumour that it was postponed as well. Any insight

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 4- Chilliwack 5

Should have won this game as we had a 4-3 lead with 7 mins left, but chilliwack scored the winner with 2 mins left, ref in the middle was just brutal for both sides, Budda was his name i think, we played well and it was better than a 5-0 beating we got from wack before christmas, tarn hans and jas mattoo with two goals apiece for us, onto Peace Arch for the Pak Cup next friday.

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack 5 - GN 4

Great game out in Delta tonight, perhaps not for the defenders, but the fans got a good show. 5 lead changes and attacking soccer all night. Some beauty goals as well. Cam Willmets had a cracker that went top corner to open the scoring and GN replied minutes later with a fantastic free kick bent around the wall. Agree with Star#1 on the ref: he was piss-poor. Perhaps a little jittery for his assessment tonight? We finally solved our "turf funk," which was good to see, going into Pak Cup play. Men of the match: Cam Willmets, Jeremy Cameron, Jake Mouritzen. On to 1st round Pak Cup next week.

Rigger15

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems that Star and JBeck happy with the official tonight. I'd be more concerned with the lack of soccer that was played. 9 goals in a Premier match. Great game of kick and run. Goaltending? what tending 9 goals. Yeah a couple of crackers I stress a couple that leaves 7 unspoken for. Not much soccer tonight for this fan. thank god for the cold beer as the match sucked from start to finish. Ref sucked? Might have missed a couple of calls but I guess he gets no leeway for having a month of like the rest of you lumps. I do believe that he outsprinted a lot of you out there, especially in the latter part of the game when the old magical game of hot potatoe was played. Nice hands keepers gave me something else to laugh about from the corner with my beer firm in hand. Maybe that's the solution, hold the ball as if it was the last beer in the parking lot after the match. Yeah, I am a ref but I love the game just like you guys, might have even dabbled in some University ball not so long ago. Bottom line shutup, play, and get on with it. A shite call against you is a great call for the other team. When you become perfect let me know so I can go watch a game where nobody need run around with a whistle listening to a bunch of overgrown babies who couldn't string together 3 QUALITY passes in a row. 5 yards apart doesn't count!!!

:eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0