Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by can
hey turd you sieve go back to posting on the vmsl pages oh I forgot you dont post on there cause you are shite:D :D :D

cannowhasfiguredoutwhoturdis
TheRob thinks he knows who it is now too. Turd didn't have a shot from centre against Poco a few years back bounce off the crossbar, hit him in the back of the head and roll into the back of the net did he? Off course he did.:D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Martyr, Pau at home (sun) ...against the Grove...they trounced a rag-tag pau crew (with Pete Hjorth holding the fort in the back :p ) in the summer league...will the nation rebound?

RF... always relish a chance to reminisce about the good ol' days ...like last year when we led the league.:rolleyes:

just ask ballbaby(spartans & celtics)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turd makes like Aves

Funny thing is Aves had a shot go in on him from centre about 8 years ago from the foot of a 19 year old kid... It was a direct shot from the kick off after a goal, Aves was celebrating and having a laugh with Pistol Pete when he notices a ball coming toward him in flight, Aves mutters "OH SH1T"!!!:eek: :D

Who was that kid anyway???:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Aves

Originally posted by Aves
RF... always relish a chance to reminisce about the good ol' days ...
just ask ballbaby(spartans & celtics)

You bloody TTP Bastard. :D
Now, you're going back to the 80s for fcuk's sakes.
I conveniently forgot that shite as to how many times I was on the other end of your smiley gloat after 90.

North Surrey Spartans in high school and the Guildford Celtics.
Do you believe this guy Ballbaby?

Money Aves. :D

Note to self:
Remind Ronnie Derksen to butcher Aves in training next time in honour and memory of the '83 QE Royals.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So nice, I'm saying it twice...

KNVB...since most of the Valley boys don't get out of this thread much, I thought it'd be helpful to point out my discovery.

Again- I'm just the messanger here...

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's laffing now?

Regs is laffing cause someone just told him after all these years, he has been wearing his toupee inside out. The hairy bit goes on the outside:wa:

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
absolutely

The Rob that is exactly who the turd is. I unfortunately work with the Turd and for a little while was in the dark about who the big turd was. Anyways turd havent heard from you in a while must be to busy at work with your union matters, or business is what they call it isn't it TURD Hey Millsy lookin forward to seeing you tomorrow at that great time for a match:rolleyes: what a bullshite time for a game:D :D :D

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack 5 GN 0

Good victory for us tonight, it's nice to go into the break with a win, especially after our performance last week. The game was fairly uneventful, but it did get a little chippy near the end. After a bit of a slow start by us, GN didn't really have too many opportunities, although they did miss a pen with about thirty to go. Wouldn't have made a difference though. There really isn't much else to say.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 0- Chilliwack 5

All I have to say is if we have turnouts like tonight for the rest of the season, we will be in div 1 in no time, chilliwack just killed us tonight, but thats what happens when no one really give a shite, oh well, atleast we have time off now :rolleyes:

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BankS

*This SPecial aNnounCEmeNT has BEeN BROught TO yOU by SUFC*

(WalKs iN wearinG his "WE SHiETbeAT ChiLLiwACK shiRt")

Now nOw Banks... U simmer ur @$$ down... u walk in this posting like ur on the spot. But you are really just another kid that michael Jackson abused.on the block.

I do agree with u banks.. GN is the ShieTS lately... its all good maybe their goalie will find his kfc bucket and make some saves. (yeah man)

TomoRRow, we will have our bollywood star MR.T selling t-shiRts for all you fans come pick some up... Should be a crACKA! at J.O

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great shot

Originally posted by TheRob
TheRob thinks he knows who it is now too. Turd didn't have a shot from centre against Poco a few years back bounce off the crossbar, hit him in the back of the head and roll into the back of the net did he? Off course he did.:D

Great shot that was. I still remember it like it was yesterday!

:D :D

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
*******ATTENTION GEU PREMIER PLAYERS**********

Im not too sure if any of you venture on down into the div 2 thread these dayz. Incase you don't i would like to invite you to a " clash of the plumbers", this sunday hammond at 2. I seen the # 1 position you have held throughout the year, congratulations. You are all maple ridge celebrities now. Just knowing you all will be there will spark many a hot pieces of ass to attend as well. Tigers vs Knights........old friends, old team mates, and old ladies. The digger bowl 2003..........plenty of dirty tackles, a straight consistency of giving the ball away, elbows a plenty, throw ins followin shots, and many a missed breakaways. reds, yellows......u name it.
so lets get as many people as we can out to this sloppy battle as we can.
grab some beers, rum and egg nog and come out to watch two teams who hate each other square off.

Sunday Dec 14 2:00, Hammond STADIUM

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by star #1
chilliwack just killed us tonight, but thats what happens when no one really give a shite,

A good effort to follow up a shocking result against SUFC last week. Sean Hayes, Zac Yeomans, and Gerry Blake men of the match in my opinion. Also a deserving empty netter by J Bekkar as he finally got to stretch the old legs outside the goal crease. Cheers to all those that made it out to Duke's for the booze raffle afterwards.

Frankly though, in my opinion Chilli did not play particularly well. It was more that GN was just so uninterested it seemed. Hope they can sort out what's causing their indifference on the field(maybe it was just one bad game), as they have been strong competitors in the league for the past couple seasons.

Enjoy the break. Cheers!

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DELTA 1 SUFC 0

Good possesion game for us this afternoon. We worked the ball very well for long spells during the game. Fair result at the end of the day. Crossbars, post and good performance by SUFC keeper that kept the result respectable.

Much needed three points to keep it close for us with five games to go.

Looking forward to GEU at John Oliver after the break.

Enjoy the break lads.

Merry Christmas.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 1 LANGLEY 0

Hard battled game tonight at LSS, GEU scoring late in the first half. lots of pressure put on by the langley strikers in the second half but our keeper played unreal made big saves all night. good game tonight thats for sure glad we came out with the 3pts.:D
Off to the holiday break, merry christmas everyone:wa:

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 1-0 LUFC

Great match. Very physical and intense. Close throughout, would have ended in a draw if Millsy hadn't stood on his head to rob Slaner with a minute left.
Better luck in the new year Langley.
Well done GEU.
Looking forward to your arrival in the Wack...

Peace.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu langley

good match, christ I dont think I have ever played on a wider field. good skilled team with threats up front as well. thumbs up to MILLSY thats why we gave him such a big paycheque on a transfer fee:rolleyes: :rolleyes: langley pushed hard in the last 15-20 for the equalizer yet defended well on their 8-10 corners they had with little time left. GEU still undefeated going into the break, a pretty good feat to accomplish in this league with all things considering:D :D :D :D :D

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu langley

good match, christ I dont think I have ever played on a wider field. good skilled team with threats up front as well. thumbs up to MILLSY thats why we gave him such a big paycheque on a transfer fee:rolleyes: :rolleyes: langley pushed hard in the last 15-20 for the equalizer yet GEU defended well on their 8-10 corners they had with little time left. GEU still undefeated going into the break, a pretty good feat to accomplish in this league with all things considering:D :D :D :D :D Merry Xmas to all and looking forward to Crafty's bunch in the new year on Saturday the 12th or 10th whatever it is. Another team that has changed their field time:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rob,

I must say that was good piss taking. I was hoping no one would remember that goal :D . As far as you are concerned can, the joke is on you as one of your teammates was laughing at how much time you spend on here. I think he said 8-10 times a day :eek: , so as a joke I got registered to get your goat going. I was successful. You were so upset you went whinning to the rob to ask who I was. As we all know at work, you couldn't figure out a switch list from your arse:p .

All in fun and congrats to the GEU boys tonight.

I would of responded sooner but unlike you Jason I don't check the site every 3 minutes:eek: .

For the record the ball was shot from the 20 yard line (not the fifty as we all know nobody in the FVSL can shoot that far accurately). I dove to tip it over, it hit the crossbar, hit me in the back of the head as I was falling down. Goal. Shite Happens.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0